[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I'm a bit confused, what gems should we use in 3.1 with 4L, 5L and 6L?
For HC you suggested to pick up enfeeble. I guess I shouldn't use Blood Rage for now as you mentioned to increase survivability. Are there any other suggestions for HC?
Thanks for the detailed guide.
Editado por útlima vez por Sologesang en 7 dic. 2017 11:11:56
"
nefadbr escribió:
I'm a bit confused, what gems should we use in 3.1 with 4L, 5L and 6L?

4L will be the same no matter what: Cyclone - Brutality - Maim - Melee Phys

5L: In order of most damage: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify

6L: Depending on your last choice: Damage on Full Life -> Chance to Bleed -> Faster Attacks -> Fortify
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Sologesang escribió:
For HC you suggested to pick up enfeeble. I guess I shouldn't use Blood Rage for now as you mentioned to increase survivability. Are there any other suggestions for HC?
Thanks for the detailed guide.

Correct, Enfeeble all the way. If you end up wearing doedre ring or get lucky and get a +1 curse ammy, use vuln for mapping or temporal chains for scary bosses.

I'd recommend going life pool first, damage second.

You might also consider fortify as your 6th link for perma fortify.

And yes, no blood rage - not worth it.
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 7 dic. 2017 11:36:14
"
Schwachsinn escribió:
Read a few posts up. For late game bosses and endgame content like shaper, you can't rely on curses due to the fact that they are reduced by like 90%. For earlier content, I think Vulnerability will help immensely to get nice damage before acquiring Atziri's Disfavour or another really good axe.
I think this helps gearing the build quite a lot, but I can't guarantee you that it will make the build "the next best and cheapest league starter" :)

Yes! The new vulnerability actually exceeded all of my expectations of what they would do with it. It's actually more powerful than the old Vulnerability and doesn't require any int. Extremely easy for people to level with now. However, yes, you are correct, it is great for leveling in order to achieve 100% or close to 100% bleed chance, but for endgame shaper/guardians, atziri axe and bleed craft is still the way to go.
I just want to say thanks for supplying us with information. Loved this build first time I played it, and really looking forward to playing it again. And again, thanks a lot for keeping us updated and answering our questions! You and your builds are the BOMB!
Sorry if that has already been answered but is this a good starter build? Or should i roll with a sunder character first?
Ahfack, what should you suggest:
1) 54 intelligence with Daresso's Salute (+0 intelligence from items or jewels) and run with
-level 1 Blasphemy Support
-level 5 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 12 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
2) 109 intelligence with Carnage Heart and run with (no intelligence on other items/jewels)
-level 19 Blasphemy Support
-level 19 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 20 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
-level 9 Enfeeble + high level Vulnerability curse (for tankiness)
3) invest into intelligence worth it? (105 needed)
"
GiveDiretide escribió:
Ahfack, what should you suggest:
1) 54 intelligence with Daresso's Salute (+0 intelligence from items or jewels) and run with
-level 1 Blasphemy Support
-level 5 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 12 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
2) 109 intelligence with Carnage Heart and run with (no intelligence on other items/jewels)
-level 19 Blasphemy Support
-level 19 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 20 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
-level 9 Enfeeble + high level Vulnerability curse (for tankiness)
3) invest into intelligence worth it? (105 needed)

See what works best for you. Punishment is really just the icing on the cake for damage. As a stop-gap for intelligence (if you feel like using enfeeble/high level blasphemy) I highly recommend using brute force solution as a temporary solution. This way you can just swap jewel out if you want to use it, and you'll be able to. Best of all, it's cheap!

If you place the jewel by Golem's Blood on the tree, it will give you 96 int.

This looks great for me to start the new league with but I am a noob so when you say all content that includes physical reflect bc we make em bleed, right? Thanks!! POGCHAMP

*Or is that what the 50% reduced reflect ascendecy does for us, or is it bc half that and half bleed? Just trying to understand it..but sign me up !
Editado por útlima vez por FrooostyTheBlowman en 7 dic. 2017 19:54:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional