[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi Ahfack, loving your guide so far!
Currently i'm unable to afford the Atziri's disfavour axe, should i stick to my Hezmana's Bloodlust axe,
or would Kitava's Feast Void Axe be a good upgrade?

Or should i firstly just all in on a Kaom's Heart? Thanks in advance!
hello, great guide .. I have a question .. what difference there is between your build and the alkaizer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters .. first of all start with that build .. but yours looks more brutal .. any suggestions?
"
Adhest escribió:
hello, great guide .. I have a question .. what difference there is between your build and the alkaizer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters .. first of all start with that build .. but yours looks more brutal .. any suggestions?

Okay looking at his character....

Ah! This is for hardcore. Much more defensive. Also, he is not pure phys. He utilizes multiple forms of damage such as chaos dmg from his amulet, Taste of hate, hatred, HoA, and so on. He also utilizes a low level cwdt/enfeeble rather than a high level blasphemy enfeeble.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
azureavenger escribió:
Currently i'm unable to afford the Atziri's disfavour axe, should i stick to my Hezmana's Bloodlust axe,

The choice is yours! Do you want to be more tanky? Or do you want more damage?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/giaonilaodou/characters

i can't seem to run +1 curse and capping my resist at the same time. Need some help with my tree as well. Cheers!
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
azureavenger escribió:

The choice is yours! Do you want to be more tanky? Or do you want more damage?

I'm in a similar boat right now, trying to work out bang for buck. Kaoms vs disfavor vs reroll ... right now I only have around 6-7ex.... I just don't have allot of time to play these days.

Happy to run maps with anyone to broaden my atlas, starting to work up into reds but struggle on drops.
Thanks to everyone for the advice and to the updates to the main post.

I have made some tweaks recommended to my character and I have seen a significant boost in DPS while not giving up any protection.

With no flasks on, I can now hit over 200k DPS on the tool tip (this is with the toten, blood rage with 3 frenzy charges and Onslaught active and with Haste aura running)
Editado por útlima vez por AndyLovesHisBge en 20 dic. 2017 21:25:19
Any suggestions to how I can get my life pool more up now? I know the "brute force solution" gem isnt ideal but I really need that max lvl enfeeble without having to get intelligence on my 3 yellow pieces.

I am considering taking away som damage to get 5 points into the tireless wheel.

Appreciate any feedback
Hi, a few questions after reading your guide.

With the slayer reduced reflect + reduced reflect pantheon + sybil's lament ring for an additional 40% reduced reflect dmg taken, do you still not recommend reflect maps, even with the ring?

Next, do you think this build is shaper VIABLE (not possible) with the budget gear listed in the guide?

Also, if I'm gonna be saving up for a kaom's and a disfavour, we can pretty much forget the daresso's amulet, especially looking for a corrupted one. With that being said, I think it may be best to just do the 1 curse setup and swap enfeeble instead of vuln for tougher bosses.

Lastly, what about a haemophaelia gloves BUT also get VP, and also pick up another mana leech node. Would that work, I feel that way you don't find the dual leech necessary since u have to get another life leech going up to VP anyway.

If you were to use haemophaelia i'm wondering if it would be faster to still use leap slam w/ faster attack or just bring some quicksilvers mapping. obviously you'd still want the leap slam gloves for dodging shaper stuff, haemo's would just help out with map clear speed imo?
Editado por útlima vez por broseidon07 en 21 dic. 2017 4:05:18
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Trimorden en 21 dic. 2017 3:04:07

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional