[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I kinda need a bit of advice on gearing my char now that I'm done with the acts, and I've already got a 6l sinvicta's mettle and a 6s belly of the beast. How should I go about gearing with a 2ex budget?
"
CyberMike13 escribió:
I kinda need a bit of advice on gearing my char now that I'm done with the acts, and I've already got a 6l sinvicta's mettle and a 6s belly of the beast. How should I go about gearing with a 2ex budget?

Retch Belt: 20c
Lion's Roar Flask: 8c
Daresso's Salute Amulet: 2c
Devoto's Helmet: 50c
Boots: 30%MS, 75+ life, 100+ total resist for around 50c (can lower life or res rolls to help lower cost)
Spiked Gloves: 75+ life, 80+ total resist with an open Prefix slot to craft +1 Melee Gems and +1 range (costs 1 divine)
Rings: 75+ life, Added physical damage to attacks (put in 8 for min number on trade site) 80+ total resists

Try to balance the resists on the gloves, boots and rings to cap you on all 3 main resists.

You will also want around 30 dex and 70-80 total int on the rares to help with low dex and int for skill gems like Blood Rage and Infused Channeling.

After that I would try to make your next larger purchase a Kaom's Heart (80c currently) and then save up for a 6L Atziri's (currently 4-5 Exalts)
Editado por útlima vez por Esoteric87 en 4 ago. 2019 23:04:36
Thank you for the build. I'm almost done with the league and killed Shaper and Uber Elder almost insta-phase. I have 7.4mil dps only..still can't reach the 10mil dps...maybe I need elder rings and the enchantments. Anyways thanks for this amazing build.

Editado por útlima vez por 7thShogun en 11 ago. 2019 7:54:28
I also tried my best to follow your build and thank you for it!

Did change a few things on my tree and i believe im getting more dps out of it.

As it concerns my build may i have some advice on what to upgrade next??

Was thinking to spend some EX on a starforge with fortify. As for the belt im using the one in my inventory and not HH !

Thank you in advance for all the help !
I’m just wondering if the build can incorporate the HH? I’m interested in converting my 5 way emblem carry build into this, once it’s get to level 100.
D2Ghosts

hi, what can i do to increase my dps further (besides enchants)? or is it already the maximum already?

i'm playing crit 2h axe atm. not sure if i should go for crit astral plate or...? currently have about 30ex to work around.

thanks!

should i scour it again to get t1 fortify or is already good for multimod?
Editado por útlima vez por xxelitestylexx en 6 ago. 2019 4:35:41
Hi,

Looking to finish off my build. I have about 50ex to spend, but want to try and spend it wisely.

Uber Elder done but I want to do it deathless, so while I am getting better at the mechanics, I want to try and up my life a tiny bit but want to improve my DPS as much as i can.

I also have a T3 corruption chamber to use, and an uncorrupted Koam's heart. Do that, or gamble on the disfavour?

I've also got this axe, which I chaos spammed a few times to make this. Scour and Multimod? or is it good enough?
Editado por útlima vez por hc14 en 6 ago. 2019 9:32:58
Looking to change over from a Ngahamus flame build. I have sexy -15 cost lvl 1 maim astral plate with tons of life.

Is this a good replacement for koams and what weapon knowing that you aren't using disfavors bonus or shaper axe, starforge?
Chose to join the dark side and made a Cyclone Slayer after playing an LLRF Guardian. Leveling was a breeze, and mapping from t1-13 was a joke. Struggled with Legion mobs on t14-16 maps. Was just getting one-shot too often. I invested in Vaal Molten Shell and realized that Sand Stance with Flesh and Stone blinds mobs. Eureka moment! Legion Mobs are nothing now. All deaths are now preventable, and the more I play the character, the more I get used to how it plays and moves.

I just completed my first deathless Uber Elder and could not be happier! Thanks for the build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional