[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Why do so many cyclone builds are now using Phase Run and Punishment? I feel like I am missing something. Neither one seems to work very well with Cyclone. Is this just a poeninja number boost or is there and actual use out of them outside of their 1 hit or 1 sec duration on phase run?
Editado por útlima vez por Picante en 25 jul. 2019 13:04:27
"
madnardos escribió:
thanks for teh guide! i am struggling to progress though. i am not that good at this game so it will take a while for me to get somewhere. anyways i wanted to ask something. when i copy all your items in the atziri no crit build on my character it only shows 1.6m dps or something around that. dont remember the exact number. when i look at your linked pob it says 5m dps. how do you get to that number? and more importantly how do i get to that number :)

PoB is somewhat out of date on a lot of stuff at this point. Some of the things it doesn't calculate include impale damage, how much damage culling strike accounts for, the increased attack and movement speed from Bane of Legends, and Pride is currently being calculate at its lowest value.

Add all that together and you're looking at most of the damage on this build not showing up in PoB. If you look at Ahfack's builds in PoB he's included a "Buffs and Stuffs" gem that accounts for a lot of those missing calculations.

Example, even with my modest gear on the up and coming slayer, PoB shows 1.4 million dps, but with the other damage included and buffed up to my goal level of 95, it's more like 4.7 million.

Try just copying over that gem and modifying it for the banner and such that you're using.
I could use some upgrade advice. This is my first melee build and the strongest build I've ever played. I'm sitting on about 11 ex or so but idk where to put it. I know my flasks could use some work but they are serviceable right now. I've killed Atziri, elder, and shaper. Working on uber elder next, currently have 6.3k hp

"
Trapsin escribió:
I could use some upgrade advice. This is my first melee build and the strongest build I've ever played. I'm sitting on about 11 ex or so but idk where to put it. I know my flasks could use some work but they are serviceable right now. I've killed Atziri, elder, and shaper. Working on uber elder next, currently have 6.3k hp

Probably some minus mana cost rings to open up your flask slots. Lion's roar is a large damage boost for this build. Some spiked gloves with melee range and attack speed would do you well.
Can someone explain to me the proper level 100 tree the pob tree is different then the 100 tree posted also i found the pob tree had more points then i had at level 100 counting what i was missing i following the 87 tree but the hachet nodes he takes 4 right yet pob he takes 3 left so little confused on which tree is also there 3 nodes and a extra jewel slot above RT but nothing on other 100 tree so which is accurate the picture pob on first page or pob
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 26 jul. 2019 13:00:19
Why not run Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call ? Is it because you have godlike gear and don't die anyway ? Because I'm having a hard time in Red Maps, got stuck at lvl 91 , can't level up anymora cause from time to time I end up dying.

Also, It's insanely hard to get any good high int ring in this game. Almost at a point of droping Infused Channeling cause any ring remotely good is like 30 ex wtf
"
MaximusDM2264 escribió:
Why not run Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call ? Is it because you have godlike gear and don't die anyway ? Because I'm having a hard time in Red Maps, got stuck at lvl 91 , can't level up anymora cause from time to time I end up dying.

Also, It's insanely hard to get any good high int ring in this game. Almost at a point of droping Infused Channeling cause any ring remotely good is like 30 ex wtf

This build is kind of socket starved with the use of Kaom's. It makes running a CWDT + IC difficult without losing out on some niceties like brotem helping with impale stacks and maim for Blood & Sand. You could certainly remove some of the supports like those mentioned and run CWDT + IC if you're having trouble living.

What I've noticed is that having a fortify axe as well as maintaining mobility during fights is extremely important, specially for the legion rares. You can't really live by just holding right click on them. I typically leap slam in and out a few times on big packs of legion rares to keep endurance charges up.

Sometimes you can't help it though if one of them spawns with substantial phys and crits, you're gonna have a bad time.

Rings can be tough. What I did was just go for one with life, mana cost, and added phys then got int in a few other places like my boots and my axe.

Editado por útlima vez por Solanales en 26 jul. 2019 14:26:09
"
Trapsin escribió:

Wait, Does that impale support gem even count?
I'm not getting anywhere near the 10,7 million shaper dps. I am already using my final gear. I'm only level 77 but even after testing it in PoB I'm not even close to 1 million dps in the end. What am I missing? Sitting at 223k dps now
"
MaximusDM2264 escribió:

Hello i managed to get 129 intellience from items i used to use the jewel to boost it but i paid like 1 exalt for a ring with 40 intel dex and 15 all stats i got intel on belt and other ring so in total its 129 so it can be done if you get lucky in trades
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 26 jul. 2019 16:09:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional