[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Got lucky with a mirror shard and now have about 5.5ex to upgrade gear, would I be best off doing kaoms and disfavor first?
Just did uber elder,died once because I wasn't paying attention and shaper laser got me.

I still don't have decent flasks and some of my gear is "meh", otherwise one can do pretty much all content with a bit of investment, the fortify axe is not really needed to kill uber.

I got myself a disfavour for 4 ex,socketed it and linked it for almost 350fusings. Then I did the enihar 30% quality recipe,and so far my dps is not in the dozens of millions, but it's pretty much enough for all content. I also don't feel the need for devoto's,I do have enough movement speed,boots+flasks+retch ms. I do not need to feel like I have Haste all the time,would rather get some extra life and resists in the helm. Btw while delving I use rage+berserk instead of pulverize, I find it to be better suited for that scenario.

@Teamsteve Get the axe, kaom is ok, but I did not really feel I needed it up until the very last % of the game,guardians,shaper,uber elder, +300 delve.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 30 jun. 2019 6:09:51
Simple Question:

I'm playing with Damage on Full Life Support, but just noticed that I'm never at full life (blood rage active). It's stuck a few life under maximum, even while leeching.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/o8kq1m (stuck at 5788/5794 while whirling through mobs).

So - is Damage on Full Life not working for me at all? Should I swap?

"
xaeror35 escribió:
What do I need to craft now? I dont know if I have all the right recipes yet.

I have:

(100-129)% increased Physical Damage

Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage

(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

(13-16)% increased Attack Speed
(13-18)% to Quality

Like all the other post, and the OP post there is a guide for crafting the axe.

+2 socketed support gems
Flat phs
Attack speed
%quality with an attributes of your choice/need

"
Proteozym escribió:
Hi guys sorry for the repost, but I never got an answer

Quick question, managed to get this axe:

I'm not completely sure what the consensus for crafting is right now.
I know I want

+ 2 Socketed Support gems

But what else?
IAS + Quality
Chance to deal double Damage?

Thanks =)

RT or crit version?

If RT the same advice as my answer before. For a crit I would have try to go on a different base to get some crit multiplier as an implicit
Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 30 jun. 2019 6:36:29
Is there a way to do Hall of Grandmasters? I can kill everyone except the max-block and phys immune dudes
"
Is there a way to do Hall of Grandmasters? I can kill everyone except the max-block and phys immune dudes

The trick is to buy a balefire and burn the immortal ones down with the scorching ray it provides.
Hey Guys,
i got a question for a special mod i got on some nice gloves i found.

This one are my actual gloves:

And today i found this one with two open suffixes

I am not sure if the conversion to fire is actually usefull. Thank you for any recommendations :)
Editado por útlima vez por DunklerKoenig en 30 jun. 2019 10:08:07
if you're using brutality that would actualy reduce 25% of your phys damage since you cannot do fire damage

Cant believe my luck, spent the 100 fusing I stocked from mapping, spent 1 ex this morning and nothing. Smash the 1 lucky fusing I had laying around then boom.
Hi Guys!

Great build! I have one question. I seem to die a lot when I use Vaal Pact. Do I have to use it for the endgame? Or it is just by choice? Thanks for the answers

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional