[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Crafted this, should I go any further with it? like slamming/multimodding/6linking?
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Alavar escribió:
"
Alavar escribió:
Could someone check out my character and passive tree? I have two passive points to spend and I realize i have NOT put any points into jewel sockets but that is because i have not found any worth a shit (with life %/attack speed etc) I am also low on life...about 3800 hp. I do not die often but I'm only mapping on tier 8...dps is marvelous with atziri axe and bleed.

What i have considered...is possibly regretting some bleed chance nodes and crimson dance and turning them into jewel sockets and Life nodes....however...i'm lvl 88 and would like to start doing greater content/boss content.

I've also been running CWDT with Immortals Call and for the moment I have blood rage linked to it as well...my question is...>What level should I have these gems at...I was told to level up blood rage for the attack speed but...when CWDT is leveld it doesnt proc as much (since im apparently not taking enough damage for it to)

Sorry forgot to add link to my passives...hoping for feedback

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0RGhNME8kX4RpVHM4hVSFgI9Mm-CcgJ58ppStQLPswdzIJNZI5Dju2PAU8LUCgRZpFqUd-TjJQR1dUWf5an14TXzlhIWFSZFJlTWWnZrZnm2jybEZvJ3Jscqlza3TtdPF2rHfjeA1673t0fNmDzITZhO-Fp4a0h2qKIoqzivCPYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1qSepbqmUrj6uUK9sr6ewq7KAtfK3PrkdvTa-p8AawGbApsGjxILE9sauz37YvdrB3D3iYeRR6hjt1-8O707vfPAf9WH3Mvjr_gr-VA==?accountName=Alavar&characterName=Varek

Anyone able to help?

You're level 90 and using a 5l rare chest. Really need to be kaoms by no, fam.

Quality your gloves and boots

Quality your flasks

Quality your gems

Get steel rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditch some dmg nodes like bleed dmg etc... and finish out your "scion life wheel" by path of warrior

get the 2 jewel sockets that are 2 away get 7% life/dps mods

Ok..got a ton of gems to 20 quality last night...grabbed the two jewel sockets and filled them with 7% life/5 attack speed and 7%life/4 attack speed....will work on getting flask quality. Can't afford Kaoms yet or 5 or 6 link for my atziri axe...but i'm working on that! Will check out steel ring prices. Or...should i make my own rings and if so which mods would I need to be successful.. I'm fairly new to the game (played since august of this year harbinger). Your insight has been most helpful. THANK YOU!
hi this is my first time playing cyclone pure phys as im following your build, i just want to ask should i upgrade the belt first or the jewellery?and can u see my tree if theres anything wrong?i dont feel like tank enough, even argus slammed me so hard that i almost die ,haha.

Spoiler
woops forgot to put in blashphemy on the devoto
Thank you for that great build!
Loving and enjoying it in Abyss!

I am a casual gamer, so i have a long way to go!
And, in Abyss at the moment, a Disfavour is about 9 Ex.

This means days or weeks of farming. Difficult not to be demotivated :-).
Thanks for the detailed guide. I have one question though. On which map can I capture Arachnoxia for the Pantheon Soul of Arakaali? The wiki says it is Sewer (t3 map) for 3.0 but there is no such map in 3.1 anymore.
"
Sologesang escribió:
Thanks for the detailed guide. I have one question though. On which map can I capture Arachnoxia for the Pantheon Soul of Arakaali? The wiki says it is Sewer (t3 map) for 3.0 but there is no such map in 3.1 anymore.

I think its T5 map called Toxic sewer - u can combine 3x Chateau T4 map for it

BTW use atlas search option and write "Arachnoxia"
Editado por útlima vez por blndlvr en 20 dic. 2017 5:41:35
Updated last 4 sets of trees. Because Blood Rage works with Damage on Full life (since 2.6, and I was unaware [I don't check reddit all the time and it wasn't in patch notes]), I have chosen to incorporate blood rage as a permanent spot in this build.

Simply remove enlighten from our blasphemy setup - still have plenty of mana with the damage we deal. If you want to infinitely sustain your leap slam in maps without hitting enemies to leech off of, take out Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and replace with blood magic support.

Finished Level 100 Tree: www.poeurl.com/bG53 - this will be your main guideline

leveling trees:

96pts Passive Tree
106pts Passive Tree
116pts Passive Tree

Tree Notes:

I think Blood rage has a permanent spot in this build now, but ultimately is optional and up to you. If you feel tanky enough and decide to run blood rage, be sure to pick iron reflexes for more physical damage reduction. At higher levels be sure to get Warrior's Blood (1.8% Life regen) right underneath heart of the warrior 10% life node)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 20 dic. 2017 8:32:12
Updated offensive stats:

Offensive Stats:

w/ Hate Splitter:

In Hideout no buffs

In Map Fully buffed with flasks + Totem + Frenzies
Thanks for the update and great Build. Playing it as my first Character in Abyss league and had no problems at all. Currently doing t8 maps and trying to upping those to better ones. Still looking for cheap upgrades and currency, but everything just melts to my Axe!
FULL VIDEO GUIDE FOR 3.1 ONLINE!

___Click above for full Video Build Guide!___

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional