[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
"
Sttorr escribió:

What the hell are you talking about? I killed Shaper, Red Elder and 4-Way Legion with a 1 ALCH 4-link Sinvicta and a generic corrupted 20 Chaos 6 Link Chest. Budget means maybe 1-2 EX invested for 99.9% of players. If you take the budget suggestions of this build you can easily do all Non-Über Content. You might struggle a bit with T14+ Legion and corrupted guardians but that's to be expected for budget gear

No need to be mad. We might have different understandings for what a budget build is. But that's not important.

Would you kindly import your budget gear into the PoB with OP's talent tree? I want see how big the gap is between 30 MILLION DPS and your actual budget DPS.

Here's my poe.ninja link https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Slottm/Slarnigante?i=13&search=class%3DSlayer%26skill%3DCyclone%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Axe%26skillmode%3DTotem

Where it shows i have 890k dps. Yet I insta phase uber elder kills and do them in sub 2 minutes. Where neither this nor POB can calculate my imperial gem that gives me over 20% more damage. Where pride doesn't get calculated properly because it scales up over time, and makes monsters take more damage, rather than increasing my damage. Where flesh and stone is maiming my enemy, making it take more damage. Also not calculated. Where I have a 7 hit impale that increases my damage by 150% that doesn't get shown. Where I have additional attack speed, cull, and totems that increase my damage by several more million. Where nearby monsters are taking additional damage, yet doesn't get calculated. Where I do more damage while leeching, attacking bosses, and have insane survivability - have been clearing everything in the game...easily. Have cleared every boss, 3+ rows in a 4 way legion (can't wait to try 5)

890k. Sounds about right. My uber elder kills should be taking a hell of a lot longer then.
My plan was to get this build to level 95, but at lv 93 i'm struggling to get exp without dying to much. And usually i die cause of these legion rares.

Any advice for leveling those last few levels? Should i just ignore legion encounters if i wanna gain exp? Which kind of tier maps would be safest for me to farm for exp at lv 93?
"
"
Sttorr escribió:

What the hell are you talking about? I killed Shaper, Red Elder and 4-Way Legion with a 1 ALCH 4-link Sinvicta and a generic corrupted 20 Chaos 6 Link Chest. Budget means maybe 1-2 EX invested for 99.9% of players. If you take the budget suggestions of this build you can easily do all Non-Über Content. You might struggle a bit with T14+ Legion and corrupted guardians but that's to be expected for budget gear

No need to be mad. We might have different understandings for what a budget build is. But that's not important.

Would you kindly import your budget gear into the PoB with OP's talent tree? I want see how big the gap is between 30 MILLION DPS and your actual budget DPS.

You are literally the one who is getting upset about this guide lol. For less than 20 ex I have an insane cyclone build which cleans everything I want... If you just care about your cute little numbers just go somewhere else and stop winning like a baby. Yeah he is playing with insane standard gears but it doesn't matter at all, the build works just fine in league for an average investment for casual player.

And BTW 20ex is not budget... 2c is what we call a budget build...

move along and let some players enjoying this build
"
Grimstarz escribió:
My plan was to get this build to level 95, but at lv 93 i'm struggling to get exp without dying to much. And usually i die cause of these legion rares.

Any advice for leveling those last few levels? Should i just ignore legion encounters if i wanna gain exp? Which kind of tier maps would be safest for me to farm for exp at lv 93?

I am trying to get some armour on the gears which helps a little, you also can put molten shell or steelskin to absorb a little of the legion burst.
I don't know what some of these guys are on about what good or shit this build is. I've done all content,killed uber elder,uber atziri,been below 300 delve.

You don't need dozens of ex to make it viable. My first shaper kill was with a 5 link sinvicta for crying out loud. Yes, with time I sunk more and more ex into my build,it's still....meh. But you can actually do all content on a budget, obviously we aren't talking 50C kill uber elder. But you won't need mirror tier gear,headhunter, or other extreme stuff.

"
Grimstarz escribió:

Delve, ignore legion encounters and go delving. I've got to 96 and I'm stopping, it's ok for me. But even with a kaom,a ton of life, steelskin,or molten shell,or immortal call with respec towards more endurance charges,some of the legion encounters will instagib you. You go delving at least 250-280 depth,gather more sulphite,delve some more. If you want legion,go do it in lower maps, T5-10. Otherwise,like I mentioned,delve and those levels will keep coming,slow but steady.

Btw if you don't plan on changing gems in your axe, go for the einhar 30% recipe, it will corrupt your axe, but it won't brick it, you just bring it up to 30% and it will be corrupted,as in no further modifications, but then again a bit more dps always comes in handy.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 1 jul. 2019 12:15:54
Can someone explain me where does the defence come from apart from leech?

I've never died so many times with a char. 7 deaths at 91 only..

When leeching and flasks are up, no problem. The moment I stop to pick up anything.. 1 shot. Res all above max.
"
alecs87 escribió:

When leeching and flasks are up, no problem. The moment I stop to pick up anything.. 1 shot. Res all above max.

Well....what did you expect? This is the build, this is what you went for, this isn't a RF type of build. You stop leeching, bad news. Especially if you take vaal pact.

You are at your most vulnerable point when you stop hitting stuff,so even if many times your instinct tells you to move away, you get in there and hit something. With fortify+a ton of life from leech+many other bonuses,that is the main strenght of this build. That does not mean that you facetank uber atziri when she is channeling her fire spell, but it does mean that in most situations you jump into the action,instead of running away.
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
alecs87 escribió:

Well....what did you expect? This is the build, this is what you went for, this isn't a RF type of build. You stop leeching, bad news. Especially if you take vaal pact.

You are at your most vulnerable point when you stop hitting stuff,so even if many times your instinct tells you to move away, you get in there and hit something. With fortify+a ton of life from leech+many other bonuses,that is the main strenght of this build. That does not mean that you facetank uber atziri when she is channeling her fire spell, but it does mean that in most situations you jump into the action,instead of running away.

yes but I'm not talking about Uber atziri here.. just random t10- t16 maps. projectiles seem to be like cancer.
"
alecs87 escribió:
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
alecs87 escribió:

yes but I'm not talking about Uber atziri here.. just random t10- t16 maps. projectiles seem to be like cancer.

You mean the exploding porcupines? Don't facetank all of them at once. I died to those things a couple of times, till I got the hang of it. Cyclone has a big aoe, you kill a few, back, kill a few,back, and go for the rest.
With 6k+ life, Lion's Roar, Sand Stance, Fortify, and perhaps a Basalt (I run one w/ Lion's Roar since damage is academic at this point), you should be pretty darn resilient. I have 60 deaths at ~93, about 80% of which are from making a stupid mistake in delve 250+ darkness hunts.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional