[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Schwarzoid escribió:
I've hit a wall here boys.

would anyone be a dear, check out my ChickenNuggetScoon and help me out with gear recommendations?

I've got about a 90c budget currently. I'm running into slowdowns and deaths up in around the T8-10 Maps.

man, look at history of this post. people show their gear ... Get the point?
To get more than t10+ maps you should up your HP * and dont forget about block and spell block and flask.
Editado por útlima vez por Teray en 8 jun. 2018 5:22:16
How much DPS should you have while doing endgame? T10+ maps and bosses?

This is my build:
https://pastebin.com/rwLqJLqd

I don't know if I tick everything correctly, first time using PoB. Can someone check if everything is okay?
"
Bromeek escribió:

This is my build:

I don't know if I tick everything correctly, first time using PoB. Can someone check if everything is okay?

Hey, how do you use Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour without Enlighten?
"
pershing2896 escribió:
"
Bromeek escribió:

This is my build:

Hey, how do you use Hatred, Herald of Ash and Arctic Armour without Enlighten?

I don't use them all together. Herald + Hatred when clearing maps, Hatred + AA when fighting physical bosses.
I finally got away from 4800-5000ish hp and am now at 6086 hp.

Lost 6L but whatever, damage is still more than enough for clear. Feel a lot safer and am able to map faster. With 1-2 levels and removing leech node on tree (need leech on gear) and a 40% belly probably 6500 hp.

started getting some t11-13 maps too, no real issues clearing those on 5L
Hi.

I've been reading through your build guide here, but it's left me a bit confused about what to do about bandits. The way I understand it is that I have to side with Akira and kill the others. Can someone confirm whether this is correct or not?

If there is a more explicit explanation somewhere I have totally missed it.

Thanks for your help!
"
theiskjaer escribió:
Hi.

I've been reading through your build guide here, but it's left me a bit confused about what to do about bandits. The way I understand it is that I have to side with Akira and kill the others. Can someone confirm whether this is correct or not?

If there is a more explicit explanation somewhere I have totally missed it.

Thanks for your help!

yes help alira for crit and resistances.

also would appreciate commets on this statstick, cannot evaluate myself if this is good
or less valuable than 2x extra dmg mods

Hi, any chance you could make your character public? It was quite useful seeing how you progressed with your gear as a reference point!
"
fitsu escribió:
Hi, any chance you could make your character public? It was quite useful seeing how you progressed with your gear as a reference point!

He said he is experimenting on a secret boss killer. That's why it's private.

P.S.:

Could anyone tell me the flask setup for mapping and the flask setup for bossing?

When to use Lion's Roar?
Editado por útlima vez por Edeka en 8 jun. 2018 10:32:43
Should i play with two swords, or sword and axe?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional