[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Because of mana cost corruption+fortify, i found out it is enough to have 1 ring with -mana and use the mark of elder for 80% damage boost

Saved nodes from this huge boost

will let you get around 9k hp, it is pretty fantastic.

Now i do shaper/u elder carry for free (eu frankfurt realm)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
The guides a lil confusing since it has some old info in it still

But I just got a fortify axe and realized it makes cyclone take a lot more mana.. I had 0 mana cyclone with a -9 ring and 13 total mana pool. Also used blood magic with leap slam so mana was never an issue.

If I like to spam my cyclone a lot. Do I need to use both reduce mana cost rings or try the lvl 4 enlighten with pride and flesh and stone?
If someone still needs the minus mana cost craft, I have the -6-7 mana cost one.
"
Shock3r19711 escribió:
The guides a lil confusing since it has some old info in it still

But I just got a fortify axe and realized it makes cyclone take a lot more mana.. I had 0 mana cyclone with a -9 ring and 13 total mana pool. Also used blood magic with leap slam so mana was never an issue.

If I like to spam my cyclone a lot. Do I need to use both reduce mana cost rings or try the lvl 4 enlighten with pride and flesh and stone?

A Fortify Axe makes your Cyclone cost 11 Mana. So you need -Mana cost on both rings if you want to make it free. You lose one prefix on a ring but as a small upside -11 on both rings is actually a lot cheaper than -9 on one ring. If you use -11 on rings you don't need enlighten any more and can use one additional def gem like Steel Skin or Vaal Molten Shell
Editado por útlima vez por Sttorr en 1 jul. 2019 3:18:26
Hello ^.^

Really enjoying the build. Lot of fun to play. I don't have any issues killing stuff. I very rarely die, in fact the only that seems to kill me is random 1 shots from the legion timewarp guys.

I keep reading that people are getting like 9-10k hp...and I am at like 6k hp. I am not sure how am I losing 3k+ hp from people that are like 2 levels higher than me.

Can anyone look at my tree / gear and explain like I'm stupid please hehe ^.^

thanks!
That PoB is kinda misleading due to so many irregular settings to "maximize" your theoretical DPS. And the legacy gear are like ... totally not obtainable for 99% of the players.

You found yourself many excuses like super busy IRL and shit. But that wont lead to a conclusion that it's ok to make a guide based on a Standard character with legacies and mirrored items.

I mean, you're making a guide, not just a showcase to show how awesome your character is in Standard. A guide should at least be practicable and honest. But you just simply put your big dick Standard character in the PoB and named it a "30m shaper dps cyclone build" like everybody would achieve the same level if they follow your guide.

I Simply turned off some unnecessary settings that most PoB showcase wouldn't have them checked and replaced your insane STANDARD LEGACY gear with some regular 20-50ex budget gear. It turned out to be a pretty damn normal 2h cyclone. Nothing special, absolutely nothing. There're pages similar builds on ninja and nobody dont even care to make a clone.

Speaking of PoEninja, the ladder itself is almost a solid proof that your build is shit. Most 2h axe cycloners with kaoms heart are still struggling at 1m DPS and 6k-ish hp. None of them have ever achieved 30m shaper dps even with your cheating PoB settings, not even close.
Why not swap infused channeling support for the impale support gem and grab a few impale nodes on tree. Impale when you got 100 percent chance to impale is essentially a 100 percent more damage modifier, ie doubles your damage in any case where you hit 5+ times ( ie bosses ).

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
well path of building doesn't actually work with a lot of mechanics which is why no one is near on poe.ninja. bane of legends attack speed, culling at 20% life, impales potentially 146% more damage, pride damage aura and a couple more things.

plus poe.ninja doesn't use infusion, onslaught, any charges or killed recently, among other things. no point comparing it to anything you see on there.

and i don't get where this build claims to be some inovative or exclusive build. it's literally a physical cyclone build that has been around for years, it just happens to be powerful in legion - i have 2.4m shaper dps with charges and buffs, 10m if you include the slayer stuff plus implale. elder phases in seconds, same with shaper, guardians, t16 bosses, etc etc. so i really don't get the point of your post.

build is strong as fuck and that's all that matters
"
That PoB is kinda misleading due to so many irregular settings to "maximize" your theoretical DPS. And the legacy gear are like ... totally not obtainable for 99% of the players.

You found yourself many excuses like super busy IRL and shit. But that wont lead to a conclusion that it's ok to make a guide based on a Standard character with legacies and mirrored items.

I mean, you're making a guide, not just a showcase to show how awesome your character is in Standard. A guide should at least be practicable and honest. But you just simply put your big dick Standard character in the PoB and named it a "30m shaper dps cyclone build" like everybody would achieve the same level if they follow your guide.

I Simply turned off some unnecessary settings that most PoB showcase wouldn't have them checked and replaced your insane STANDARD LEGACY gear with some regular 20-50ex budget gear. It turned out to be a pretty damn normal 2h cyclone. Nothing special, absolutely nothing. There're pages similar builds on ninja and nobody dont even care to make a clone.

Speaking of PoEninja, the ladder itself is almost a solid proof that your build is shit. Most 2h axe cycloners with kaoms heart are still struggling at 1m DPS and 6k-ish hp. None of them have ever achieved 30m shaper dps even with your cheating PoB settings, not even close.

20-30 ex is not budget lol. Also read Disclaimer if you can read at all.
@crazypearce Hi, sorry for targeting you specifically. I remember that some time back, you had crit build without acuity, do you maybe happen to have pastebin of that. I got exquisite blade and already put crit on it, so I'm locked in going crit now. but, I am not sure my pathing is optimal.

And another question. I have doryani and soultether. does dmg on full life work ok when I have the vaal pact, o is it better to have close combat and switch pulverise and melee phys for bossing?

Thank you or any1 for help.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional