[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

Warlords Mark is perfectly fine for mapping. Terrible for bosses though.
So i'm really debating doing a PP build (dosent 100% have to be VD) or a oni-goroshi build - Im doing maps 95% of the time and the last 5% is bossing. Is this build "good" for what i wanna do? I have about 9ex and 220c atm to invest into it.
so no i Have 6 link belly to use on the build its only 36% because I haven't decided to divine it yet
swaping it for my koam's i lose over 950 hp with the with my current build and if i upgrade to a Starkonja's I end up only losing 600hp or so but lose even more with a Starkonja's and Koams. Is the 6 link on Frenzy worth the dps increase over the 600-1000 health loss you get swaping over to a belly ?

I am using the OP's Tree and Not Oiml's
Editado por útlima vez por Wiskibubbles en 11 ene. 2018 20:39:29
While it might not be needed to get accuracy on gear for spells,isn't it needed to get frenzy and power charges( using frenzy, pcoc, faster attacks, gmp. Since I have curse ring). Also I have the leech while affected by vitality, which gem would you recommend swapping out for vitality
Editado por útlima vez por Fentana123 en 11 ene. 2018 22:39:39
"
Fentana123 escribió:
While it might not be needed to get accuracy on gear for spells,isn't it needed to get frenzy and power charges( using frenzy, pcoc, faster attacks, gmp. Since I have curse ring). Also I have the leech while affected by vitality, which gem would you recommend swapping out for vitality

I see using PCOC is amazing on the build because it allows you to keep your charges on bosses but do I really want to lose almost 1k health ? Also I still use Herald of Ice but again If i swap it out for Vitality i guess it would be amazing

So I'm going to say it now I just did some testing with a belly of the beast set up and changed my pens around a little bit. I also finally got my hands on a watcher's eye with vitality leech on it. I haven't really noticed the Loss of HP and felt Like I may have gained a bit more damage. The next 2 points I need to get is the Helmet enchant and and a few minor upgrades in amulet and boots I guess
Editado por útlima vez por Wiskibubbles en 12 ene. 2018 2:33:12
Is the plus 1 on helmet required for killing shaper? :)
"
Wiskibubbles escribió:
so no i Have 6 link belly to use on the build its only 36% because I haven't decided to divine it yet
swaping it for my koam's i lose over 950 hp with the with my current build and if i upgrade to a Starkonja's I end up only losing 600hp or so but lose even more with a Starkonja's and Koams. Is the 6 link on Frenzy worth the dps increase over the 600-1000 health loss you get swaping over to a belly ?

I am using the OP's Tree and Not Oiml's

If you lose 1000 HP, stick to Kaoms. I'm guessing your gear isn't that great yet? What is your life total? I would go from 7000HP with belly to ~7450 with Kaoms. Belly allows you to drop every single attackspeed node from the tree and stick it into damage/life. I also think the blind support gem is amazing and gives me way more survivability than an additional 700 HP. What helm are you using right now? Starkonjas is the best all-around choice, you can also use a Lightpoacher (not recommended with Kaoms, playing with only 2 4-links is going to be challenging) or a Rat's nest.

"
CENTEXX escribió:
Is the plus 1 on helmet required for killing shaper? :)

Absolutely not. Helm enchant is 33% more damage, it helps, but definitely not required.
"
oiml escribió:

If you lose 1000 HP, stick to Kaoms. I'm guessing your gear isn't that great yet? What is your life total? I would go from 7000HP with belly to ~7450 with Kaoms. Belly allows you to drop every single attackspeed node from the tree and stick it into damage/life. I also think the blind support gem is amazing and gives me way more survivability than an additional 700 HP. What helm are you using right now? Starkonjas is the best all-around choice, you can also use a Lightpoacher (not recommended with Kaoms, playing with only 2 4-links is going to be challenging) or a Rat's nest.

Here's my current gear
Spoiler

it was just about 900 hp when i swaped from the everything over from kaoms but Also my jewels are not optimal. and right now i believe my life total is about 6.8k or something close
Editado por útlima vez por Wiskibubbles en 12 ene. 2018 13:10:22
So I'm a little puzzled right now. I am currently leveling this build, being at 65 at the moment. Now the part puzzles me is that I imported my character into PoB to look at my DPS and it says my damage is 18k fully buffed. 18k compared to your 2mil. I mean, I am still leveling shit up but still, having not even 1% of your DPS seems iffy to me.

I am definitely prioritizing Life and resists (capped resists and close to 4k hp) but even so, that number looks ridiculously low to me.

So whats going on?
ign: PhrozenFlame
Editado por útlima vez por cocomoloco en 12 ene. 2018 15:07:14
Why no EE in the scion version ? already so close to it, only costs 1 point and all you would have to do is remove any fire damage to attacks and get cold or lightning. Should be a bunch of extra damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional