[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
broseidon07 escribió:
Hi, a few questions after reading your guide.

With the slayer reduced reflect + reduced reflect pantheon + sybil's lament ring for an additional 40% reduced reflect dmg taken, do you still not recommend reflect maps, even with the ring?

Next, do you think this build is shaper VIABLE (not possible) with the budget gear listed in the guide?

Also, if I'm gonna be saving up for a kaom's and a disfavour, we can pretty much forget the daresso's amulet, especially looking for a corrupted one. With that being said, I think it may be best to just do the 1 curse setup and swap enfeeble instead of vuln for tougher bosses.

Lastly, what about a haemophaelia gloves BUT also get VP, and also pick up another mana leech node. Would that work, I feel that way you don't find the dual leech necessary since u have to get another life leech going up to VP anyway.

If you were to use haemophaelia i'm wondering if it would be faster to still use leap slam w/ faster attack or just bring some quicksilvers mapping. obviously you'd still want the leap slam gloves for dodging shaper stuff, haemo's would just help out with map clear speed imo?

"With the slayer reduced reflect + reduced reflect pantheon + sybil's lament ring for an additional 40% reduced reflect dmg taken, do you still not recommend reflect maps, even with the ring?"

I tried and one shotted myself in first mob
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Adhest escribió:
hello, great guide .. I have a question .. what difference there is between your build and the alkaizer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters .. first of all start with that build .. but yours looks more brutal .. any suggestions?

Okay looking at his character....

Ah! This is for hardcore. Much more defensive. Also, he is not pure phys. He utilizes multiple forms of damage such as chaos dmg from his amulet, Taste of hate, hatred, HoA, and so on. He also utilizes a low level cwdt/enfeeble rather than a high level blasphemy enfeeble.

hey ahfack, first of all ty for sharing this build and your time investment...

i want to take the basiscs of alkaizers similar build

isn´t it so, that bleed does alot LESS DPS than if we pick up simply hatred(multiplier +~35% cold dmg) and herold of ashe, and also swap brutality (no Ele dmg) with added fire dmg (multiplier +~ 40% fire dmg )...

it could also be easier for some bleeding immune bosses in endgame

what are your thoughts?

Editado por útlima vez por fur4sx en 21 dic. 2017 6:54:13
Hey,

First of all thanks for the guide been having a blast in PoE as a new player.

Right now I'm struggling with abysses and certain bosses in T10+ maps, anyone has any pointers which gear pieces I should upgrade right away?

Also I think my passive tree might be a little off but not sure which points to replace

Regards,

CptDirtNasty
Hi ,
Can you help me do a gear check please, am I on the right track to kill Elder/Shaper?
And at which point did you solo Uber Lab, U Atziri and Shaper?
I'm a big fan of cyclone build.

Thanks for sharing your build and the effort you put in.
"
Lentus7 escribió:
"
broseidon07 escribió:
Hi, a few questions after reading your guide.

With the slayer reduced reflect + reduced reflect pantheon + sybil's lament ring for an additional 40% reduced reflect dmg taken, do you still not recommend reflect maps, even with the ring?

Next, do you think this build is shaper VIABLE (not possible) with the budget gear listed in the guide?

Also, if I'm gonna be saving up for a kaom's and a disfavour, we can pretty much forget the daresso's amulet, especially looking for a corrupted one. With that being said, I think it may be best to just do the 1 curse setup and swap enfeeble instead of vuln for tougher bosses.

Lastly, what about a haemophaelia gloves BUT also get VP, and also pick up another mana leech node. Would that work, I feel that way you don't find the dual leech necessary since u have to get another life leech going up to VP anyway.

If you were to use haemophaelia i'm wondering if it would be faster to still use leap slam w/ faster attack or just bring some quicksilvers mapping. obviously you'd still want the leap slam gloves for dodging shaper stuff, haemo's would just help out with map clear speed imo?

"With the slayer reduced reflect + reduced reflect pantheon + sybil's lament ring for an additional 40% reduced reflect dmg taken, do you still not recommend reflect maps, even with the ring?"

I tried and one shotted myself in first mob

Are you sure you had sybil's in the right slot? I've been running phys reflect with sybil's most of the league (had to stop due to int requirements when picking up steel rings). The other thing to watch out for is cursed by vulnerability, that seems to also bypass your reflect immunity.
"
fur4sx escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Adhest escribió:
hello, great guide .. I have a question .. what difference there is between your build and the alkaizer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters .. first of all start with that build .. but yours looks more brutal .. any suggestions?

Okay looking at his character....

Ah! This is for hardcore. Much more defensive. Also, he is not pure phys. He utilizes multiple forms of damage such as chaos dmg from his amulet, Taste of hate, hatred, HoA, and so on. He also utilizes a low level cwdt/enfeeble rather than a high level blasphemy enfeeble.

hey ahfack, first of all ty for sharing this build and your time investment...

i want to take the basiscs of alkaizers similar build

isn´t it so, that bleed does alot LESS DPS than if we pick up simply hatred(multiplier +~35% cold dmg) and herold of ashe, and also swap brutality (no Ele dmg) with added fire dmg (multiplier +~ 40% fire dmg )...

it could also be easier for some bleeding immune bosses in endgame

what are your thoughts?

In path of exile, elemental will ALWAYS be stronger than pure physical. Just like projectile builds will ALWAYS be stronger than builds that don't use projectiles. There are more ways to scale elemental than physical. There are more ways to scale projectiles, than non-projectiles. Despite that, I still wanted to create a 100% physical build that could do all content - that was my goal with this build :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 21 dic. 2017 12:08:37
"
Ashiro escribió:
Hey,

First of all thanks for the guide been having a blast in PoE as a new player.

Right now I'm struggling with abysses and certain bosses in T10+ maps, anyone has any pointers which gear pieces I should upgrade right away?

Also I think my passive tree might be a little off but not sure which points to replace

Regards,

CptDirtNasty

Your character sheet is private, you gotta make it public.
"
DankPapii escribió:
Hi ,
Can you help me do a gear check please, am I on the right track to kill Elder/Shaper?
And at which point did you solo Uber Lab, U Atziri and Shaper?
I'm a big fan of cyclone build.

Thanks for sharing your build and the effort you put in.

Check out the review section and go over what others had to say. Their input in leagues would be a bit more valuable than mine :)

However, your life/res rolls are pretty low on your gear. The belt is nice IF you have top tier jewels to put in them, but I think a good rare belt would be better for you.
Finally hit 6l on my axe and i'm having issues on prioritizing what to get next. I'm not really struggling with any content at the moment, but haven't tried shaper/uber atz yet (have killed red elder though)

I wound up rolling pretty strong spiked gloves (no leech no attack speed but t1 flat phys and t1 life w/ resistances). Is it worth setting those aside to try and get some life leech/commandment gloves? Does commandment help with boss dps? or just clear speed? I also haven't hit the 3 additional life leech nodes added for 3.1. Should I put more priority on getting those due to my lack of leech?

I know my rings need some work, but crafting steelies can be tough. I currently have these equipped.

and this one in the bank (can't use atm b/c no int)

Finally, I'm not rocking dual curse at the moment. I feel like dual curse would give me the most benefit, seeing as I can't run enfeeble at the moment. But due to my int requirement on rings (unless I dropped a solid jewel to pick up brute force solution) I can't run doedre's and trying to corrupt daresso's will be brutal.

Full Gear here:

Profile should be public as well. Thanks in advance for any advice/help and thanks again Ahfack for this great guide.
Editado por útlima vez por Nexeroth en 21 dic. 2017 14:06:14
Great build, not porcupine proof, they will hurt you, swap in a cwdt and immortal call if it gets too annoying ^^

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional