[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Wilde79 escribió:

You have power charges checked, endu charges checked, and pretty much every option that bloats the damage.

In no way is your dps realistic.

Also defensively you have blinded checked, yet you have no ways to blind.

True, however you get endurance from Outmatch and Outlast.
New to this game. Just started last Friday, just got to end game last night and cleared a tier 5 yellow map today so far, got the 3 blues in and omg you need alot of int i got the int pass. but still not enough to level it up, I see most of you guys don't have the 3 blue gems do I even need to use them and what should I work on with my gear?
Great guide, had much success this league :) lv 91 at the moment..

How do you feel about Loreweave for chest options?
IGN: shredR
Hello!

Ive been struggling to survive with this build. Can anyone give me some tips?

I think i should leach more, nodes? items?

Also need more life, where from?

Any help would be appreciated!
I gotta say, after respeccing into Blood in the Eyes and Gratuitous Violence, my mapping experience has dramatically improved. Was way better than Violent Retaliation and Outmatch/Outlast. I think people who are struggling with mapping right now should spec into these right now, and go back into violent retaliation when they're doing guardians/shaper. Very satisfying gameplay. Bleedsplosions all the way. Everything is dying 2x as fast.
Editado por útlima vez por lumpsumhero en 8 jun. 2018 23:42:35
I appreciate the link to the poe.trade jewel search, could you possibly put together a search for a high damage/dps sword? I am new to melee/physical damage builds and don't quite know how to best set up a search on poe.trade for a good upgrade from my well-rolled Scaeva. Cheers to anyone who posts one!
Well... I finally found out, why I feel so squishy, occasionally. Turns out a build relying a whole lot on its block chance dies to reduced block chance maps. Who would have known? :D

I never cared about that mod before, so I never noticed it until now. But that mod is DANGEROUS for this character. Every time I was seemingly dying for no good reason in not so threatening situations, I started to notice, the map had reduced block chance on it. Now I'm much more aware of it, either trying to play extra careful or rerolling it, and my experience has improved a lot. Still dying occasionally, but then I usually know why, mostly just me being stupid.

Anyway, swapped around a ton of gear. Got some Tombfists, an Abyssus, replaced pretty much all the jewels to get more life. 5.9k now, feeling good. Abyssus is especially nice for making Incursions in those pesky endurance charge/heavy reduction maps a little easier. Also those couple of stats help a lot with the int.

Got some additional leech on my statstick for convenience, my flask management is not the greatest, this helps with leech on some bosses. Lost a little bit of damage, but not really noticable. Dropped the Atziri flask for ToH, I still like to keep my curse flask and don't need the leech atm.

Slammed some exalts on the chest, just for the heck of it. %Armor was pretty useful, +7 flat... not so much (why no hybrid? :D)

Gear:
Spoiler

So... what to work on next? Getting an Enlighten, so I can actually use Arctic Armor with the Herald, I guess?
Hi,
i used this guide to create a character in the Incursion league, but I have a few problem:
- I started to map, but I died a lot.
- In incursion I'm not fast enough to clean the map and I lack some res/block/life (2.8k) as sound as I try to upgrade any room to level 2.

Aside from lab, what should i do asap? (on passive skill tree and on items i wear)

Side question: on active skill how do you map keyboard between aura / reave / vaal reave and others stuff
"
sycosyco escribió:
Hi,
i used this guide to create a character in the Incursion league, but I have a few problem:
- I started to map, but I died a lot.
- In incursion I'm not fast enough to clean the map and I lack some res/block/life (2.8k) as sound as I try to upgrade any room to level 2.

Aside from lab, what should i do asap? (on passive skill tree and on items i wear)

You only finished first lab, right? The block nodes are a huge survivability boost, you should probably go for Merciless lab at least. Definitely grab the Spell Block.
I wouldn't go for the bloodsplosions too early, they only really start to shine, once you are very well geared and speed through maps.

Your gear has very little life. You can easily upgrade a lot of your pieces with just some basic high life + resist stuff for like 1 chaos each. Tabula especially, I'd recommend a decend 5 or even just 4 link armor with some solid defences and some life. Depends on your budget.
In this league, you can get something like 100+ life + 8+ %life with some resists on a 1k+ armor base for like an alch.

Flesh-Eater as an offhand has very little to offer besides the leech. If you desperately need the leech, I'd skill into the leech cluster for now, and use an offhand, that provides some more damage. A shaped axe/mace with sufficient ilvl (80 for the tier 1 phys as element) isn't very expensive, and hitting just 1 added phys as element affix only needs a couple alterations. Craft some crit multi, and you already have a significant dps increase.

As for key binds, I usually do move on LMB, bomb + totem on M/RMB, Q for whirling blades, W Bloodlust, E Reave, R Vaal Reave, T whatever else. You can activate auras, then swap the button to something else, the aura will stay active.
"
Malyniak escribió:
"
Wilde79 escribió:

You have power charges checked, endu charges checked, and pretty much every option that bloats the damage.

In no way is your dps realistic.

Also defensively you have blinded checked, yet you have no ways to blind.

True, however you get endurance from Outmatch and Outlast.

Doesn’t work with shield.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional