[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Avelanh escribió:

20-30 ex is not budget lol. Also read Disclaimer if you can read at all.

Different builds have different costs. For 2h cyclone, a Starforge is at least 7ex, Disfavor is at least 4. Adding up the extra cost for 6L, A legit 6L weapon alone will cost 10-15 ex. You tell me what budget range would be considered as "cheap"? 20ex is definitely a starter budget for any 2H cyclone build if you dont want it to be shitty.

And IF YOU CAN READ, you would definitely have found the clue in the second paragraph that I have read his "disclaimers". But that doesnt mean shit. PoB has some rules that everybody follows. Most of the people just dont specifically make a jewel that grant you 200% more damage to make hidden buffs from ascendancy & impale visible.

All in all, this is just a Standard character showcase & mirror service ads appeared in the form of guidelines. You can search on ninja and see how shitty his build idea is without his legacy & mirrored gears.
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
@crazypearce Hi, sorry for targeting you specifically. I remember that some time back, you had crit build without acuity, do you maybe happen to have pastebin of that. I got exquisite blade and already put crit on it, so I'm locked in going crit now. but, I am not sure my pathing is optimal.

And another question. I have doryani and soultether. does dmg on full life work ok when I have the vaal pact, o is it better to have close combat and switch pulverise and melee phys for bossing?

Thank you or any1 for help.

https://pastebin.com/VQfznaUJ

pretty sure that was it. main thing you lose is bladedancer for the +1 range.

and no dmg on full life doesn't work, close combat is decent, i like it
"
"
Avelanh escribió:

And IF YOU CAN READ, you would definitely have found the clue in the second paragraph that I have read his "disclaimers". But that doesnt mean shit. PoB has some rules that everybody follows. Most of the people just dont specifically make a jewel that grant you 200% more damage to make hidden buffs from ascendancy & impale visible.

never heard that 'rule' in my life. 100% impale and extra stacks is a completely new mechanic this league. why the fuck wouldn't you add the mechanic in if PoB can't calculate it? it gives you an indication of what you can expect in single target fights.

if you wanted to be a PoB warrior you could just switch to berserker, give yourself 50 rage and easily double the dmg. becasue PoB can actually calculate berserker dps, unlike slayer

and yes, this build is shit, hence why it's the most popular cyclone build around, can clear all content, and while not completely updated for legion (if you notice he hasn't played the league at all so how can he update it completely) it's far from a 'shitty' build
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Kohoutekkk escribió:
@crazypearce Hi, sorry for targeting you specifically. I remember that some time back, you had crit build without acuity, do you maybe happen to have pastebin of that. I got exquisite blade and already put crit on it, so I'm locked in going crit now. but, I am not sure my pathing is optimal.

And another question. I have doryani and soultether. does dmg on full life work ok when I have the vaal pact, o is it better to have close combat and switch pulverise and melee phys for bossing?

Thank you or any1 for help.

https://pastebin.com/VQfznaUJ

pretty sure that was it. main thing you lose is bladedancer for the +1 range.

and no dmg on full life doesn't work, close combat is decent, i like it

Awesome, thank you. I will check it when I get back from work. Good thing is, that i don't need to worry about damage on full life with only 5 links :D
"
"
Avelanh escribió:

Different builds have different costs. For 2h cyclone, a Starforge is at least 7ex, Disfavor is at least 4. Adding up the extra cost for 6L, A legit 6L weapon alone will cost 10-15 ex. You tell me what budget range would be considered as "cheap"? 20ex is definitely a starter budget for any 2H cyclone build if you dont want it to be shitty.

What the hell are you talking about? I killed Shaper, Red Elder and 4-Way Legion with a 1 ALCH 4-link Sinvicta and a generic corrupted 20 Chaos 6 Link Chest. Budget means maybe 1-2 EX invested for 99.9% of players. If you take the budget suggestions of this build you can easily do all Non-Über Content. You might struggle a bit with T14+ Legion and corrupted guardians but that's to be expected for budget gear
Editado por útlima vez por Sttorr en 1 jul. 2019 7:10:53
"
crazypearce escribió:

never heard that 'rule' in my life. 100% impale and extra stacks is a completely new mechanic this league. why the fuck wouldn't you add the mechanic in if PoB can't calculate it? it gives you an indication of what you can expect in single target fights.

if you wanted to be a PoB warrior you could just switch to berserker, give yourself 50 rage and easily double the dmg. becasue PoB can actually calculate berserker dps, unlike slayer

and yes, this build is shit, hence why it's the most popular cyclone build around, can clear all content, and while not completely updated for legion (if you notice he hasn't played the league at all so how can he update it completely) it's far from a 'shitty' build

I never said cyclone is a shitty build, but specifically his 2h cyclone with kaom's heart. I believe it still has decent clear speed, or even the ability to do all content. But standing in the big family of cyclone builds, comparing to its siblings, it's really nothing special. It's just a mediocre build idea.

What makes me mad is this guy was using a showcase full of legacy & mirror items and made some unfair changes on PoB settings, to almost intentionally mislead people to believe this build is awesome, 30m shaper DPS and shit. But it really isnt. If you set the filter right on ninja, you will find how pathetic this idea really is. Most of the people are struggling at 1m dps with 6k-ish hp, which definitely belong to the bottom half of all cyclone builds.

And yes, those 1m DPS must have been undervalued. But which slayer build on ninja hasnt? With more well-calculated setups some slayer builds can reach up to 3m-5m DPS or even higher by the same standard, and still with decent hp pool. That's the builds a smart person should follow.

Idk, is it really necessary to defend a shitty guide maker like him? This guy is literally just selling his mirrored rings. Cmon, wake up.
Editado por útlima vez por Tumoronthenipple en 1 jul. 2019 7:28:25
"
Sttorr escribió:

What the hell are you talking about? I killed Shaper, Red Elder and 4-Way Legion with a 1 ALCH 4-link Sinvicta and a generic corrupted 20 Chaos 6 Link Chest. Budget means maybe 1-2 EX invested for 99.9% of players. If you take the budget suggestions of this build you can easily do all Non-Über Content. You might struggle a bit with T14+ Legion and corrupted guardians but that's to be expected for budget gear

No need to be mad. We might have different understandings for what a budget build is. But that's not important.

Would you kindly import your budget gear into the PoB with OP's talent tree? I want see how big the gap is between 30 MILLION DPS and your actual budget DPS.
Editado por útlima vez por Tumoronthenipple en 1 jul. 2019 7:21:32
"
...Speaking of PoEninja, the ladder itself is almost a solid proof that your build is shit. Most 2h axe cycloners with kaoms heart are still struggling at 1m DPS and 6k-ish hp. None of them have ever achieved 30m shaper dps even with your cheating PoB settings, not even close.

You should demand to speak to a manager and get your money back.
"

Would you kindly import your budget gear into the PoB with OP's talent tree? I want see how big the gap is between 30 MILLION DPS and your actual budget DPS.

What's the point? League budget gear is of course a million times worse than standard gear. The original version of the build is RT non-crit. That's the focus of the guide until Ahfack posts a new update.
The crit version is just an example of the best possible gear in standard and nothing remotely possible in a league. I recommend reading the whole guide and all remarks of the author before drawing false conclusions
The cost of Cyclone with 7link fortify and -9 mana cost on ring is not 1 mana as you mention in this guide but 2. Check your facts.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional