[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Heii love the build. My most played build in all the time i have played.love the feeling of cyclone.
I am having truble figuring out what to upgrade or go from here, would really like some feedback.
my profile is TobyCyclone. and it is set to public.
Thansk for the build and have a great day xD
"
teknik1200 escribió:
I would drop damage on full life for impale. With 100% chance to impale you're getting a bit over 100% more damage after the 5th hit.

Thanks for the advice. Just hit 94. I've swapped in an Impale, was lucky with corrupting, as got 23% quality. The hideout DPS has gone down, but not worried by that. The next question is about the Impale clusters. I see you drop Executioner to get one of the clusters. Is this the right way to go and which impale cluster should I take first?

Thanks for helping.
Am I the only one who fail to see how +1% max resist ( Kaom's ) can be better than 6% more Hp ? Have you considered that option and if so why do you think it's not as good ?
Thanks, 200 hours of summer well invested :D
"
FieryCabbage escribió:
I'm having a little trouble with this build. My damage seems low and I can't figure out why.

I switched to cyclone from Frost Blades Slayer at about level 70. I'm fairly sure I missed something changing over that I probably wouldn't have if I had followed the build from the start.

I know I probably need to re-craft my axe. I bought it as it is because it was pretty cheap and cheaper than the same axe without multi. I also need to add war chief totem at some point. I'll also be adding lion's roar. I'm not sure if those things alone are my problem or if there's something bigger I'm missing.

Do my weapon gems and tree look okay so far?

For a few chaos you can gain +9 % area damage upgrading the quality of your Pulverize gem. But I think the true problem is your axe, not having +2 level to support gems is a huge dps loss. I'm using lvl 21 gems and a good axe and the damage is kinda insane
Editado por útlima vez por MaximusDM2264 en 30 jul. 2019 18:26:22
So fortify axe with these crafts is what I need?

Multi-mod
attack speed
adds physical damage
+2 socketed support
+str/int with quality

Is that right?
"
FieryCabbage escribió:
So fortify axe with these crafts is what I need?

Multi-mod
attack speed
adds physical damage
+2 socketed support
+str/int with quality

Is that right?

Either that or Atziri's if you want something cheaper
I bought mine for 10ex , Atziri's is 4-5
Could someone help me with improving my build?
I'm playing on PS4 so the prices aren't the same as on the PC version.

Currently have 2ex and here is my current state:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Rafaloss/characters

I can farm T12 (sometimes dying) but its hard to go higher. Yesterday i've tried Uber Atziri but actually failed to do that.

Any advices?

Editado por útlima vez por Rafaloss en 1 ago. 2019 3:43:06
Hi guys, can anyone look at my pastebin and see what I should improve next? Also I think my Disfavor gives more dps than my fortify axe somehow?

https://pastebin.com/JeiK3a8R

Thanks guys !

PS. I'm leveling the gems
When should I start incorporating the curses with Blasphemy support? Which 4L will be dropped for the curses?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional