[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

Hey guys i'm really enjoying this build and up to T10 map now and its all good. There is something i don't understand though. You say we can double our unbuffed dps by 5-link wings of entropy with sunder-concentrated-ruthless-multistrike-meleephysical but when we have it setup on the help its the same thing except melee physical comes from the helm so wheres the dps gain (excluding the totem gain by being in the helm now)?

(might be a very noob question i just came back to the game last friday after 4 years... )
"
UBiLL escribió:
You say we can double our unbuffed dps by 5-link wings of entropy with sunder-concentrated-ruthless-multistrike-meleephysical but when we have it setup on the help its the same thing except melee physical comes from the helm so wheres the dps gain (excluding the totem gain by being in the helm now)?

(might be a very noob question i just came back to the game last friday after 4 years... )

It works out to nearly double the overall DPS of the build because when you swap to the 5-link setup, you can have a 20/20 version of Melee Phys (or better if you vaal it), not an 18/0 version of it - then the Ancestral Warchief get's an extra 3-link as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 15 dic. 2017 5:15:33
Took some notes on this topic for my own lab farmer.

I would not go do higher than t13 maps with this build. it's garbage in there

Was able to do 100 izaro kills with the current gear

Spoiler
First of all, started this for the league and so far it's awesome!
I have yet to find all the challenges for the uberlab but one thing
I saw came to mind.

When you mouse over Sunder, it says 'deals no chaos damage'.
What's the deal about that? I don't know if I missed something
or are just dumb. Can someone elaborate on this?

Thanks
"
SiTeHBu0mbb escribió:
I saw came to mind.

Thanks

It's because the Wings of Entrophy axe gives you chaos damage in the "Off Hand" weapon slot, where as Sunder uses only the main "Main Hand" weapon slot for the DPS tool-tip. So you are actually getting all the damage you should be putting out, it just doesn't show it in that tool-tip.

Always use the Path of Building program for figuring this sort of stuff out, as the wording used in all the in-game calculations doesn't make sense or compute much at times.
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
"
SiTeHBu0mbb escribió:
I saw came to mind.

Thanks

It's because the Wings of Entrophy axe gives you chaos damage in the "Off Hand" weapon slot, where as Sunder uses only the main "Main Hand" weapon slot for the DPS tool-tip. So you are actually getting all the damage you should be putting out, it just doesn't show it in that tool-tip.

Always use the Path of Building program for figuring this sort of stuff out, as the wording used in all the in-game calculations doesn't make sense or compute much at times.

Ah right, thanks! I suspected something like that, just wanted to be sure.
How does this build get life? I have 65 on gloves, 6 or 7% on every jewel, 65 on each ring, 156 on my BoR, 73 on atrizi steps, 137 on my belt, and more life nodes on my tree than the build guide and I just barely am above 5k, so how the hell do you get 6k with less life on gear or tree in the guide?
This is the second time that I have created a dedicated uber lab runner. The last time I did it I got a few of the uber lab trials out of the way quickly and then picked up the remaining ones with the help of the 'Dream Trial' prophecies. This time around the gods have not been very good to me. Again I knocked out the first 5 buy using the prophecies', but can't seem to get the last one.

After a couple of days of trying, I think that I will take a chance with '\Global 820'. The problem is that I have never use '\Global 820' and am not sure of the process or even the etiquette needed to use it. Also I should mention that I have very little experience with grouping in general.

So I know how to get to the 820 channel and see all the offers flying buy. I presume that I would send an invite request to someone offering the trial that I am looking for and if invited, head to their hideout. After that I am lost. Are the trials run as a group or do invitees go in individually? Also some hints would be nice on what I should do so that I don't hold anyone up or look like a complete idiot.

Thanks
"
Skua99 escribió:
This is the second time that I have created a dedicated uber lab runner. The last time I did it I got a few of the uber lab trials out of the way quickly and then picked up the remaining ones with the help of the 'Dream Trial' prophecies. This time around the gods have not been very good to me. Again I knocked out the first 5 buy using the prophecies', but can't seem to get the last one.

After a couple of days of trying, I think that I will take a chance with '\Global 820'. The problem is that I have never use '\Global 820' and am not sure of the process or even the etiquette needed to use it. Also I should mention that I have very little experience with grouping in general.

So I know how to get to the 820 channel and see all the offers flying buy. I presume that I would send an invite request to someone offering the trial that I am looking for and if invited, head to their hideout. After that I am lost. Are the trials run as a group or do invitees go in individually? Also some hints would be nice on what I should do so that I don't hold anyone up or look like a complete idiot.

Thanks

When people post they have spots for the Trials in 820, just message them for an invite (I usually just message 'inv'). After you're in the group, you can just head straight to their hideout and jump in the map portal then into the trial. You don't have to wait for anybody or anything fancy, just jump in and get it done.

If you are feeling kind, a chaos or two tip is great encouragement for people to continue doing this :)
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
"
UBiLL escribió:
You say we can double our unbuffed dps by 5-link wings of entropy with sunder-concentrated-ruthless-multistrike-meleephysical but when we have it setup on the help its the same thing except melee physical comes from the helm so wheres the dps gain (excluding the totem gain by being in the helm now)?

It works out to nearly double the overall DPS of the build because when you swap to the 5-link setup, you can have a 20/20 version of Melee Phys (or better if you vaal it), not an 18/0 version of it - then the Ancestral Warchief get's an extra 3-link as well.

I've checked with PoB, seems that we loosing some attack speed for sunder, so slower life leech gain. And for the damage for sunder only, 5link is no way better than 4link ;/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional