[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hi hi!

Would this build work as a good league starter to farm Uber lab safely and fast? Just cos it seems that Uber lab early league is one of the best ways to earn currency!

Answer anyone? I know it’s a noob question! Just want to know ppl experience with Uber lab in terms of speed, trap safety, face tank potential against Uber izaro on the hardest buffs so I can run Uber lab any day and not just the “easy labs” ;))
"
bankai1009 escribió:
"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hi hi!

Would this build work as a good league starter to farm Uber lab safely and fast? Just cos it seems that Uber lab early league is one of the best ways to earn currency!

Answer anyone? I know it’s a noob question! Just want to know ppl experience with Uber lab in terms of speed, trap safety, face tank potential against Uber izaro on the hardest buffs so I can run Uber lab any day and not just the “easy labs” ;))

For uber lab I suggest going for a Slayer Sunder build. You can find a lot of them around. I did one 2 leagues ago and it was pretty good.
Editado por útlima vez por Fenelon en 14 jun. 2018 19:39:48
Guys I am struggling finish tier 9+ maps. Can anyone help and see what I am doing wrong? Please!
"
ChaosMagic35 escribió:
Guys I am struggling finish tier 9+ maps. Can anyone help and see what I am doing wrong? Please!

I am no expert, but you are using a tabula with abyssus, that's a ton of damage you are taking there.
Loving this build, mapping is super fun and fast. Killed all the guardians and did shaper deathless on first try. Still missing Belly and enlighten lvl 4 for Arctic armour, but overall I think the build really fun and fast.

There was a period where I felt kinda squishy and was dying, but once you get your dps going and decent life gear you should be able to tank most things.

hp: 6178
dps in ho with auras: 238k

Editado por útlima vez por Ridman en 25 jun. 2018 20:17:36
"
ChaosMagic35 escribió:

In mostly order of severity.

Not Capped Resists - This is critical. Its very hard to play this game without capped resists.
Lvl 79 - More points makes your character stronger
3.7k life - more life investment and more levels
No uber lab complete
Low Physical dps main weapon (235) - Should be able to get a 350ish pdps 1h for cheap at this point.
Tabula / Abyssus - Good offensive options for farming but dangerous choices for pushing.
Gems not max quality / level
Enlighten level 1 doesn't actually do anything. You can level it in your weapon swap items (pres x in game)
"
Ridman escribió:
Loving this build, mapping is super fun and fast. Killed all the guardians and did shaper deathless on first try. Still missing Belly and enlighten lvl 4 for Arctic armour, but overall I think the build really fun and fast.

There was a period where I felt kinda squishy and was dying, but once you get your dps going and decent life gear you should be able to tank most things.

How do you leech? Only Blood Rage?
"
Fenelon escribió:
"
Ridman escribió:

How do you leech? Only Blood Rage?

Yup, only using blood rage and not using vaal pact. Got no leech from items or tree. I had one point in life leech earlier when my dps wasn't high enough (also because sometimes I forgot to enable BR which made me die instantly.) Had 1.6% life regen as a nice bonus on the amu I got, meaning I don't constantly lose hp with BR enabled, something that really annoyed me when using it in maps.
"
Idyar escribió:
"
ChaosMagic35 escribió:

In mostly order of severity.

Not Capped Resists - This is critical. Its very hard to play this game without capped resists.
Lvl 79 - More points makes your character stronger
3.7k life - more life investment and more levels
No uber lab complete
Low Physical dps main weapon (235) - Should be able to get a 350ish pdps 1h for cheap at this point.
Tabula / Abyssus - Good offensive options for farming but dangerous choices for pushing.
Gems not max quality / level
Enlighten level 1 doesn't actually do anything. You can level it in your weapon swap items (pres x in game)

Po trade shows 350 pdps swords starting from 1.5 ex. Is this considered cheap or do i miss something?
Hey guys, i have been playing this build from the start of the league and i like it alot. This is the farthest i've ever come in PoE so im quite a newbie and wanted to ask for some help.

I have no idea what to upgrade next since i feel like my upgrades will cost atleast 1 exalted per upgrade, and i feel like the upgrade would be minimal.

Here is my PoB link : https://pastebin.com/vCW02zkH

Ty very much.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional