[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
pershing2896 escribió:
Should i play with two swords, or sword and axe?

An axe/mace/dagger in the left hand (which just gives us stats), a sword with high dps in the right hand.

Can someone tell me what to improve next?

any1 tested Fate of the Vaal sword?
That sword looks good
"
lukiller21 escribió:
any1 tested Fate of the Vaal sword?
That sword looks good

maybe im reading it wrong, but it looks terrible. Slow weapon that converts (not gains) your physical damage into elemental...means you won't be dealing physical....meaning everything gets worse?
Hi, I've started with the claw MF build and got 2 ex and a perfect roll Tombfists, I want to know what should I buy first (foil, mace, ToH, 6l armor) or what should improve from my current gear

My current gear :)
Spoiler
"
IzDiego escribió:
Hi, I've started with the claw MF build and got 2 ex and a perfect roll Tombfists, I want to know what should I buy first (foil, mace, ToH, 6l armor) or what should improve from my current gear

My current gear :)
Spoiler

You should definetly reroll or buy a new scepter. The one you are using right now is not even rolled with +%phys damage as extra cold/fire/lightning damage. Relatively easy to get a 40% roll if you wanna try to craft it. but getting the added as extra damage mod is HUGE!

You should fix the PoB link for the HC Shield build.

To put it bluntly, it's full of sh*t.

You have power charges checked, endu charges checked, and pretty much every option that bloats the damage.

In no way is your dps realistic.

Also defensively you have blinded checked, yet you have no ways to blind.

The build feels semi-okish, but the guide paints a pretty bad picture of it.
Editado por útlima vez por Wilde79 en 8 jun. 2018 16:24:19
So i made some changes on my gear
cap my RS, changed some jewls but now i need to improve my gear to yelow maps
i have 6 socket belly with perfect rolls just need to link it
here is my gear, some one can give me some help what i have to change to go to yelow and red maps?
still have 50 chaos to spend
"
Ok, I bougt this one
and still having 2 ex to spend, what should I get now?
How are you getting power charges
Hi! This is the first time im following a build.

I have one question. Do i just max out the gems/skills? :) Or do i need to stop leveling them at some point. Thx, huge noob here :D

___
TPD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional