[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
JonesJM escribió:
Why no EE in the scion version ? already so close to it, only costs 1 point and all you would have to do is remove any fire damage to attacks and get cold or lightning. Should be a bunch of extra damage.

Fire damage from volatile dead also activate the EE !!!!
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
Fentana123 escribió:
While it might not be needed to get accuracy on gear for spells,isn't it needed to get frenzy and power charges( using frenzy, pcoc, faster attacks, gmp. Since I have curse ring). Also I have the leech while affected by vitality, which gem would you recommend swapping out for vitality

Not really to be honest, i mean if you are able to get any on your gear its mostly a bonus. You always have frenzy charges when mapping and bossing even at low %chance to hit. Also thanks for that frenzy setup, im gonna use that instead now :P
"
InfinityAtEnd escribió:
"
JonesJM escribió:
Why no EE in the scion version ? already so close to it, only costs 1 point and all you would have to do is remove any fire damage to attacks and get cold or lightning. Should be a bunch of extra damage.

Fire damage from volatile dead also activate the EE !!!!

ayy thats true, didnt think about that.
"
famulor escribió:
So i'm really debating doing a PP build (dosent 100% have to be VD) or a oni-goroshi build - Im doing maps 95% of the time and the last 5% is bossing. Is this build "good" for what i wanna do? I have about 9ex and 220c atm to invest into it.

This build might cost you a little bit more, depending on if you get acuities and what way you are gonna get leech, you can make it pretty cheap tho. As for mapping the build is decent but imo its more a well rounded build good for bossing and mapping. I think there are other poets pen builds that might be faster for mapping and cheaper.
So I'm really enjoying the build. In the setup of Unearth, I swapped the Culling Strike for Flamability, and it seems that I am having a bigger damage, but I do not know for sure, because the PoB did not calculate this setting. What do you think?

EDIT: I put the Flamability in Frenzy + CoH + GMP + PCoC, now it's much better. Using the ring Doedre's Damning to have two curses, Warlord's Mark and Flamability. And the PoB now recognizes the curse and adds more or less 300k of damage to the Volatile Dead, using that method of changing a Poet's Pen and adding those more damage.
Editado por útlima vez por wellslls en 13 ene. 2018 8:08:06
can i ask what is the order for the ascendancy? (Pathfinder or Raider)
"
Mod3st escribió:
can i ask what is the order for the ascendancy? (Pathfinder or Raider)

So I went Dueist and then got slayer. the last lab you have to figure out where you need to go and if you have the Atzri's gloves to see if you need to get vaal pact from the tree or not
I was doing a build as you posted here. Can someone check if something is wrong in my build?
Hi,
i'm trying to set up a build inspired from yours with some mf (bisco's collar) and a headhunter for clearing maps quickly.
I'm now level 89 with my scion and i'm a little bit disappointed by the dps mono (i have shit rings tho and no multi from amu).
Do you think it's worth it to try to reroll an inquisitor or is it a lost cause?
Editado por útlima vez por urkdum en 13 ene. 2018 11:14:32
When I am trying to get just 4 aps so I don't waste attacks, I am looking at the 4 link frenzy right and not the aps of the pens themselves

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional