[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
tragic_nate escribió:
Having a hard time surviving lately, shaped atoll. Can someone take a look at my profile and point out if I have made any horrible mistakes?

Profile Link

Thanks

- You sacrificed three life/defence/life-regen skill points suggested in the build guide to take 2 DPS skill points and a 4th jewel socket instead, which in total only boosted your DPS by about 10%. Trying to add DPS to this build is a "noob-trap", as there's really just no reason. If you want more DPS, simply just gear up a new character designed for that purpose - the DPS you get out of those builds is at least 5 times higher than what you get from this build, even if min-max'd to the extreme.
- You haven't equipped the correct type of gloves (which means your missing out on up to 400+ base armour).
- You aren't resist-capped on all of your elemental resistances yet & those you are capped on, you need to be over-capped by about another 10-15 points.
- The Rumi's flask is quite poorly rolled. Re-roll it, or buy a better one. Their dirt cheap currently anyway.

It really boils down ultimately to resistances being about 10-15 points less than what they need to be, needing to obtain the correct armour base type of gloves & then getting a much better rolled Rumi's flask (as close to 20/10 block chance on each roll as possible). On the upside though, those issues are all reasonably easy and cheap to fix.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 18 dic. 2017 2:46:44
It has been great fun leveling with this guide and it's been a breeze in the merc lab. I know that it does require some skills to farm uber lab and all, and I did in fact cleared a few times. But I still feel the character a bit fragile. Can you please have a look at my set up and make a few comments on the character to make it more durable for Izaro? It will be mainly for survivability and not for dps, because with the current set up, full buff I can get to 100k tooltip dps, which I think is enough. Thanks very much
"
blueframe227 escribió:
It has been great fun leveling with this guide and it's been a breeze in the merc lab. I know that it does require some skills to farm uber lab and all, and I did in fact cleared a few times. But I still feel the character a bit fragile. Can you please have a look at my set up and make a few comments on the character to make it more durable for Izaro? It will be mainly for survivability and not for dps, because with the current set up, full buff I can get to 100k tooltip dps, which I think is enough. Thanks very much

You look on track, it's OK. Your gear looks fine, your resistances are fine and your jewellery is ok.

You need the "Dual Wield Damage" and "Dervish" skill nodes right under "Art of the Gladiator" skill node - Dervish will help stay alive especially with the leech/block & movement speed (increased Leap-Slam speed) boost you get from it. Levelling to 85 or above will give you additional quality of life as it is anyway, too.

I think the main thing you could improve would be to get 3 jewels for the skill tree that are each:
- +10 Dex/Int
- +6 or better increased max life
- Attack Speed or Phys Damage or All-Res

Then you could re-do your gear a bit to have more Life/Str/PhysDamage on rings/gloves, then also get a new Abyss league belt with a socketable gem that grants 4 of what ever DPS of Defensive stat rolls you like the look of. I made a comment a few posts back on my thoughts about what a helpfully rolled jewel would be to go in a new Abyss belt.

Other than that, don't forget the best defence in the Uber Lab is a good offense. You can literally leap-slam your way through each zone of the lab, leap-slamming on white trash mobs all the way to keep your defences buffed and leech rate up high. Pop your writhing jar flask just before entering any Lab Trap's that are long enough that you can't see the end of & kill the two worms that pop out - then leap-slam your way through the trap/gauntlet ASAP. Any Izaro fight is similar - just before he attacks, pop all the flasks you have, kill the two worms that pop out, then leap-slam the now alive Izaro while he's stationary, then turn and Sunder him into oblivion. If he's not dead in 5 to 10 seconds - do the process again.
Editado por útlima vez por Adambjjoz en 18 dic. 2017 4:14:51
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
"
karshberlg escribió:
"
Adambjjoz escribió:
End of Week 1 General Update:

So I've stomped the levelling process, done the Lab's, got two of the four Pantheon powers and the build has delivered even better in this season than last. I've spent less than half the time I normally would have gaming, so I could keep updating this build guide and answering Q's, so I haven't progressed as much as i would have normally by now...

Thanks for your updates man, your guide is awesome. I see you're using Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief, I'm sorry if you already answered it, but what's the reason for that?

I have 70c laying around and I don't know if I should spend it in this character, as I don't see a lot more room for improvement, or save it for the next.

I'm in the process of levelling gems to get them to 20 quality. My carnage heart is badly rolled on stats but good on damage while leeching. I could 6-link weapon, I could get a bringer of rain with a bit more armour and evasion and the rest of the gear could use more life and more damage to attacks, but I'm doing fine as it is.

Unless this char can be made into a great boss killer somehow.

As per the build guide notes, Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief are pretty well interchangable. They are so close to each other in terms of what they output themselves and what they do for you, it almost makes no difference. For what it's worth though, I'm levelling up a higher "quality" version of the Warchief skill gem in my chest to swap-out with the A-Protector I currently have equipped, once it's levelled.

Save your chaos for another build. Especially if your Sunder Slayer already does what you want it to comfortably already. That 70c will buy you two near-perfect rings for your next build alone.

Oh, I knew it must've been somewhere, should've searched more. Thanks again, it's really appreciated.
hey guys im pretty new to poe and would like to know if Vaal pact node would be great to take ?. im currently level 80 and i dont even seen the vaal pact node in the youtube video. Any imput would be great. thanks
Having a lot of fun with the build, thanks for the guide and actively answering questions in no time!

What if I like the sunder and slayer playstyle so much that I want to take it to the next level and make it very strong for endgame ?

Wouldn't mind changing whole gear. Build is fine as it is described and does the job very well. But I'm at a point where I want to invest some of the currency back into a new char or preferably reinvest into the sunder slayer.

You already described that one could reach insane damage with one of the new shaper mods (pseudo 6 or 7 link), but I don't dare do it without a guide.
I really like the mechanics with bringer of rain and the block/endurance charges.

Do you think a sunder slayer can be made a cookie cutter for all content, or shall I spend my exalted orbs elsewhere?

I don't mind that it won't be the fastest über gg build, but I want something to work towards.

Any recommendations? Can't find guides with same quality
Editado por útlima vez por dipsi en 18 dic. 2017 13:58:27
Any reason why we are not supposed to put gems in the sockets of Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade? It doesn't seem to affect the attack speed so I could put gems to level in it no?
"
Jerem1ahJones escribió:
Any reason why we are not supposed to put gems in the sockets of Prismatic Eclipse Twilight Blade? It doesn't seem to affect the attack speed so I could put gems to level in it no?

The guide states specifically that you should use the gem slots to level up spare gems to sell for profit.
"
oclos escribió:
hey guys im pretty new to poe and would like to know if Vaal pact node would be great to take ?. im currently level 80 and i dont even seen the vaal pact node in the youtube video. Any imput would be great. thanks

It's not a Vaal Pact build.
"
dipsi escribió:
What if I like the sunder and slayer playstyle so much that I want to take it to the next level and make it very strong for endgame ?

The build guide is explicit in stating that the build is not designed for it, nor will any form of it even min-maxed to the extreme be an end-game boss farming type build.

You'll need to find another build to do that.

Here's the current top-ranked Sunder-Slayer builds that have pushed up to L95 and beyond already in the new Abyss League. Check them out and you'll quickly find build types that can do what you want. https://www.poebuilds.io/builds/sc?gems=Sunder&classParam=Slayer

Most are going to be builds based around Crit-Multi and Attack Speed, with expensive items.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional