[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Is there some concern with all of the leech nerfs that the character might not be a full health as often and as such not get as much out of the Damage At Full life gem?
Hey ahFack, couldn't it be possible to use "Fortify" (44% inc melee phys dmg, plus fortify) Or maybe "culling strike" (38% inc damage, 10% atk speed, plus culling) instead of "Damage at full life" ?

Thanks!
"
AndyLovesHisBge escribió:
Is there some concern with all of the leech nerfs that the character might not be a full health as often and as such not get as much out of the Damage At Full life gem?

I don't think so. We have a number of options.

Go vaal pact.

or

3 more leech nodes we're 1 away from on each one.

All of which are pretty good, especially the 3% max life one.

We have options. I'll just need to play endgame in 3.1 and I'll report back with best decisions/options.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
vardows escribió:
Hey ahFack, couldn't it be possible to use "Fortify" (44% inc melee phys dmg, plus fortify) Or maybe "culling strike" (38% inc damage, 10% atk speed, plus culling) instead of "Damage at full life" ?

Thanks!

Yes, it's a valid possibility. I know full life is just the most damage. It'll really be up to the user IMO. We'll see what happens.

DON'T PANIC! :)

It will be fine!

Edit: I'll be afk tonight and the morning (us time)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 dic. 2017 20:59:33
bad thing is , ruthless was giving us every 3rd attack a strong hit, but now?.. i dont think damage on full life will be enouhg.. man ,this nerf, didnt expect srlsy ...
Something nobody talked about yet: with Despair and Vulnerability being split, do we need way less intelligence since the now-Despair was a big reason? Blasphemy requires 111 at lvl20 and maybe doesn' even need full lvl20! That makes gearing rings easier, right? Or do I forget another blue gem we need?
I honestly have no idea what i want to do for the upcoming abyss league in 3.1, i want to do uber lab as my currency making method. My friends says i should do a duel wield ANYTHING duelist to carry people through as a service for money, but this build looks really good also. Can you tell me if I would be capable of running people through uber lab with this build in the first few days so i can make bulk currency, if so could you give me a small run down on what you think the required gear would be to do uber lab service with this build or any alternative builds you may recommend for my goals. THANK YOU
Meh they've just nerfed Ruthless by the looks of the patch notes...
"
Schwachsinn escribió:
Something nobody talked about yet: with Despair and Vulnerability being split, do we need way less intelligence since the now-Despair was a big reason? Blasphemy requires 111 at lvl20 and maybe doesn' even need full lvl20! That makes gearing rings easier, right? Or do I forget another blue gem we need?

Ahfack already mentioned something about this. We wont need Int++ on rings ;D
Hey dude, your build looks really nice was thinking about playing a cycloner for the league to come and yours looks the best so far. Do you think its still good even without ruthless working on cyclone anymore? What would be the best replacement, inc aoe/conc effect?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional