[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Can someone help me figure out why im having so much trouble in T5 maps and even died in that map incursion?

POB tells me I have 75k DPS (blood rage + hatred + herald + golem + maim), 750 out of 817 cap life leech (didnt take Vaal Pact), 4k life.

And I think I have pretty good items yet the only incursions I do easily are 10 levels below mine (im about lvl 75).

"
Alamandaros escribió:
Looking over the gear you listed as using for the MF build, I don't see a white item for Ascetic. Did you not use one, or did you swap it out for pushing shaper?

Import the Path of Building link like he recommends. It shows that his helmet is white.

I switched my offhand to somethig that's not sword, and now my tooltip dps just went from 150k to 100k.

Also, is 100k pure dps, without any flask or charges good enough? How much tooltip dps do you guys have?
"
Bromeek escribió:

I switched my offhand to somethig that's not sword, and now my tooltip dps just went from 150k to 100k.

Also, is 100k pure dps, without any flask or charges good enough? How much tooltip dps do you guys have?

Just don't look at tooltip dps.. Use Path of Building to check your dps
https://pastebin.com/rwLqJLqd

I've checked my build's DPS with path of buildig, and it's nowhere even near 1 mil.

Am I doing something wrong?
Editado por útlima vez por Bromeek en 7 jun. 2018 17:02:17
What should i ench for this axe?

Ele dmg, crit dmg, aspd? or something ...

i add block chance *
Editado por útlima vez por Teray en 7 jun. 2018 17:36:19
Hey, got another quick question. This time it is about PoB.
I am confused wether to choose "Vaal Reave" or "Reave" in the 2nd "Main Skill" slot.

Other than that, nothing. The build has been a blast so far and I am having no issues progressing.
I've hit a wall here boys.

would anyone be a dear, check out my ChickenNuggetScoon and help me out with gear recommendations?

I've got about a 90c budget currently. I'm running into slowdowns and deaths up in around the T8-10 Maps.
Alright, someone enlighten me. What makes Glad better than Champ for this build?
How do you use vaal reave in place of reave? How are you getting souls to use it?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional