[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Trilis escribió:
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
"
UBiLL escribió:
You say we can double our unbuffed dps by 5-link wings of entropy with sunder-concentrated-ruthless-multistrike-meleephysical but when we have it setup on the help its the same thing except melee physical comes from the helm so wheres the dps gain (excluding the totem gain by being in the helm now)?

(might be a very noob question i just came back to the game last friday after 4 years... )

It works out to nearly double the overall DPS of the build because when you swap to the 5-link setup, you can have a 20/20 version of Melee Phys (or better if you vaal it), not an 18/0 version of it - then the Ancestral Warchief get's an extra 3-link as well.

I've checked with PoB, seems that we loosing some attack speed for sunder, so slower life leech gain. And for the damage for sunder only, 5link is no way better than 4link ;/

I agree. In PoB I compared what I have versus the 5 link change and even with leveling up my gems another level or 2 and getting max quality, the 5 link is still a DPS loss. Here is my current build https://pastebin.com/5tTLAjJG
How can I adapt this build other than going for more links on my Wings of Entropy? With these new shaper weapons surely a 6L 2h axe with 'Supported by Level 20 Maim' (pref) and a 'Gain 40% physical as extra Fire/Cold Damage' (suff) is better than a 7 link in Bringer of Rain. If you replace BoR with Devotos or Abyssus and use a Carcass Jack, wouldn't your damage be much much higher? I understand that this is meant to be a league starter lowbudget build, but I want to evolve it somehow to get more damage and life.
Hey Guys,

can anyone explain to me, why I should use The Writhing Jar Flask? I don't understand the benefit from it...
"
Skyrydexile escribió:
Hey Guys,

can anyone explain to me, why I should use The Writhing Jar Flask? I don't understand the benefit from it...

For boss battles to activate "recent kill" buffs (e.g. 20% increased damage in your ascendancy)
Big apology for one small end-game area of the build in specific. The DPS numbers on the 5-link and 6-link options were borked due to some older config setup's leaving a couple of boxes ticked that shouldn't have been (this only effects the DPS for the 5 and 6 link version of the build with the sunder setup in the axe, nothing else was incorrect about the build, or about the standard version of it with the Sunder setup in the helm).

I've gone back through and completely re-worked the build in Path of Building from scratch to confirm and then double-check everything. Basically what it boils down to is that when the Sunder setup is changed and placed into the 5-link/6-link version of the axe, the DPS overall for the 5-link version has no reasonable increase at all and the 6-link setup is only a 25% DPS boost. I've re-witten the section of the build advising about upgrading the DPS and Life, as such, including the new revised accurate figures.

As for how this effects the build and what it's capable of, that doesn't actually change because what's advertised in terms of what the build is used for and can manage has all been done, recorded and verified off nothing other than the 4-link version of the build with Sunder in the helm and gem's not optimized or leveled. Everything you see in the build guides, including killing one of the Guardian's, is all done off just the base gear and gem's/jewels.

Once again though, apologies for that stuff-up. I haven't just ignored the mistake or pretended like it wasn't the case once i realised it. I have re-written a whole section of the build guide to reflect the correct figures and put in a specific disclaimer advising that the 5-link axe version of the sunder setup is not worth doing, that only the 6-link version will show a noticeable DPS boost.
Thank you for the build. First build with which i don't get nervous breakdown when doing trials and U-lab.

So what to change next. I have 100c to spend.

Is there any good alternative for boots? If no, i will buy ferfect rolled non corrupted to get good enchant on it.

One of the rings could be better i know...

My gear
"
mattmo escribió:
"
Skua99 escribió:
This is the second time that I have created a dedicated uber lab runner. The last time I did it I got a few of the uber lab trials out of the way quickly and then picked up the remaining ones with the help of the 'Dream Trial' prophecies. This time around the gods have not been very good to me. Again I knocked out the first 5 buy using the prophecies', but can't seem to get the last one.

After a couple of days of trying, I think that I will take a chance with '\Global 820'. The problem is that I have never use '\Global 820' and am not sure of the process or even the etiquette needed to use it. Also I should mention that I have very little experience with grouping in general.

So I know how to get to the 820 channel and see all the offers flying buy. I presume that I would send an invite request to someone offering the trial that I am looking for and if invited, head to their hideout. After that I am lost. Are the trials run as a group or do invitees go in individually? Also some hints would be nice on what I should do so that I don't hold anyone up or look like a complete idiot.

Thanks

When people post they have spots for the Trials in 820, just message them for an invite (I usually just message 'inv'). After you're in the group, you can just head straight to their hideout and jump in the map portal then into the trial. You don't have to wait for anybody or anything fancy, just jump in and get it done.

If you are feeling kind, a chaos or two tip is great encouragement for people to continue doing this :)

Thanks for your help, I can now use 'Group 820' with complete confidence.

Now I would like to give back to the process. So I find a trial and post a message on 820 for folks that would like to take advantage of it. I then invite enough people to use my remaining portals.

As I have very little experience with groups, I have one question. Once everyone has used the instance ports, can I now just leave the group and go on with doing other things or will this screw something up for the people inside the instance?

Thanks
Just leave the portals open, when they enter, you can leave them/open new map...
Could find the desired LAB enchantments for helmet, but what about gloves and boots?
What do you want there as an enchantment?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional