[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
hiya just wondering what is the best enchant for boots and what flask's to use thanks :)

Boots Enchants depends on your build.
If you play Scion go for:
1 - Damage Penetrates XX% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
2 - XX% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
3 - XX% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently

Depends on the build you are playing and what you need the most.

As for flasks.

Atziri Promise.
Look for max roll on Gain (13-15)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage during effect
That way you get more dps and more leech during that flask effect...

Another HIGH BUDGET option is a Vessel of Vinktar flask but look for the mod:
Adds (15-25) to (70-90) Lightning Damage to Spells during Flask effect
!!! a Vessel of Vinktar with Lightning dmg on spells is like 10c ...so it isn't HIgh budge :) sry about that !!!
If you plan to use Vessel of Vinktar... look for a way to squeeze in Herald of Lightning...it will help with the leech if you need it..

If you play life based, look for a Divine Life Flask with instant recovery and Charges on Critical Strikes ... that is a nice panic button when you need it..

As for other... there are more usefull flasks:
Silver Flask - for increase attack speed if you need it to reach the optimal speed
Sulphur Flask - if you plan to "kinda" stay in place when you fight bosses(remove bodyswap or use it to swap right where you already stand..)
Diamond Flask - nice dps boost ...also recomend get one with increased duration and increased charges or reduced charges on use..

!!!! - always have a flask with Bleed/Freeze Imunity !!! - don't use these mods on Life flasks !!

Depend on your Choice...
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Editado por útlima vez por InfinityAtEnd en 10 ene. 2018 13:48:26
"
InfinityAtEnd escribió:

Another HIGH BUDGET option is a Vessel of Vinktar flask but look for the mod:
Adds (15-25) to (70-90) Lightning Damage to Spells during Flask effect
!!! a Vessel of Vinktar with Lightning dmg on spells is like 10c ...so it isn't HIgh budge :) sry about that !!!
If you plan to use Vessel of Vinktar... look for a way to squeeze in Herald of Lightning...it will help with the leech if you need it..

I cannot recommend Vinktars at all. A perfect one gives me roughly 3.2% more damage (edit: technically 10% more due to shock effect), but screws up your resists for wise oak and since you don't have ele status immunity you need an anti-shock flask as well. With bleed, freeze and possibly curse flask, that's all 4 other slots. Wise Oak and 15% ele Atziris are both way better than Vinktar. You should not have problems hitting leech cap and staying there with Slayer overleech. With 7k life your leech cap with VP is 2800. The jewel gives you min. 1% of damage leeched, so if you deal 280.000 dps, you are already leech capped the entire time. It should not be a problem to hit that whatsoever.
Editado por útlima vez por oiml en 10 ene. 2018 14:26:27
"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:
I feel the Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace leech combo is not very reliable. Sometimes I don't get ignited and die because I don't leech anything (playing with Bodyswap btw). I'm too poor for even the cheapest Watcher's Eye that contains Anger leech. So I kind of have to run Warlord's Mark. Is there any other reliable source of leech besides poopy Atziri's Promise or Watcher's Eye Vitality leech?

I could spec into double curse and get Warlord's Mark on hit ring, I would have to lose some life of course. Then I could actually get a good amulet.

Your crit chance might be low? Or are you using Ele Focus linked to VD?

With those items you should be ignited pretty much all the time

67.28% crit chance with 3 power charges :(
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:
"
Krabbsatan escribió:
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:
I feel the Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace leech combo is not very reliable. Sometimes I don't get ignited and die because I don't leech anything (playing with Bodyswap btw). I'm too poor for even the cheapest Watcher's Eye that contains Anger leech. So I kind of have to run Warlord's Mark. Is there any other reliable source of leech besides poopy Atziri's Promise or Watcher's Eye Vitality leech?

I could spec into double curse and get Warlord's Mark on hit ring, I would have to lose some life of course. Then I could actually get a good amulet.

I noticed on your CHaracter that your 5th flask, your Quicksilver Flask has remove Burning witch also gives your Imunity to Ignite during flask efect...

That mean you don't get ignited while your flask is active...and also you won't leech anything...

Maybe you used the flask and didn't notice that mod ? ...

Another way to leech is the boots enchant...
0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
and on bosses you could use The Writhing Jar Flask to proc your leech...
"
InfinityAtEnd escribió:
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:
"
Krabbsatan escribió:

I noticed on your CHaracter that your 5th flask, your Quicksilver Flask has remove Burning witch also gives your Imunity to Ignite during flask efect...

That mean you don't get ignited while your flask is active...and also you won't leech anything...

Maybe you used the flask and didn't notice that mod ? ...

Another way to leech is the boots enchant...
0.6% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently
and on bosses you could use The Writhing Jar Flask to proc your leech...

Roflcopter, lemme remove that and see if that was what was causing it, if it was, please end my life

Edit: It's probably the culprit :( i go commit seppuku now
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 10 ene. 2018 15:03:50
"
MeLikeChoco escribió:

Roflcopter, lemme remove that and see if that was what was causing it, if it was, please end my life

Edit: It's probably the culprit :( i go commit seppuku now

Also, you could use a cheaper version of Watcher's Eye Jewel...

Just around 3 exalts, look for:
(1-1.5)% of Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality

and just go with Anger and Vitality as auras....just a thought...
I'm trying to get more aps, since mine seems extremely low. Could someone help me figure out how to increase aps?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz escribió:
I'm trying to get more aps, since mine seems extremely low. Could someone help me figure out how to increase aps?

The most easiest way is to get a pair of Elder Gloves.... look vor those that have the mod:

Socketed gems are suported by level X Faster Attack Gem

that mod comes in pair with increased attack speed also ...

Get a pair of those gloves and put in them: Frenzy + GMP + Curse on Hit + Curse

that will be like a pseudo 5l frenzy and will give you a nice boost to attack spedd witch will increase your aps...
Was wondering what happens if pick Elemental Equilibrium and add cold/light damage to attacks with wands ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional