[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey! Played this build in 3.0 and loved it

Can please go over the changes from 3.0 - 3.1 for this build? maybe add a little 3.1 section?

Editado por útlima vez por krilovich en 18 dic. 2017 8:36:39
"
krilovich escribió:

Can please go over the changes from 3.0 - 3.1 for this build? maybe add a little 3.1 section?

Read the 1st post carefully, u will see the 3.1 section.

I've got a question about Damage on full life support gem. How does is work with blood rage on?

I mean, I'm sitting on 5100 life right now (still chanceing kaoms due to SSF league) but when i activate BR i keeps me at 5094 or something like that, even when im leeching.
"
blndlvr escribió:
"
krilovich escribió:

I've got a question about Damage on full life support gem. How does is work with blood rage on?

I mean, I'm sitting on 5100 life right now (still chanceing kaoms due to SSF league) but when i activate BR i keeps me at 5094 or something like that, even when im leeching.

It doesn't. That's why OP discourages using BR. If you want to use it, you should use another support gem.
Hi, could you check my equipment? I am currently raising level, I am lvl 75, but I have 3600 hp and I do not know how to increase the hp, could you look at my equipment and passives and decide what to change to have more hp? because with 3600 hp I die half a time, my resistances are all 75%. sorry if there is something wrong written I am using a translator, greetings from Uruguay thank you very much
Hi! Awesome guide. I wish I saw it before I speccd a sword variant. I like your build concept much better than what I'm currently running and may do a full reroll.

How do you feel about rolling with a belly of the beast + kaom greaves until kaom heart + optimized boots? Is the health bump offered by kaom greaves good enough to justify using it until you can afford endgame?

Also, I know max HP is the priority as far as defensive stats are concerned... But is there a particular armor value I should be aiming for? I feel like I'm usually not paying attention to armor stats when I look for items on poetrade, and feel like I still get randomly one shot sometimes.

Lastly, any thoughts about the unique kitava void axe? I know the melee splash wouldn't do much for us but the other perks seem pretty good.

Thanks for your help! Keep up the good work!

Editado por útlima vez por TheRealTuna en 18 dic. 2017 11:19:59
Hey, great build so far. I was just wondering if I can get a character check. Just entered red maps and feel like I take a lot of damage just wondering if I need to change something and what I should go for next in terms of gear.
"
Fendralor escribió:
"
blndlvr escribió:
"
krilovich escribió:

It doesn't. That's why OP discourages using BR. If you want to use it, you should use another support gem.

Thank You!

"
TheRealTuna escribió:
Hi! Awesome guide. I wish I saw it before I speccd a sword variant. I like your build concept much better than what I'm currently running and may do a full reroll.

How do you feel about rolling with a belly of the beast + kaom greaves until kaom heart + optimized boots? Is the health bump offered by kaom greaves good enough to justify using it until you can afford endgame?

Also, I know max HP is the priority as far as defensive stats are concerned... But is there a particular armor value I should be aiming for? I feel like I'm usually not paying attention to armor stats when I look for items on poetrade, and feel like I still get randomly one shot sometimes.

Lastly, any thoughts about the unique kitava void axe? I know the melee splash wouldn't do much for us but the other perks seem pretty good.

Thanks for your help! Keep up the good work!

Imho Belly + kaoms graves should be fine - u could get a lot of health from it - although lack of movement speed could be anyoing in some cases, u schould consider getting it somwhere elese (flask ofc, belt)

Having armour is always good thing to do(Izaro fight for example), but u should'nt prioritize it over pure HP

Kitava is veryy nice befoure u get imba Rare/Atziri, im using it on SSF right now - dps i nice and the explosions are real pleasure :D
Editado por útlima vez por blndlvr en 18 dic. 2017 12:13:50
"
blndlvr escribió:

Looked around and I don't see anything 3.1 specific.. it looks like the same content as what was there for 3.0..
Editado por útlima vez por krilovich en 18 dic. 2017 13:01:39
"
krilovich escribió:
"
blndlvr escribió:

Looked around and I don't see anything 3.1 specific.. it looks like the same content as what was there for 3.0..

Moved 3.0->3.1 changelog to top of review section, 2nd post on 1st page

3.0 to 3.1 Changelog
Please be patient and do NOT message me in game with questions. Post here so everyone can read!

AND PLEASE READ!! :)

3.1 Tree -> http://poeurl.com/bEwV

Tentatively, it's pretty much the same, with 3 extra leech nodes to help compensate. I've gotten rid of Hatchet Master's 4 points, allocated 3 points for leech, and the last point for the extra life/phys dmg duelist start node. If you prefer raw life, you could finish out the "Scion Life Wheel" area instead by Path of Warrior.

Definitely Soul of Arakaali. I would advise against using blood rage until we get a bit more comfortable with how everything acts together in 3.1.

I'm also thinking it's in our best interest to take the 3 remaining leech nodes we have on the tree. These will help substantially.
1jVnd2U

Life leech on gloves/rings are also very important when available.

Verified

A good dual leech glove will benefit us now more than ever. I would prioritize them over a hybrid life roll. We need to bring as much leech to the table as we can.

Carnage Heart would be a great choice for leveling, but lacks the range/resists that Daresso has. I still think Daresso is the best for this build once you're established, but Carnage heart will always be extremely useful in 3.1 for filling in a bit of the gaps you might have in your leech.

RIP Ruthless lol oh well

We have a number of options:

For tanky with a bit of damage boost: Fortify

For the most burst damage: Damage on Full Life - I think this is still a fine option considering Ruthless operated every 3 "Sequence" of hits, which was about 9 hits for us. So before we were every 9th hit was strong af. Now every hit when we're at full life will be strong af. It's technically 13% more damage than Ruthless was also.

For most consistent damage when you don't care about Range: Con Effect (Can use AoE during maps)

Consistent damage boost (however not as good as the other options): Faster Attacks

What do I prefer? I think I prefer the colours to stay the same RRRRRG. Using Fortify or Damage on Full life - very versatile and opens a lot of options.

If you end up putting Fortify in, obviously you can take out fortify of your 4l Leap in your gloves, and put in blood magic for infinite leap, 20%q Culling for extra speed boost, or something else if you'd like.

VAAL PACT IS OPTIONAL. I'm playing this at endgame, and not using it. However, use your best judgement. If you'd like to use Vaal Pact, just regret away the 3 leech nodes shown in the picture and pick VP. Do what feels best for you and your playstyle.

No more Witchfire Brew flask. We can either use another defensive flask of your choosing or a Sulphur Flask.

4L will be the same no matter what: Cyclone - Brutality - Maim - Melee Phys

5L: In order of most damage: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

6L: Depending on your last choice: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey man, just started checking out the build and love it so far!

I primarily want to focus on a dedicated Uber Lab farmer, what level do you think I could start doing it? Also wanted to know any basic gear recommendations tailored towards Uber Lab or if I should just follow what's in the build regardless. Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional