[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi All

How viable is Ahn's Might Midnight Blade?
Is it better/worse than Scaeve as a starting weap?
"
zavviasso escribió:
"
Idyar escribió:
"
ChaosMagic35 escribió:
Guys I am struggling finish tier 9+ maps. Can anyone help and see what I am doing wrong? Please!

In mostly order of severity.

Not Capped Resists - This is critical. Its very hard to play this game without capped resists.
Lvl 79 - More points makes your character stronger
3.7k life - more life investment and more levels
No uber lab complete
Low Physical dps main weapon (235) - Should be able to get a 350ish pdps 1h for cheap at this point.
Tabula / Abyssus - Good offensive options for farming but dangerous choices for pushing.
Gems not max quality / level
Enlighten level 1 doesn't actually do anything. You can level it in your weapon swap items (pres x in game)

Po trade shows 350 pdps swords starting from 1.5 ex. Is this considered cheap or do i miss something?

If you are diligent you can find ones that are missing local attack speed or flat phys and have an open prefix a lot of the time and enchant it yourself. But if you want a decent weapon at great value grab Scaeva.

"
Stanek101 escribió:
Hey guys, i have been playing this build from the start of the league and i like it alot. This is the farthest i've ever come in PoE so im quite a newbie and wanted to ask for some help.

I have no idea what to upgrade next since i feel like my upgrades will cost atleast 1 exalted per upgrade, and i feel like the upgrade would be minimal.

Here is my PoB link : https://pastebin.com/vCW02zkH

Ty very much.

So in your PoB link I would click on Enemies are Intimidated / Maimed thanks to Tombfist. I would probably tick on blinded because you have a blind jewel as well.

For mapping you will have onslaught from jewel frenzy charges from blood rage and endurance charges from Outmast and Outlast.

Not sure what content you are having trouble with your gear looks fine to clear all content if you move a couple things around for capping your resists. None of your gems have quality thats some DPS left on the table.

"
Fenelon escribió:
"
Ridman escribió:
Loving this build, mapping is super fun and fast. Killed all the guardians and did shaper deathless on first try. Still missing Belly and enlighten lvl 4 for Arctic armour, but overall I think the build really fun and fast.

There was a period where I felt kinda squishy and was dying, but once you get your dps going and decent life gear you should be able to tank most things.

How do you leech? Only Blood Rage?

Mostly Blood Rage but also Atziri's Promise.

Editado por útlima vez por Idyar en 15 jun. 2018 7:40:02
"
HarryBolls escribió:
Hi All

How viable is Ahn's Might Midnight Blade?
Is it better/worse than Scaeve as a starting weap?

Both great weapons. Hard to tell for your specific case because you are in your MF gear. Grab path of building and put on your normal gear and you should be able to figure it out easily. Alternatively just buy both for a couple C and see how they feel.
Should we try to get 21/20 Vaal Reave? Or 21/23 Reave and Vaal Reave on a different slot.
"
Ridman escribió:
Loving this build, mapping is super fun and fast. Killed all the guardians and did shaper deathless on first try. Still missing Belly and enlighten lvl 4 for Arctic armour, but overall I think the build really fun and fast.

There was a period where I felt kinda squishy and was dying, but once you get your dps going and decent life gear you should be able to tank most things.

hp: 6178
PoB dps in ho with auras: 238k

where do you get your mana regen/leech from?
"
rubensayshi escribió:
"
Ridman escribió:

hp: 6178
PoB dps in ho with auras: 238k

where do you get your mana regen/leech from?

Put 1 point into mana leech in skill tree, more than enough.
Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 15 jun. 2018 18:14:56
Yo , got super lucky and dropped HU in a lvl 57 temple , everything is good but i'm feeling like i'm missing something tho , could you look at my profile ( it's SENORITA guy x) )
https://pastebin.com/wVwH26ZM Here's my pastebin

Lack of life ? i don't really know :p
Editado por útlima vez por Tamesstylest en 16 jun. 2018 3:49:15
Hi there, I am playing this build this league, reached 90 and invested a lot currency into it. However, I am struggling to survive and farm with this build. I kill mobs really quick, but when I am dealing with bosses (especially those with phases), I either get one-shotted or just merely die due to lack of regeneration.

Here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/XZhppASX

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thank you so much.
"
biubiubiu133 escribió:
Hi there, I am playing this build this league, reached 90 and invested a lot currency into it. However, I am struggling to survive and farm with this build. I kill mobs really quick, but when I am dealing with bosses (especially those with phases), I either get one-shotted or just merely die due to lack of regeneration.

Here is my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/XZhppASX

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thank you so much.

This looks like the issue lots of people are having, including me. I don't understand how op and lots of other people manage to do that but I certainly cannot.
this is a rly good guide and iam clearing atlas with it , i have problems to survive sometimes and can you help me what to get next and focus on?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional