[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

i just edited my post with a link on impale:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxf4vk/impale_is_actually_insane_now/
"
Johnson1893 escribió:

No, this numbers from PoB... With same config. Weird.

my axe has more dps and all my gems are lvl 21. I have +2 support gems. All these add up considerably.

I looks like you need some intelligence to get infused channelling leveling up. At this point gem levels are important for you and the goal of a lvl 20 fortify axe with better multi-mods

I just snagged this one for 10ex after poofing mine in alva's temple.

"
teknik1200 escribió:
"
Johnson1893 escribió:

my axe has more dps and all my gems are lvl 21. I have +2 support gems. All these add up considerably.

I looks like you need some intelligence to get infused channelling leveling up. At this point gem levels are important for you and the goal of a lvl 20 fortify axe with better multi-mods

I found a similiar axe but with 4 red sockets ( Corrupted so can't recolor ) , would you replace Impale support with what red gem ? And would that be good ?
2 ex is my budget? Can I do something with this, or not even try this build?
I crafted this baby

I hit Fortify Lvl 16 and Dictator (T1 Hybrid) by Chaos spaming and Annuled T1 Lightning, very lucky.

All the damage i need!
Editado por útlima vez por Drilon en 27 jul. 2019 13:37:00
anyone got a crit based phys slayer pob using exquisite crafted blade with fortify?
"
MaximusDM2264 escribió:
"
teknik1200 escribió:
"
Johnson1893 escribió:

I found a similiar axe but with 4 red sockets ( Corrupted so can't recolor ) , would you replace Impale support with what red gem ? And would that be good ?

You can recolor corrupted items. You just have to use the crafting bench to do so.
I know you probably get 800 comments like this a week, but thank you so much for this build. I don't think I've run anything as fun as this in all the time I've been playing tbh, spinning around with the giant axe is good fun but you've built this so smart that I FEEL invincible while mapping which is a rarity. So yeah, thanks so much again for sharing!
After buying that Axe and Adding Impale Support the Mana cost of Cyclone went up to 3 ( I have one ring with -9 mana cost )

Do you run it like that or should I buy another ring with reduced mana cost ?
OMG

Thanks Ahfack since your build helped me achieve something I have been going for since POE was released on Xbox.

Now after almost 2 years I finally did it, thanks to the crimson cyclone build you gave this community.

Uber Elder finally defeated, not deathless yet but defeated :)

Cant thank you enough and looks like I found the build that suits me haha

Regards
Fibrith

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional