[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

My best guess for best boots enchant would be life and mana leech if you've killed recently. For glove, Decree/Commandment of Spite isn't bad, War is interesting, but my personal favorite for phys attack builds is usually Fury
"
dipsi escribió:
Could find the desired LAB enchantments for helmet, but what about gloves and boots?
What do you want there as an enchantment?

Personally i like the three "Of Fury on Hit" glove enchantments. They send out a bunch of projectiles in a 180 degree semi-circle in front of your character at the same time. It kills white trash mobs all the way up to T9 maps pretty much by itself and has the added bonus of smashing all loot crates and barrels up to a few screens away. It's like having an extra map clearing attack skill for free and is great at keeping your charges and boosts triggered.

The boot enchants that are really good are "16% attack and cast speed if you have killed recently", "10% increased chance to dodge if you have taken a hit recently", "increased elemental penetration if you haven't killed recently", either of the Life / Leech if you have killed / haven't been hit recently enchants & the "8% increased chance to dodge spell damage if you've taken spell damage recently".
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 16 dic. 2017 17:13:59
Updated the "The Gameplay Style" part of the guide with a big-boss killing technique and updated the suggested enchants section of the guide too.
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
Updated the "The Gameplay Style" part of the guide with a big-boss killing technique and updated the suggested enchants section of the guide too.

Thanks for always keeping everything up to date so fast. Very nice job on the build!
"
UBiLL escribió:
"
Adambjjoz escribió:

Thanks for always keeping everything up to date so fast. Very nice job on the build!

No problems.
End of Week 1 Economic update for the build:

- The Bringer of Rain Helm (1 Chaos)
- Wings of Entropy Axe (1 Alch)
- Atziri's Step Boots (1 Chaos)
- Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet (17 Chaos)
- Brightbeak for alt-weapon slot (1 Chaos)
- Prismatic Eclips for alt-Weapon slot (1 Alch)
- Gloves, Rings, Gem's, Jewels and 2 of the flasks are all self crafted or in-game item drops
- The Writhing Jar flask (1 Chaos)
- Atziri's Promise flask (1 Chaos)
- Rumi's Concoction flask (4 Chaos)

Total Build Cost 7 Days into the Abyss 3.1 Season = 26 Chaos & a few worthless crafting mat's !!!
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 16 dic. 2017 20:39:32
End of Week 1 General Update:

So I've stomped the levelling process, done the Lab's, got two of the four Pantheon powers and the build has delivered even better in this season than last. I've spent less than half the time I normally would have gaming, so I could keep updating this build guide and answering Q's, so I haven't progressed as much as i would have normally by now. My gear is nothing good or special and everything is still running in the 4-link setup's as per the basic part of the build guide. Having said that though, I've completed all the maps fully-modded on the atlas from Tier 1 to Tier 9, except for the unique maps (https://imgur.com/a/QwG9r). I haven't run into any troubles at all yet & never felt like anything was too hard or going to 1-shot me. So far I've shaped T1 Beach, T2 Marshes and T3 Springs - but the shaped map's are purely up to your own preference. There is no shaped meta for the 3.1 Abyss season so far, so you shape the maps you think you'll feel best farming at their 5-tiers-than-normal level version. I think with accruing Shaper/Elder items for enchanting in the lab to make big profits from this season, I wont shape any maps up to a tier greater than T12 or T13 yet until i know a lot more about the new high-level bosses, maps and their abilities to kill you. I also haven't decided on a viable Shaper/Elder farmer for my next character in a number of week's time, either.

So right now here's the completely raw un-buffed numbers of my character with POB set to "Shaper" damage: https://imgur.com/a/wzjxN

Now here's the average buffed numbers to give you an idea of what it looks like when actively killing stuff in a map, when you have endurance charges up and your DPS/Skill buff's up: https://imgur.com/a/9PljH

Currently I haven't bothered upgrading any of my items, I haven't even upgraded from my levelling gloves or rings, I haven't applied additional quality to any gems, haven't bothered putting 20% quality on all flasks yet, have not upgraded any jewels and I need a better belt, too. I've only got around to taking 2 of the 4 Pantheon powers currently, too. All of this is pure laziness too, I will do this all if I can be bothered in the next few weeks some time.

Room for improvement on gear still:
- Additional +30 life and +60 resistance on gloves.
- Additional +50 life on left ring, + 40 resistances, could add Str/Arm/Eva/Phys Damage too.
- Additional Str/Arm/Phys damage to right ring.
- Additional +30-50 life on belt & armour.
- Level my skill gem's to L20.
- Apply additional quality to all skill gems.
- Apply quality to my flasks.
- Upgrade all 3 jewels and the eye jewel in the Stygian Vise belt.
- Better enchant's on all gear (I enchanted all my levelling gear right after hitting L70 and completing Act 10, as I cleared the Uber Lab before buying any of the Unique's in this build).

So just a couple of small improvements to at least the life numbers on the rings, belt and gloves, with 6% life put on 2 of the jewels missing it, combined with levelling to 90 and taking a couple of extra 4% health nodes on the skill tree will see the build at 5.7k life by level 90. I have to say this is also by far the least amount of time I've ever spent on a build to take it from L1 to 85, and on from 85 to where I'm at on level 88 right now. I've literally done nothing but Uber Lab and filling out the Atlas to completed Tier 9 maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 16 dic. 2017 21:52:39
Please help i've looked at your damage output at this point in the league and i cant and you are doing like 80k more damage at the same level as me.
"
Horribly_Wrong escribió:
Please help i've looked at your damage output at this point in the league and i cant and you are doing like 80k more damage at the same level as me.

Ignore this post i didnt log in with my steam account so you wont be able to see my character. Check my build on this account please.
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
End of Week 1 General Update:
[...]

I wish there was some karma/upvotes system here like on reddit etc. Anyways just wanted to thank you for constant detailed updates like this one. Got lots of respect for people willing to comprehensively answer questions and keep everything up-to-date. Cheers.
Editado por útlima vez por Hemaka1 en 17 dic. 2017 4:17:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional