[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
HellOnWh33ls escribió:
Just want to start by saying im enjoying the build so far. But i was wondering if anyone can spot any glaring issues with my gear or tree so far. Guardians have been a whoopin my ass so far.

Should definitely be using enfeeble on guardians

I like using fortify instead of damage on full life against guardians like minotaur or any mods that might be hard

Brute force solution in the spot where you have hollow bite murderous eye jewel will give you plenty of int to run high level enfeeble/blasphemy. Every 1% less dmg is great
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
manextro escribió:
Hi everyone, you recommend this build, I never did cyclone build before I wanted to know which is better this build of phys, or the elemental with ngamahus

thank you guys

apples to oranges man. completely different builds. on ngamahus the cyclone isn't even doing the damage it's the elemental projectiles
they told me that cyclone is a very bad choice for bleed style.Since cyclone has a very low damage per hit with fast aps. They said that sunder is the best choice since sunder has the highest basic damage per hit,and which is good for 8 bleed limited.

Could you please tell me is this theory true?
Question: Somebody mentioning about not going Blood Rage due to not being on full life with "damage on full life support" gem. Wouldn't it be waste going Blood Rage at all considering if you have daresso's Salute with 60% increase melee damage on full life too?
"
xiongjipeng escribió:
they told me that cyclone is a very bad choice for bleed style.Since cyclone has a very low damage per hit with fast aps. They said that sunder is the best choice since sunder has the highest basic damage per hit,and which is good for 8 bleed limited.

Could you please tell me is this theory true?

I wouldn't really classify this as a pure a bleed build. This is a pure physical damage build. Bleed is only part of the physical damage we deal, as damage over time. Bleed is really used against bosses in conjunction with crimson dance for supplemental damage and a way to still deal damage to the enemy if were dodging big hits like shaper slam.

For example look at this gif:

Shaper's life continues to go down as we jump away to avoid the slam. Once we come back, he's culled
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 18 dic. 2017 23:14:17
Hey Ahfack, played your doomfletch prism build in harbinger to great success, and I think I may take up this build since my volatile dead just got nerfed (lost a lot of money on the enchant).

Great layout for the guide as usual and I hope to report back with some good results.
"
Question: Somebody mentioning about not going Blood Rage due to not being on full life with "damage on full life support" gem. Wouldn't it be waste going Blood Rage at all considering if you have daresso's Salute with 60% increase melee damage on full life too?

I am using both Daresso's Salute and Blood Rage. I am not using "damage on full life support" gem.

In hideout, DPS with no blood rage: 70,098
In hideout, DPS with blood rage (health just barely below full): 76,571
In map, DPS with blood rage and 3 frenzy charges from blood rage: 110,394

The frenzy charges are what makes it really useful for me.
Editado por útlima vez por AndyLovesHisBge en 19 dic. 2017 2:14:00
Hi im really new to POE , and i really love this build so far . However i keep dying to the normal monsters in alluring abyss , is there anyway you can help me see where i can improve?
Hello! Can you tell me plz, where can i find "25% from chance to bleed gem"(sorry 4 noobish question))

"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
"

I am using both Daresso's Salute and Blood Rage. I am not using "damage on full life support" gem.

In hideout, DPS with no blood rage: 70,098
In hideout, DPS with blood rage (health just barely below full): 76,571
In map, DPS with blood rage and 3 frenzy charges from blood rage: 110,394

The frenzy charges are what makes it really useful for me.

Apparently this was stealth fixed in 2.6.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/63p8nr/is_blood_rage_now_working_with_melee_damage_on/

So yes, ever since 2.6, blood rage does work with damage in full life.

Wasn't even in the patch notes or talked about by GGG

But it didn't work the 5+years before that lol. So pardon me for being wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 19 dic. 2017 7:07:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional