[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Lol I think something over 80% of ppl post here only read the topic line and don't check all the guide content
"
cr4ve escribió:
How do you use vaal reave in place of reave? How are you getting souls to use it?

You need to use both!

Reave is in the 5-6L armor and Vaal Reave is somewhere else. Vaal Reave will on granmt extended AoE to Reave! So always hit with reave and when facing large pacts of mobs, in between 2 proc Vaal Reave then continu hitting with Reave afterwards, youll notice how your wave of damage will greatly be bigger!
"
TheEmsleyan escribió:
Alright, someone enlighten me. What makes Glad better than Champ for this build?

From his build section FAQ / SMALL TIPS & PERSONAL INCURSION PROGRESS
"
Kissmequick escribió:

Which one is better - Champion or Gladiator?

Champion does have more damage but a lot less defences. I would have swapped this build to Champion if it truly would be a better option as the goal of this build is to be as strong and efficient as possible!
Gladiator has a lot better defenses which is why he wins this duel - 80% spell block + 20% more block +4 max block is nothing to ignore. Gladiator also can tank hits better since Gladiator gets 10% reduced damage taken + gains endurance charges easily( 9% Phys reduction & all resistances).
Every class has to have a healthy investment in both defence & offence, and the overall investment required to be successful for a Gladiator is lower than it is for a Champion.
As an example the 4100 HP Uber MF version of this build can farm T16 Guardians as well but that is only because of the defences provided by the Ascendancy, with a Champion that would not be possible.
Last season i played with might of the meek in my RF jugg, now i am wondering if i should use it here aswell. i desperately need defensives, with no endurance charges, i am sitting at 4.2k hp at lvl 81, which i find rather low, and running t-8-11s, i often run into one shots, despite immortal call.

So i was thinking of swapping the might of the meek into this build.

It have to be placed just beneath the marauder life wheel,

https://imgur.com/iSiu8wz
This would enforce the basic notes, and we can pick up some more HP. Additionally the 3-wheel just north east of the jewel slot is dual wield attack speed

thoughts?.

Editado por útlima vez por Epizoon en 7 jun. 2018 21:41:05
"
Rurouni_Akira escribió:
"
cr4ve escribió:
How do you use vaal reave in place of reave? How are you getting souls to use it?

You need to use both!

Reave is in the 5-6L armor and Vaal Reave is somewhere else. Vaal Reave will on granmt extended AoE to Reave! So always hit with reave and when facing large pacts of mobs, in between 2 proc Vaal Reave then continu hitting with Reave afterwards, youll notice how your wave of damage will greatly be bigger!

This is incorrect. Vaal Reave skill gem now grants Vaal Reave and Reave skills. Two in one.
"
"
Rurouni_Akira escribió:
"
cr4ve escribió:

You need to use both!

This is incorrect. Vaal Reave skill gem now grants Vaal Reave and Reave skills. Two in one.

Nope. You can't stack up anything neither attack without accumulating souls.
Maybe because I'm still new to the game but is this build supposed to be 1-2shotted by guardians? or I'm just a noob?
I don't know why but my character can die easily if I don't play carefully. Like I'm barely alive when the balls in hydra lair touch me. And many t14, t15 bosses or guardians can also easily killed me in less than 2 hits too while the leech is too unstable in a long fight when bloodrage always goes off. Or even some mobs can take 1/3 of my HP in a hit too. Thus, sometimes a wild mob pack appears and kill me so quickly.
It's just I thought this's a gladiator build so it's gotta be much more tanky than that.
Hi all,
what about use combo Rigwald's Savagery/Command.

Can be used ? or ?
"
Rurouni_Akira escribió:

Nope. You can't stack up anything neither attack without accumulating souls.

You have no idea what you are talking about please stop. As of patch 3.3 starting the new league Vaal reave gem also grants the regular reave ability in addition to Vaal reave. This is a fact and not disputeted by anyone that knows what they are talking about.
hi dudes, so i got this statstick yesterday -
cant really tell how good this actually is or what i should do
with this.
would appreciate someones insight on it who knows more about the topic than i do.
thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional