[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi all, what are you thinking about my cyclone non crit build bleeding + impale ? I have enough chance to aply Impale? what i can make better?
Thx for your opinion ....

https://pastebin.com/f2y148LL
Hi all,
Sorry if it is answered already.
I am trying this build with a Fortify weapon, no white socket on it and a 6L armor. How would be a good full gems setup in this case?
Thanks, regards.
"
donkirk escribió:
Hi all,
Sorry if it is answered already.
I am trying this build with a Fortify weapon, no white socket on it and a 6L armor. How would be a good full gems setup in this case?
Thanks, regards.

this setup is great:
I am sorry folks but how do I craft this to have the 40 whatever quality you guys have? I understand the Multiple crafted mods, Strength + quality craft, and added flat phys, but what do you guys do to get the high quality? Just trying to be clear on the crafts before I get it finished up with a crafting service. Thanks in advance.

This is the first real good character build I play.
Managed to kill shaper and elder for the first time..
setting up for and uber elder..

Please help me and tell me how to improve my damage and life pool.
Where to start first, currently my budget is only 4ex :(

Thank you!
DArkWolf,

Your gear is better then mine and i was able to kill uber elder while being lvl93. You have lots of room though regarding your gems.

Like getting to lvl20+20% quality. GEt a lvl21 cyclone etc.

That is gonna give you more dmg and stuff :)
Editado por útlima vez por Fibrith en 29 jul. 2019 3:31:05
"
Fibrith escribió:
DArkWolf,

Your gear is better then mine and i was able to kill uber elder while being lvl93. You have lots of room though regarding your gems.

Like getting to lvl20+20% quality. GEt a lvl21 cyclone etc.

That is gonna give you more dmg and stuff :)

Thank you !
Anything else maybe?
Maybe I'll try to craft new gear, new gloves perhaps?
"
Seeker917 escribió:
I am sorry folks but how do I craft this to have the 40 whatever quality you guys have? I understand the Multiple crafted mods, Strength + quality craft, and added flat phys, but what do you guys do to get the high quality? Just trying to be clear on the crafts before I get it finished up with a crafting service. Thanks in advance.

It's too late to improve the quality with fossils, you'd lose your craft. You could take it to hillock in transportation to add some quality.
"
Seeker917 escribió:

You should have Fossil crafted it first with Perfect Fossils which can give you higher quality up to 30% quality then scour it (the item keeps the high qulity even when you scour it) then you can start the crafting process till you hit Fortify then multimod it and craft critchance quality hybrid!
Could anyone give me some advice on how to get more DPS at this point? I have 20-25ex to spend in Legion, but I dont know what I should buy for the biggest boost.

https://pastebin.com/wCNn5BjA

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional