[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hey, build has been going great.
Cleared +116 Maps on Atlas, sitting arround lvl 91 with 840k dps.
Also killed Hydra with bonus today but I noticed that the dmg wasn't like I imagined.
I died once to the boss but the fight took rather long, I feel like.

Is there a single target/boss killer gem setup you could recommend for this build ?

Thanks in advance!
I'm looking to switch to foil version now but I can't decide between using Ahn's Might vs a rare foil. Rare foils with high pdps as Ahn's are way too expensive compared to Ahn's. Are they worth? Or should I stick with a high dps ahn's for now until I can afford a great foil?

Edit: As soon as I switched to the foil version, the build became impossible to play. I realized the only thing that was keeping me alive was the unique passive of the Bloodseeker which is the instant leech. Now that I don't have that, I instantly die to packs. Even with the 4 leech nodes under the vaal pact, I cannot stay alive against big groups of monsters unless I oneshot them.
"
"
"
I killed Uber Elder with this build on day 5, so it does quite well (:

If you want crazy OP boss damage, you can check out my Spectral Throw build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2163152/

Sure I want crazy boss damage, but also I don't want to be weak and die often. BTW. Is this spectral throw build cheaper than this Reave?

I can recommend both equally, enjoyed both builds a lot. Their cost is roughly the same.

I guess that this Reave build is MUCH tankier than Spectral Throw. Is it true? BTW. does it strugle with uber lab?
Editado por útlima vez por Nastrun en 15 jun. 2018 5:41:30
"
supernukem escribió:
Sry how u generate powercharge?

in u pastebind u tild yes in powercharge generate :/

I am also curious how you guys generate power charges.

"
xclark escribió:
Also killed Hydra with bonus today but I noticed that the dmg wasn't like I imagined.

Is there a single target/boss killer gem setup you could recommend for this build ?

Thanks in advance!

Vaal double strike is pretty fun.
Editado por útlima vez por Idyar en 14 jun. 2018 15:54:29
"
Idyar escribió:
"
supernukem escribió:

I am also curious how you guys generate power charges.

"
xclark escribió:

Thanks in advance!

Vaal double strike is pretty fun.

I am using Vaal Double Strike as a dmg boost. However I only use it to summon the copies.
Do you mean I should use it as a full setup, to attack ?
That would be weird as Double Strike uses the main hand weapon to attack.
"
xclark escribió:

I am using Vaal Double Strike as a dmg boost. However I only use it to summon the copies.
Do you mean I should use it as a full setup, to attack ?
That would be weird as Double Strike uses the main hand weapon to attack.

You can support Vaal Double strike to improve the clones if desired. I use Reave to attack and pop the clones / totem for single target situations and do not link them with damage supports / improvements.

You could try linking the totem for damage instead of using it for the buff and do some Bloodlust shenanigans.

Good ol blade flurry 4l is also an option for single target if you want to try that.
Editado por útlima vez por Idyar en 14 jun. 2018 17:00:48
"
Maksym93 escribió:

what should i try to improve next? have like 7-8 ex ~ atm

no one can help me with? struggling with my dps got only 160k according to pob :(
"
Maksym93 escribió:
"
Maksym93 escribió:

what should i try to improve next? have like 7-8 ex ~ atm

no one can help me with? struggling with my dps got only 160k according to pob :(

If you want help usually giving a PoB pastebin is a good idea.

So I imported your character. I turned all flasks on and then ticked Shaper. No power/frenzy charges.

Says 276k Shaper dps.

https://pastebin.com/iisN1hnz

I am no expert but I can try and help.

Couple of your jewels could be improved.
Could get Reave Enchant.
Could try Starkonja.
Could invest in essence spamming some steel rings.
DPS affix on neck.
Editado por útlima vez por Idyar en 14 jun. 2018 17:45:12
"
supernukem escribió:

I was just about to ask this when I scrolled to the last page and saw this. You still have 1.1 mil DPS with the items you currently have, but if you can generate power charges, how?
Hi guys

Just rerolled for the 4th time to try out this melee build. I'm only lvl50 but will be 80 soon. I have 13ex budget and i was wondering what sould i get first.
I was planning on buying 6L belly, abyssus, 2 good weapons, rare with life/res and some jewels.
But i dont really know if its a good idea.

I want to be equipped to rush atlas as fast as possible.

If anyone have some tips, would be appreciated.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional