[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

thoughts on using nubuck gloves for free assassins mark on hit, also do you find it hard to sustain mana on boss fights?

Editado por útlima vez por fentowninya en 11 ene. 2018 3:34:57
"
fentowninya escribió:
thoughts on using nubuck gloves for free assassins mark on hit, also do you find it hard to sustain mana on boss fights?

I only have mana issues if there is a no regen mod on a map. I am using OP's build and have the Atzri's Gloves.
what pantheons do you guys use i not sure what to pick
"

Brine King and yugul
"
Arakali for the increased recovery if you stopped taking a dot, triggered by using Blood Rage and having a cwdt immortal call setup. Besides that is your own choice. Brine King is a possibility but you've got so much life that its not really required.
"
Wiskibubbles escribió:
"

Brine King and yugul

Yugul is completely useless unless you somehow get to 100% reflect reduction. What I noticed is that I cannot do Atziri safely. If she ever pops her reflect (which is 5% I believe?) while I am attacking, I just die instantly. Brine King is okay, but with 6-7k life you shouldn't get stunned too often. Arakaali is good for cwdt-IC blood rage stuff, otherwise lunaris for mapping/solaris for bosses is also fine.

Minor panth you can take gruthkul, ryslatha or shakari. Yugul is pointless, because you are going to instagib yourself on reflect maps anyways and there is no other source of reflect outside atziri in the game right now.
"
TheEmsleyan escribió:
@oiml

Liking your tree, very similar to what I had put together in PoB for if I ever get enough currency to do the non-VP build this league (somewhat unlikely).

Do you have a pastebin for your PoB? How much life/damage do you lose from switching from Kaom's to Belly? Also, since you're running Frenzy in a 6L do you think it would be worthwhile to go PCoC and then swap from Assassin's Mark to Flammability in your curse on hit?

That is the most recent one: https://pastebin.com/GNADgmQQ

Keep in mind that the average hit is the DPS, because I am not casting VD directly. Also, the one poets pen has the damage mods for VD, so everything else (frenzy dps, etc.) is completely off (300% more for 4 balls, 280% more for 3.80 attacks/second). For mapping, assassin asc. is getting you sorted out with power charges. For bosses, I exchange the bodyswap on the one pen with PCoC. Flammability is a tiny bit more damage, but if you struggle with mana while mapping, AssMark is better. A perfect Kaoms Heart would give me 5.4% more damage and 736 HP. Pretty good, but you lose one of the other 4-links, which can make it tricky to fit everything in (probably lose the cwdt setup and get a 4-l frenzy), especially since you need quite a lot of attack speed on your gear/tree to get to 4 aps.

Blind gem has been amazing so far. I believe you can also get that on an abyss jewel, perfect if you want other stats as well there.
if you cant afford to get leech on jewels or amulet, how viable is heading down to vitality void for the leech?
"
fentowninya escribió:
if you cant afford to get leech on jewels or amulet, how viable is heading down to vitality void for the leech?

is viable as an umbrela underwater ...

Vitality Void gives life leech on attack damage... Volatile Dead doesn't attack because it's a spell and spell doesn't count as beeing an "attack" ....no life/mana leech on the pasive skill tree works with spells ... sadly :(
Long Live the Templars !!!!
going with the leech on vitality, i would obviously need to equip it. so what gem would you cut for it, and would you spec out of vaal pact. seems hard to get leech
Editado por útlima vez por fentowninya en 11 ene. 2018 15:49:58

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional