[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

hey can you update for 3.1. they change witcfire and vulnerability, so we can max bleed easyly maybe starforge viable now? i paln to go with this buıld , it will be nice if we get update before release or sortly after release.

thanks for build.
Opinion on Soul of Arakaali + blood rage/IC interaction? Room to fit in the build?
Ruthlessness only affected every third hit, using support that increases Phys Dmg will increase damage including bleeding on all hits.

that could be :
Dmg on full Life
Fortify
Inc/Conc area
++++

The VP moving to duelist area (which was never taken before) just buffs the leech of the build.

Maker of the guide has already said this build will be fine, Then throw in the new mods that can roll on abyssal rare axes.

For 3.1 I think this build is gonna be a thing of beauty.

Big respect to Ahfack, cant wait to start this on Friday.

Editado por útlima vez por WolfeHound en 6 dic. 2017 9:15:50
And new vulnerability has maim and bleed chance so we can use fortify for 6 link even 5 link will be better. i am so excited.
"
vardows escribió:
"
Schwachsinn escribió:
Something nobody talked about yet: with Despair and Vulnerability being split, do we need way less intelligence since the now-Despair was a big reason? Blasphemy requires 111 at lvl20 and maybe doesn' even need full lvl20! That makes gearing rings easier, right? Or do I forget another blue gem we need?

Ahfack already mentioned something about this. We wont need Int++ on rings ;D

Only reason I can think of for still wanting int would be enfeeble.
Hi thanks for great build. I'm enjoying it,
At upcoming patch 3.1 ggg decided to remove ruthless from cyclone, and also they are nerf'ing slayer ascendancy.
So how you think about these nerf?I'm currently planning on socket a damage on full life support instead of ruthless.
Slayer nerfs arent that big deal.
So is this build still available after patch?i want your answer :D
Editado por útlima vez por aza1227 en 6 dic. 2017 21:03:55
I was thinking of playing this build with a few changes next league until i saw patch notes.

One of the things i was thinking of was playing with was blood magic and may or may not be using a 2H Sword but with the "Witchfire Brew" change and not being able to use auras as blood magic, does that mean blood magic is kinda shit (For Cyclone) now due to the fact you aren't able to get "Vulnerability" curse aura from "Witchfire Brew" anymore? I'm not sure if there's something i'm missing?
"
WolfeHound escribió:
Ruthlessness only affected every third hit, using support that increases Phys Dmg will increase damage including bleeding on all hits.

that could be :
Dmg on full Life
Fortify
Inc/Conc area
++++

The VP moving to duelist area (which was never taken before) just buffs the leech of the build.

Maker of the guide has already said this build will be fine, Then throw in the new mods that can roll on abyssal rare axes.

For 3.1 I think this build is gonna be a thing of beauty.

Big respect to Ahfack, cant wait to start this on Friday.

This guy gets it ;) you're very welcome sir
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Nexeroth escribió:
"
vardows escribió:
"
Schwachsinn escribió:
Something nobody talked about yet: with Despair and Vulnerability being split, do we need way less intelligence since the now-Despair was a big reason? Blasphemy requires 111 at lvl20 and maybe doesn' even need full lvl20! That makes gearing rings easier, right? Or do I forget another blue gem we need?

Ahfack already mentioned something about this. We wont need Int++ on rings ;D

Only reason I can think of for still wanting int would be enfeeble.

Correct
"
Fatik0 escribió:
And new vulnerability has maim and bleed chance so we can use fortify for 6 link even 5 link will be better. i am so excited.

Ayyyye <3 yep and no (or less) int requirement since it's strength based gem!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional