[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey man, just started checking out the build and love it so far!

I primarily want to focus on a dedicated Uber Lab farmer, what level do you think I could start doing it? Also wanted to know any basic gear recommendations tailored towards Uber Lab or if I should just follow what's in the build regardless. Thanks!
Hi, could you check my equipment? I am currently raising level, I am lvl 75, but I have 3600 hp and I do not know how to increase the hp, could you look at my equipment and passives and decide what to change to have more hp? because with 3600 hp I die half a time, my resistances are all 75%. sorry if there is something wrong written I am using a translator, greetings from Uruguay thank you very much

Editado por útlima vez por marianuslaut en 18 dic. 2017 5:46:32
"
Trimorden escribió:
"
Thanks for an amazing guide!

I have a question, could you check my gear and see what I could upgrade?

I have trouble with the guardians. I am fairly new to endgame experience in POE so it might be that I just suck. Minotaur hits me down to 10% and the leech is often not enough to survive the second hit. I use enfeeble as well. I might try to add more HP but I am not sure where at this point.

I appreciate any input guys :)

Edit: my current HP pool is 5800

Your character profile is set to private. Therefore no one can view your toon and thus no one can help you in the manner you requested.

What about now? :)
why dont u use concentrated effect?for cyclone
"
ThisisFreak escribió:

Because many veterans such as the topic creator have grown tired of having to swap between concentrated effect and increased area of effect back and forth. This is the reason he directly states himself. With the set up he has presented there is no need to swap gems. The damage is enough to clear trash and transition smoothly to bosses.

On that note, I use conc still as i dont mind swapping and the gem order would be in my case

Cyclone+brutality+conc+damage on full life+melee damage+and chance to bleed.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Trimorden escribió:
"
ThisisFreak escribió:

Because many veterans such as the topic creator have grown tired of having to swap between concentrated effect and increased area of effect back and forth. This is the reason he directly states himself. With the set up he has presented there is no need to swap gems. The damage is enough to clear trash and transition smoothly to bosses.

On that note, I use conc still as i dont mind swapping and the gem order would be in my case

Cyclone+brutality+conc+damage on full life+melee damage+and chance to bleed.

I did follow the guide and stayed away from cons on the cyclone support. What should I upgrade next? I think my HP pool is to low atm. that's my only struggle.
Just cleared red map elder, shaper, uber atziri.
"
"
Trimorden escribió:
"
Thanks for an amazing guide!

I have a question, could you check my gear and see what I could upgrade?

I have trouble with the guardians. I am fairly new to endgame experience in POE so it might be that I just suck. Minotaur hits me down to 10% and the leech is often not enough to survive the second hit. I use enfeeble as well. I might try to add more HP but I am not sure where at this point.

I appreciate any input guys :)

Edit: my current HP pool is 5800

Your character profile is set to private. Therefore no one can view your toon and thus no one can help you in the manner you requested.

What about now? :)

Alright I offer this advice based on my own personal taste. And let me says that I have done all content on this build every boss in the entire game to my credit with cyclone.

1.Your gems need work. You have to find a way to get rid of the unique jewel and replace it with a proper rare. ALso you have other jewels used to fill in stats, you want to try to resolve this so your jewels are only for life and damage. Best jewels are with life first and a balance between attack speed and physical damage increase. But if you have to pick one go speed.

2.Drop the entire link chain for leap slam and move it with your anscestral totem. Get rid of conc effect from your totem. Conc is bad on your totem because it limits the range they can assit you having you no choice but to put them close to bosses and in this case one hit from a boss kills them.
Making them useless.

LINK: Totem+brutality+faster attacks+leap slam

This will allow you to use an immortal call set up. I recommend a level 9 cwdt or a level which is roughly 33% of you life total on hp activation, with immortal call, with lightning golem, and the fourth link can be something more defensive like blind.

3.I assume you have taken the Soul of Arakaali , and also CAPTURED ARACHNOXIA. This is vital for the build. And while not needed it makes a noticeable difference to survivability. I have noticed you have blood rage on manual activation. IN the heat of a boss battle some players forget to keep blood rage up thus they do not proc the pantheon during boss battle. This makes you not benefit at all from its use.

4.Get a stibnite flask of warding. A stib flask is very strong is allowing you to avoid damage as well as being able with the retch having sustainable up time during a boss fight.

5. Get rid of that seethig flask of staunching. Staunching is a useless suffix for us since we cant be bleed. I recommend a panicked or catalysed flask. I like the suffix adrenaline. Your choice.

6. I could keep going but instead i will instead say this, everything I just said is for fine tuning. BUT honestly if i were to use your character exactly the way it is now, i would easily destroy minotaur and every other guardian and boss. Builds are only a tool. You must control them and analyze what you might be doing wrong. This is not an immortal build you can die if you dont understand boss mechanics and try to pure facetank boss.

Consider why you are dying and analyze what you could have done better. The recommendation I gave you are for more defense. The rest is up to you.

gl
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
VladDOP1 escribió:
Just cleared red map elder, shaper, uber atziri.

Congratz vlad.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Alright I offer this advice based on my own personal taste. And let me says that I have done all content on this build every boss in the entire game to my credit with cyclone.

1.Your gems need work. You have to find a way to get rid of the unique jewel and replace it with a proper rare. ALso you have other jewels used to fill in stats, you want to try to resolve this so your jewels are only for life and damage. Best jewels are with life first and a balance between attack speed and physical damage increase. But if you have to pick one go speed.

2.Drop the entire link chain for leap slam and move it with your anscestral totem. Get rid of conc effect from your totem. Conc is bad on your totem because it limits the range they can assit you having you no choice but to put them close to bosses and in this case one hit from a boss kills them.
Making them useless.

LINK: Totem+brutality+faster attacks+leap slam

This will allow you to use an immortal call set up. I recommend a level 9 cwdt or a level which is roughly 33% of you life total on hp activation, with immortal call, with lightning golem, and the fourth link can be something more defensive like blind.

3.I assume you have taken the Soul of Arakaali , and also CAPTURED ARACHNOXIA. This is vital for the build. And while not needed it makes a noticeable difference to survivability. I have noticed you have blood rage on manual activation. IN the heat of a boss battle some players forget to keep blood rage up thus they do not proc the pantheon during boss battle. This makes you not benefit at all from its use.

4.Get a stibnite flask of warding. A stib flask is very strong is allowing you to avoid damage as well as being able with the retch having sustainable up time during a boss fight.

5. Get rid of that seethig flask of staunching. Staunching is a useless suffix for us since we cant be bleed. I recommend a panicked or catalysed flask. I like the suffix adrenaline. Your choice.

6. I could keep going but instead i will instead say this, everything I just said is for fine tuning. BUT honestly if i were to use your character exactly the way it is now, i would easily destroy minotaur and every other guardian and boss. Builds are only a tool. You must control them and analyze what you might be doing wrong. This is not an immortal build you can die if you dont understand boss mechanics and try to pure facetank boss.

Consider why you are dying and analyze what you could have done better. The recommendation I gave you are for more defense. The rest is up to you.

gl

Thank you very much for the advice, I appreaciate that very much. I will do some changes and after reading this :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional