[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Noctorious escribió:
Should be available now, sorry about that :)

steel ring

you're 2 away from 2 more jewel slots, and that murderous eye jewel you could swap to a 7% life jewel. That's 21% life right there - very good for kaoms users

lions roar for boss fights - use a sulphur of warding also pretty much all the time while mapping

get wretch last, it's really just QoL/extra dmg - get daresso next

need to get your boots/gloves a bit higher tier res to help compensate. int on boots also really good if you can't find a steel ring with some

gloves also a really good spot for mana leech craft - with that you shouldn't need mana pot anymore

Thanks for the reply,

I cant really seem to figure out what you mean with 2 jewels at 2 points, for me it seems i would need 4 more points to get access to 2 more jewels.

When you say i should just get a daresso amulet, does that mean aswell that i should drop using dual curses? How would my surviablity be without enfeeble?

Lastly, would you say it would be a great choice to go for a more elemental oriental build with hatred, HoA etc? since gearing for that seems abit easier at the moment, and then go for this build later once i would have enought currency for a full phys build?

Best Regards
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
Anyone able to look at my gear and tell me why I am randomly getting insta gibbed? Also is the leach suppose to feel this slow, I feel like I am messing up somewhere.
"
Noctorious escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Noctorious escribió:
Should be available now, sorry about that :)

steel ring

you're 2 away from 2 more jewel slots, and that murderous eye jewel you could swap to a 7% life jewel. That's 21% life right there - very good for kaoms users

lions roar for boss fights - use a sulphur of warding also pretty much all the time while mapping

get wretch last, it's really just QoL/extra dmg - get daresso next

need to get your boots/gloves a bit higher tier res to help compensate. int on boots also really good if you can't find a steel ring with some

gloves also a really good spot for mana leech craft - with that you shouldn't need mana pot anymore

Thanks for the reply,

I cant really seem to figure out what you mean with 2 jewels at 2 points, for me it seems i would need 4 more points to get access to 2 more jewels.

When you say i should just get a daresso amulet, does that mean aswell that i should drop using dual curses? How would my surviablity be without enfeeble?

Lastly, would you say it would be a great choice to go for a more elemental oriental build with hatred, HoA etc? since gearing for that seems abit easier at the moment, and then go for this build later once i would have enought currency for a full phys build?

Best Regards

Maybe ditch some bleed/dmg nodes and get the life first. Really need to work on your life pool.

What are you talking about? You're getting ur +1 curse from ur ring. Your ammy isn't doing that. Get a daresso.

If you want to go elemental route, there are tons of builds out there that can accommodate that. Since the beginning of cyclong basically, people have used Hatred/HoA etc... I'm trying to make pure phys viable in 3.0+ so yeah, completely differentt builds, just same skill.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Street1841 escribió:
Anyone able to look at my gear and tell me why I am randomly getting insta gibbed? Also is the leach suppose to feel this slow, I feel like I am messing up somewhere.

You're 88. By now you really need a Kaoms if you're doing higher level maps.

Get another jewel slot there by Golem's blood.

Since retch is the last thing you get and you still need kaoms/6l, you also might consider getting a nice rare belt with res on it, wearing doedre ring and running enfeeble with blasphemy.

If you're having tanky troubles you shouldn't be running blood rage.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I think I am at the point now where I need to shell out 20ex for a 6L disfavor... and drop arctic armour.

Any low currency spend y'all think I should make before 6L disfavour can see?

Dropped during my 2nd Uber Atziri attempt and 6L! very lucky :)

Very useful if you cant afford Daresso, and free Vuln w/ Empower, iAOE. I bought it for 60c

Cheap belt for farming maps, anti freeze, ignite, stats for int/dex and free damage
Do u think its worth geting vaal pact since its so close now? i mean i know it got nerfed but its still more leech... Thanks for input
"
Alavar escribió:
Could someone check out my character and passive tree? I have two passive points to spend and I realize i have NOT put any points into jewel sockets but that is because i have not found any worth a shit (with life %/attack speed etc) I am also low on life...about 3800 hp. I do not die often but I'm only mapping on tier 8...dps is marvelous with atziri axe and bleed.

What i have considered...is possibly regretting some bleed chance nodes and crimson dance and turning them into jewel sockets and Life nodes....however...i'm lvl 88 and would like to start doing greater content/boss content.

I've also been running CWDT with Immortals Call and for the moment I have blood rage linked to it as well...my question is...>What level should I have these gems at...I was told to level up blood rage for the attack speed but...when CWDT is leveld it doesnt proc as much (since im apparently not taking enough damage for it to)

Sorry forgot to add link to my passives...hoping for feedback

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0RGhNME8kX4RpVHM4hVSFgI9Mm-CcgJ58ppStQLPswdzIJNZI5Dju2PAU8LUCgRZpFqUd-TjJQR1dUWf5an14TXzlhIWFSZFJlTWWnZrZnm2jybEZvJ3Jscqlza3TtdPF2rHfjeA1673t0fNmDzITZhO-Fp4a0h2qKIoqzivCPYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1qSepbqmUrj6uUK9sr6ewq7KAtfK3PrkdvTa-p8AawGbApsGjxILE9sauz37YvdrB3D3iYeRR6hjt1-8O707vfPAf9WH3Mvjr_gr-VA==?accountName=Alavar&characterName=Varek

Anyone able to help?

a question, if I leave the compilation in lvl 93, will it affect a lot? because I am new and in lvl 100 I had not planned to arrive. I wanted to leave it at a maximum level of lvl 93, because I was following the guide when it was for lvl 93, and you upgraded it to lvl 100, and I wonder if leaving it at lvl 93 would represent the same, what passive could I leave without going up?p?
Editado por útlima vez por marianuslaut en 17 dic. 2017 20:08:41
Thanks for an amazing guide!

I have a question, could you check my gear and see what I could upgrade?

I have trouble with the guardians. I am fairly new to endgame experience in POE so it might be that I just suck. Minotaur hits me down to 10% and the leech is often not enough to survive the second hit. I use enfeeble as well. I might try to add more HP but I am not sure where at this point.

I appreciate any input guys :)

Edit: my current HP pool is 5800
Editado por útlima vez por RazorbeardTV en 17 dic. 2017 22:06:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional