[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
teknik1200 escribió:
"
donkirk escribió:
Hi all,
Sorry if it is answered already.
I am trying this build with a Fortify weapon, no white socket on it and a 6L armor. How would be a good full gems setup in this case?
Thanks, regards.

this setup is great:

So, a little confused. If we have a Fortify axe should we replace Fortify with Impale or Damage on Full Life?
I would drop damage on full life for impale. With 100% chance to impale you're getting a bit over 100% more damage after the 5th hit.
"
teknik1200 escribió:
"
donkirk escribió:
Hi all,
Sorry if it is answered already.
I am trying this build with a Fortify weapon, no white socket on it and a 6L armor. How would be a good full gems setup in this case?
Thanks, regards.

this setup is great:

Thanks teknik1200 for your respone,
What about gems in the rest of the gear? I would like to know a general setup for the char.
Thanks.
it's in the 1st post, my profile is set to public you can check my gear out.
I'm having a little trouble with this build. My damage seems low and I can't figure out why.

I switched to cyclone from Frost Blades Slayer at about level 70. I'm fairly sure I missed something changing over that I probably wouldn't have if I had followed the build from the start.

I know I probably need to re-craft my axe. I bought it as it is because it was pretty cheap and cheaper than the same axe without multi. I also need to add war chief totem at some point. I'll also be adding lion's roar. I'm not sure if those things alone are my problem or if there's something bigger I'm missing.

Do my weapon gems and tree look okay so far?
Editado por útlima vez por FieryCabbage en 29 jul. 2019 22:19:59
Hey guys,

This is only really my second league playing PoE but after farming some currency on my starter, I followed the non-crit Fortify vaal axe version of this build and had a lot of fun/success thanks to this guide so cheers Ahfack!

I recently got lucky with a Watcher's Eye which got me enough currency to try out a Headhunter, adding to the Inspired Learning jewel I managed to get earlier in the league.

I assume pure-phys and no crit is probably sub-optimal if you have HH so I've been looking at [3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear by whissp however I was wondering if there are any recommended changes I should make on Ahfack's* build (non-crit axe version) in the meantime?

Maybe by adding crit/ele dmg to the mix. I tested without Resolute Technique on the first day without changing anything else but it didn't really seem worth it. I assume my crit multi and/or accuracy is too low.

I did my best to find an answer to this question in this thread and elsewhere before posting, I swear!
Editado por útlima vez por Stackee en 29 jul. 2019 22:45:40
"
FieryCabbage escribió:
I'm having a little trouble with this build. My damage seems low and I can't figure out why.

I switched to cyclone from Frost Blades Slayer at about level 70. I'm fairly sure I missed something changing over that I probably wouldn't have if I had followed the build from the start.

I know I probably need to re-craft my axe. I bought it as it is because it was pretty cheap and cheaper than the same axe without multi. I also need to add war chief totem at some point. I'll also be adding lion's roar. I'm not sure if those things alone are my problem or if there's something bigger I'm missing.

I had a quick look and your axe only grants lvl 16 Fort (guide recommends lvl 18 or 20). I think your main problem though is that you are trying to go the crit version without having the gear for it.
"
Stackee escribió:
"
FieryCabbage escribió:

I had a quick look and your axe only grants lvl 16 Fort (guide recommends lvl 18 or 20). I think your main problem though is that you are trying to go the crit version without having the gear for it.

I'm not even sure what the difference is. I picked vaal axe because the guide said sword was for crit and was more expensive. I pretty much followed the axe tree/ascendancy and picked items from the suggested types. The tree was leading me to resolute technique.

What do I need to do differently to fix my damage without going crit and how much more expensive is the crit version to gear?
FieryCabbage, check out the "Crafting your own weapon vs. Disfavour/Starforge - VERY DETAILED" section in the OP for your weapon.

I'm new and it all made sense to me. I started with a 6link Disfavour then crafted my Fort Axe. Ahfack explains exactly how to craft it. In hindsight, I probably should have skipped the Disfavour but it still worked great.

Get resolute technique and a new axe. Your axe was probably cheap because it's terrible unfortunately.
Just wanted to drop a quick thx for the guide, although I made a diviation from the original build, it was still a great help.

It's the first league ever where I reached lv95 and managed to kill uber elder deathless.

IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional