[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
sirs escribió:
Was wondering what happens if pick Elemental Equilibrium and add cold/light damage to attacks with wands ?

the first Fire Ball from Volatile Dead will activate the EE ...giving +50% fire res to mobs..and all the next Volatile Dead Balls will do less damage..
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
sirs escribió:
Was wondering what happens if pick Elemental Equilibrium and add cold/light damage to attacks with wands ?

It triggers from the VD explosion/balls and enemies get fire resistant?
Loving the build. Playing hard mode because I found a VD for 44 chaos but its on an Abysuss so I keep getting one shot if I'm not safe
I've just started mapping and am having a hard time not dying to mobs that come close to me. Will taking VP help that? Or could I take MoM?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
@oiml

Liking your tree, very similar to what I had put together in PoB for if I ever get enough currency to do the non-VP build this league (somewhat unlikely).

Do you have a pastebin for your PoB? How much life/damage do you lose from switching from Kaom's to Belly? Also, since you're running Frenzy in a 6L do you think it would be worthwhile to go PCoC and then swap from Assassin's Mark to Flammability in your curse on hit?

How do I get to the slayer area? just doing uber lab?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz escribió:

? You should be able to get Slayer by Merc lab. Unless you mean Duelist and not Slayer, if so, then you could go around the duelist area by going towards Sentinel from the Scion life wheel and down through the dex nodes to VP. Respec when you complete Uberlab. That's what I did. Only caveat is that it would take 1 more skill point needed than if you were to path from Duelist start.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck with a dilemma of missing 5 str. :( If I could get 5 str from somewhere, I could get double curse :( Dam you Kaom's Heart
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 10 ene. 2018 21:27:30
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:
"
darciaz escribió:

? You should be able to get Slayer by Merc lab. Unless you mean Duelist and not Slayer, if so, then you could go around the duelist area by going towards Sentinel from the Scion life wheel and down through the dex nodes to VP. Respec when you complete Uberlab. That's what I did. Only caveat is that it would take 1 more skill point needed than if you were to path from Duelist start.

Meanwhile, I'm stuck with a dilemma of missing 5 str. :( If I could get 5 str from somewhere, I could get double curse :( Dam you Kaom's Heart

Thanks for the help. I'm only 72 and really need VP for survivability. x_x What can I get rid of on my tree to get VP? really tempted to go MoM instead though...
i managed to get all my resistance capped to the same 118% is that a good thing for wise oak it was done by pure accident not sure how the flask works also what pantheon are you guys using i not sure what to pick thanks :)
Editado por útlima vez por AngusKhanTheGreat en 10 ene. 2018 23:45:37
been playing this build for a while now and Love it. I'm currently thinking about swapping my Kaom's for a 6 link Belly or another strong 6l and adding some links into the setup. I was also thinking about 6 linking
and using this beast I currently have just over 7k hp and I'm using

Spoiler

what should i upgrade to next. I'm looking for the watchers eye still and I also need to get the +1 helm but they are both eluding me I currently also have a cd reduction Stygian but its got some crap mods on it.

As well has anyone figured out a way to use the Inspired learning gem in this build or is it not worth it I was trying a bunch of different things but I have no idea if its worth
Editado por útlima vez por Wiskibubbles en 10 ene. 2018 23:54:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional