[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
vardows escribió:
oh shit, i was gonna play this build on next league
Can you guys tell me how hard we got nerfed?
I don't think I wanna farm labs/uber/shaper, mostly maps and guardians
I'm away from POE since breach league, was gonna give it a shot again but now seeing the only build I liked got nerfed, maybe won't even try LOL

edit >> just a small question: atziri's acuity now needs you to crit to have a chance of applying VP (that will double your leech). Our build doesn't crit. So, these gloves are useless?

Correct, we do not crit, therefore we do not use Acuities
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
This build still god ?

The Slayer
The Brutal Fervour Ascendancy Skill no longer grants Maximum Life Leech Rate. Hematophagy and Vitality Void now only grant +3% to Maximum Life Leech Rate (from +5%).
Lithuania
Ran 5 different toons/builds throughout Harbinger - killed shaper with each but this build (4th) was easily my favourite.

Finished all content (shaper, uber atz, chayula etc) with it. Yes expensive but so much fun.

Thanks mate.
So many positive replies, really looking forward to Friday. People on reddit complain a lot about Slayer nerfs, but it's still a buff overall (from 180% Life/s + 43% max HP/s to 260% Life/s + 58% max HP/s, see bit.ly/2BIRUUE) and we only need two points for Vaal Pact. Sadly that IS obligatory now, but the impact on this build looks pretty low.

Only thing that will be pretty weird is having overleech run out relative quickly, because we have so much more Life%/s, if I understand that correctly.
Editado por útlima vez por Schwachsinn en 5 dic. 2017 5:23:38
I think brutal fervour is optional now after the patch - without the 10% max life / s it's only the 100% increased leech that becomes obsolet with enough damage and the 2 "nice to haves".

It's possible to move to a stun build with a mace or take the 30% increased aoe for smoother clearing.
Build looks legit. Definitely considering this for the start on Friday.
With the nerfs,this build still pretty good?or will be necessary some adjustment?
"
EdvaldoJr escribió:
With the nerfs,this build still pretty good?or will be necessary some adjustment?

It'll still be great. We might or might not take vaal pact, and we'll invest a bit more into leech. Also vuln gem is changing so we won't need as much int unless we want to use enfeeble, which we could just swap a jewel for.

We need the patch notes and the tree before we can make changes.
Ruthless Support can no longer support Channelled skills.
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support.

cmon GGG
"
i_mazai escribió:
Ruthless Support can no longer support Channelled skills.
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support.

cmon GGG

We'll just use damage on full life instead. It's actually 12% more damage, but a bit less consistent.

Ruthless currently:

Dmg on Full Life currently:

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 5 dic. 2017 20:15:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional