[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
CyclopsRio escribió:
Hey guys. Following this guide to do some lab farming, but I'm sitting at nearly perfect gear and it's looking like it'll get me in the 5.2k life range, still not enough. This is at level 84 as well. Can you give me some insight into what I might be doing wrong here? Played around a lot with theoretical items on PoB, and I just can't figure it out even with all T1 life rolls. It must be my current passives, but I've followed them to the letter. Thanks in advance!

Please read the build guide in full. It's all there in detail. Your gear is actually pretty average, it's not even anything close to "nearly perfect".

I checked your character and you don't have close to T1 life rolls on your gear, not to mention you don't have strength rolls either to help get your life up. Your life rolls are actually an average of lower T4 life rolls. You also haven't equipped the required flasks. Then there's the issue of your Unique helm and amulet which are both terribly rolled and missing out on a decent chunk of life and attributes. If you improve your gear, by the time you hit L90, you should have up to about 5.8K - 6.2K life easily.

It's all much of a muchness though, as the missing flask and selection of more nodes with armour/evasion (as per the build guide skill tree suggestion) will see your surviveability and damage mitigation substantially increase and keep you way safer than a few houndred life points just for the sake of having life points.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 14 dic. 2017 6:07:25
"
memberx escribió:

Should i keep this enchant or is there better one?

Yes absolutely keep it. It wont be reflected on the tool-tip's section, but the enchant primarily significantly buffs the amount less phys damage and fire damage you'll take when hit. It's one of the most sought after enchant's for the helm.

It's value is easily in excess of 15 Exalted Orbs in Standard league (30 Ex + in the current Abyss League) and your Bringer of Rain Helm is now only one of a few in the entire game anyone even has with the enchant. It will be even more sought after than that as the season progresses too, because a significant amount of the Sunder builds in the game use Arctic Armour as a permanent spell.

Pretty much the only better enchant you could get, would be the top-rolled 36% version of the same enchant.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 14 dic. 2017 6:25:55
Is there any way to convert/respec this build or part of it to something that can do maps up to t15/t16 without problem with 6-7ex budget? I really hate doing leveling all way up from start with new character as i do it very slowly so it takes away all fun.
When i choosen this build it was said that almost all content can be done but i guess something must have changed or i'm just that bad. Currently i have problems with maps around/above T10. I removed 1 endurance charge node and went for a bit more of attack speed + damage but it is still not enough. I got a lot of additional life from abyss jewels in passive tree but almost all map boss hits are pretty hard for me and they do not die in "just a few seconds" like it was said. I have now 5087 HP at lvl 87, i was thinking about going for dual wielding block & damage nodes instead more life to improve chance to survive and take soul of yugul minor and lunaris major, is it good idea or waste of time?

These are my current items:

It really boggles my mind that there is not a chest piece that can take this gear to t15. Also what will happen if I were to get 6 link on my 2 hand axe?

It would be great if you were to put these options. I know that there are some . But they are not looking the best suitable options for this build.
I'm looking everyday for 6L Wings of Entropy axe but no luck yet. I'm too unlucky to link it myself and waste all wealth earned, but about chest piece do you have any suggestion? and what for helmet then? Wiki is dead (atleast i have problems to access it) and my memory is very bad, i mean like extreme bad (thats why i do not like to create new characters) so i do not remember most of things and i have to check them back again and again everytime.

I just ask for a little help about what items to change, what to improve in this build to take it to t15 and have ability to complete abyss league.
I'm having trouble clearing the uber lab for the first time, died to Izaro 5-6 times allready on different days, can you give a look at my gear and give some tips for improvement? Aint using the helm yet because i lose out on capped rez that way.
Generally i feel build is strong enough to do Izaro just that my playstyle is obviously not good enough.
Either way I'm having a blast with the build, would recommend it to anyone starting this game for the first time like I did.
Ps. since I'm not using the Helm yet do you think its a good idea to respec few "endurance" charge passive points and put them in life nodes near scion, or should i just aim to get helm and capped rez asap?
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this build. I have played casually on and off since just before Breach league, but this is the first character that I ever managed to solo uber lab with.

Izaro is fairly easy, although I'm trash at running through the lab as a whole - my fault, not the build's. Just going to have to take it slow for awhile and get used to it. I tried to speed through with brightbeak/prismatic eclipse a few times and always nearly killed myself. Although I finally rolled curse immunity on a flask, so that should help.
What about using bloodmagic with this build? why? why not?
Kudos to you for putting this out. I've played the build last season and it was fairly decent but as you said it falls off hellova hard post T6 maps(or i just suck).
Thanks so much for putting the guide together! This is my second league/character and it's been nice being able to smoothly progress through the story.

I have a question regarding farming uber lab with this build. I'm fully geared at level 77 at the moment and I've died a few times against Izaro. I watched the lab videos with this build and it seems like it should be a fairly easy fight. I guess I just want to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

The few times I've tried to face tank Izaro after popping writhing/rumi's/stibnite I tend to get one shot, which makes me want to try a hit and run strategy. But with multistrike I get locked into place with the sunder animation and every time Izaro jumps at me I die immediately. I'm afraid of getting hit by Izaro so I run around a lot but I also don't want to stand still for too long so the fight ends up getting dragged out longer than I feel it should, and I never really feel safe running the lab. Am I missing something about the strategy the build should take?

Now that I think about it I haven't been using leap slam on him so I'm sure fortify would help a bit but I'm still not positive that doing so would completely resolve the issue. Also I'm not using Enduring Cry but I thought I remember you mentioning that it wasn't completely necessary for the build so I'd prefer to be able to beat him without it if possible.
Editado por útlima vez por Epocity en 14 dic. 2017 20:03:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional