[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Maksym93 escribió:
Hey guys, i was using two swords and had 67k ~ tooltip reave dps. i just got an axe with "gain 30% of physical damage as extra cold damage" but loose attack speed and global critical multiplier from my other sword and have now only have 54k reave dps. does the tooltip dps matter at all? or is one "physical damage as extra" or similar stat better than a sword? just can roll good stats on the axe yet and poe.trade is to expensive :S

i got the idea of only mainhand doing damage if i am using an axe or mace i.e, but the tooltip dps lowers so i dont know if i do less damage? i have to or am i dumb? x)

To everyone asking about tooltip dps and why not 2 swords. The tooltip ingame for reave is not accurate at all use PoB. 2 swords will lower your dps because you will swing with 2 swords most probably one being a low dps sword. So you will do no dmg with the statstick everytime you swing with it.

I like the guide except i wouldnt call this guide beginner friendly for Hardcore at least. Im a pretty experienced player and i really had a rough time getting through maps while having enough dps. The MF tree wont work in hardcore either because at 3k or 4k hp youll just drop dead at maps at some point.

Getting at a point now where its really coming together. Almost 6k life with a lot of block and around 120k dps.
Power charges i dont know how he generates them from but either swap maim to gain power charge on crit (probably dps loss) or what i did is put herald of ice// curse on hit// assassins mark.
Also if you have trouble with blood rage just spec out of vaal pact.

Hope this helps some newer players out
I think this build is a lot of fun but needs a bit more handholding but thats up to OP wether he wants to or not :p
"
Slowacki escribió:
@Kiss_Me_Quick
Could you please add an explanation about how Reave works and why having two swords is a horrible idea? The last (at least) 10 pages of the thread are just spammed by people who don't understand how Reave works when dual wielding and it's a bit annoying to explain it person by person.

You're correct. I've added a section for Reave & stat sticks under "SKILL LINKS & STAT EXPLANATION".

I'm also developing a secret crazy boss killer build so I'm going to have my profile private for a few days.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Editado por útlima vez por Kiss_Me_Quick en 7 jun. 2018 14:38:10
"
Slottm escribió:

If you check reave, it says it works with Daggers, Claws, Swords - this means that let's say you have a 350 dps sword and a 50 DPS with 40% fire damage added sword. You will alternate reave hits between the 350 dps sword and 50 dps sword.

Lets say you use an Axe, Mace(Sceptre) or Wand offhand with 40% fire damage added

You will ONLY swing with the sword, while still getting the bonus of the 40% fire damage and dual weild - meaning every other hit you are not hitting with a weaker weapon

tnx 2 u !! now i got it xD
Hello, would you recommend the MF version for a beginner player who is just starting the league? Or should I just stick to the normal guide for now?
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
mdiesel_ escribió:
Hey KMQ, thanks for the guide. I was wondering, it seems you're using both reave and vaal reave. But only reave is connected in your 6L. Do you use vaal reave by itself, without being linked?

Thanks again for the guide!

Vaal Reave is used only to push us to 8 stacks, the damage is completely irrelevant. So it should linger around somewhere where you don't need links.

OMG I feel like such a newb but I gotta ask this... Up to lvl 72, evrything runs smoothly but I just can't figure out that Reave/Vaal Reave Stack stuff... normal Reave just doesnt stack at all and Vaal reave only goes up to 2... What am I missing? Normal Reave is whith the 5L chest armor and Vaal Reave is alone in another piece of equipment... I do get the mechanic but I just can't see the stacks going up at all on normal Reave and Vaal goes only up to 2...

Thanks for your time, and awesome build @Kiss_Me_Quick
"
If you check reave, it says it works with Daggers, Claws, Swords - this means that let's say you have a 350 dps sword and a 50 DPS with 40% fire damage added sword. You will alternate reave hits between the 350 dps sword and 50 dps sword.

Lets say you use an Axe, Mace(Sceptre) or Wand offhand with 40% fire damage added

You will ONLY swing with the sword, while still getting the bonus of the 40% fire damage and dual weild - meaning every other hit you are not hitting with a weaker weapon

Thanks a lot :)
Funny how this dude keeps ignoring everybody asking him why he ticked Power Charges and where he gets them from. Probably just to get a high number for DPS...
"
Rurouni_Akira escribió:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick escribió:
"
mdiesel_ escribió:
Hey KMQ, thanks for the guide. I was wondering, it seems you're using both reave and vaal reave. But only reave is connected in your 6L. Do you use vaal reave by itself, without being linked?

Thanks again for the guide!

Vaal Reave is used only to push us to 8 stacks, the damage is completely irrelevant. So it should linger around somewhere where you don't need links.

OMG I feel like such a newb but I gotta ask this... Up to lvl 72, evrything runs smoothly but I just can't figure out that Reave/Vaal Reave Stack stuff... normal Reave just doesnt stack at all and Vaal reave only goes up to 2... What am I missing? Normal Reave is whith the 5L chest armor and Vaal Reave is alone in another piece of equipment... I do get the mechanic but I just can't see the stacks going up at all on normal Reave and Vaal goes only up to 2...

Thanks for your time, and awesome build @Kiss_Me_Quick

After reading this https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vaal_Reave

It is my understanding that the "stacks" are not the 2 stacks i thought there was on Vaal reave but the 2 uses.. The "stacks" are the AoE that goes up but there is no way to know how high or where it is right? we just understand that is goes up by hitting mobs?!
Editado por útlima vez por Rurouni_Akira en 7 jun. 2018 16:16:52
Looking over the gear you listed as using for the MF build, I don't see a white item for Ascetic. Did you not use one, or did you swap it out for pushing shaper?
"
EdSterling escribió:
Hello, would you recommend the MF version for a beginner player who is just starting the league? Or should I just stick to the normal guide for now?

For a league starter. Yeah, it's a solid build, just do as recommended and level using sunder under you reach maps and you should be golden.

For a brand new player? It's up to you on if you want to go with it. It requires you to understand stat roles and to keep careful track of your resistances to make sure you stay capped, and you lose out on a lot of survivability by having the limited item choices, but is a solid build despite those holdouts.

It will be a lot easier to go with the normal build due to being able to get +life on every item, and get more leech if you need it. You'll have less currency from not going MF, but that's probably a good thing as it teaches you to understand what stats are the highest priority to get, while allowing you to clear content easily.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional