[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hello everyone!

Loving the build, I wonder what should be my next upgrade.

So far Im on T6-8 maps with not much difficult. But I don't know if I should upgrade next gear, jewel or statstick.

Any tips? Thanks!
Hi there! Im lvl71, loving the build so far, but i need to improve my gear... a lot. Need advice, i don't currently have much to invest (20-30c).

Editado por útlima vez por LeSoulz en 16 jun. 2018 14:45:10
Man this looks really fun and I can see the viability for HC surviving. My worry is it seems cheap for SC but HC prices might make this pretty tough.

Any feedback from people that have done this in HC incursion? Good gear is still crazy expensive at the moment. Good jewels/rings and 6L are pretty tough to get a hold of. How budget can you be and still have damage that isn't going to make any exile cry.
Editado por útlima vez por Syche22 en 16 jun. 2018 12:15:16
"
Syche22 escribió:
Man this looks really fun and I can see the viability for HC surviving. My worry is it seems cheap for SC but HC prices might make this pretty tough.

Any feedback from people that have done this in HC incursion? Good gear is still crazy expensive at the moment. Good jewels/rings and 6L are pretty tough to get a hold of. How budget can you be and still have damage that isn't going to make any exile cry.

Im doing it right now in IHC and its been a pretty smooth experience overall. You can farm up to id say tier 6 pretty comfortably on just a few chaos gear + tabula. The expensive pieces to aim for will be 6 link belly, taste of hate and a solid weapon but otherwise its pretty cheap.
I need some help. got to t9-10 maps and i feel i lack of dps. what should i upgrade next?

thanks
sooooo
i'm on lvl 86 and going to red maps and red elder
soo i need some help to upgrade my gear
i'm trying to 6l a belly and going to buy a Taste of Hate!
i have 3 exalt to upgrade my gear so any help
my gear...
"
"
Gattringer escribió:
sooooo
i'm on lvl 86 and going to red maps and red elder
soo i need some help to upgrade my gear
i'm trying to 6l a belly and going to buy a Taste of Hate!
i have 3 exalt to upgrade my gear so any help
my gear...
"

i think a better stat stick would help alot for you to.

thats the one i use i know its not the best but might help you getting a higher % of phys converted
IMO a lot of small upgrades over one big. Get a cheap 6link with life on it, tabula is badddddddd

Stat stick, stygian vise. Then pool up for a taste of hate / belly or other 6L :)
Could anyone please post the priority in terms of what one should look for in a sword?

I have read in a couple of places to prioritise the following but don't know in what order given I have limited budget (1-2ex):
-pDPS (how much - ones with 350 are sooooo expensive...)
-6.8%+ crit
-1.9+ attacks per sec

edit: also is there a way to search only for foils on poe trade? Haven't been able to figure that one out.
Editado por útlima vez por chinchica en 16 jun. 2018 16:05:41
Going into higher tier maps on IHC with abyssus is starting to feel pretty sketchy. Will probably look into a new rare or starkonja.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional