[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

Hi Adam

First thank you for the build, im very happy with it. I dont understand if i have a woe 6l is it convenient switch and put sunder on the axe and totem on the helm? I have tried sunder with 5l woe but as per number seem weak the in the helm.

Thank you
"
emilianox escribió:
Hi Adam

First thank you for the build, im very happy with it. I dont understand if i have a woe 6l is it convenient switch and put sunder on the axe and totem on the helm? I have tried sunder with 5l woe but as per number seem weak the in the helm.

Thank you

yes this has been answered before in this thread. 5 link WOE ist not worth it for SUNDER.

As soon as you get a 6 Link WOE you can put Sunder in it and gain like 25% DPS.

but you lose some attack speed, which i guess will feel bad.

"
Adambjjoz escribió:
End of Week 1 General Update:

So I've stomped the levelling process, done the Lab's, got two of the four Pantheon powers and the build has delivered even better in this season than last. I've spent less than half the time I normally would have gaming, so I could keep updating this build guide and answering Q's, so I haven't progressed as much as i would have normally by now...

Thanks for your updates man, your guide is awesome. I see you're using Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief, I'm sorry if you already answered it, but what's the reason for that?

I have 70c laying around and I don't know if I should spend it in this character, as I don't see a lot more room for improvement, or save it for the next.

I'm in the process of levelling gems to get them to 20 quality. My carnage heart is badly rolled on stats but good on damage while leeching. I could 6-link weapon, I could get a bringer of rain with a bit more armour and evasion and the rest of the gear could use more life and more damage to attacks, but I'm doing fine as it is.

Unless this char can be made into a great boss killer somehow.

Question about endgame tree:

I finished the tree up until where we are supposed to fill out only max life % nodes.

I saw the node hematophagy on the bottom part of the tree with max leech rate.

Wouldn't this one be good to take first?
I'm at lvl 87 ATM and feel like it would be worth to get it? Or am I Missreading something about it, like only leeching from melee physical damage and not sunder?

Also how about getting a 4th jewel slot?
Could make use of an offensive or utility jewel with attack speed?
Do you think that put a 6l disfavour and change the tree a bit can be a good improvement or simply destroy the build? thx
I'm lvl 80 and I'm having trouble with mana sustain with this build any suggestions?
"
Tyler3143 escribió:
I'm lvl 80 and I'm having trouble with mana sustain with this build any suggestions?

I was having the same problem, looked at Adam's gear and he had a mana regeneration abyss jewel on belt. Or you can take Mana Flows on the tree, it's what I was doing until I got the jewel.
"
Tyler3143 escribió:

Your profile/character list here at the forum is set to profile, so none of us can help until you change that, unfortunately.
"
karshberlg escribió:
"
Tyler3143 escribió:

I was having the same problem, looked at Adam's gear and he had a mana regeneration abyss jewel on belt. Or you can take Mana Flows on the tree, it's what I was doing until I got the jewel.

The mana regen component of the jewel in my belt was useless. I only had that jewel because it boosted damage by 20%. I have a better jewel socketed now anyway that I bought for 2c. I've had no mana issue's since the L50-60 time, when I took the "Shaper" skill tree node (the one that gives huge Mana regen rate boost).
"
emilianox escribió:
Do you think that put a 6l disfavour and change the tree a bit can be a good improvement or simply destroy the build? thx

No idea. Try it and let us know how it works out for you.

It obviously wont fit with this build guide anyway, as the Atziri's Disfavour is a 20-Exalt valued weapon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional