[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How do i use pride with flesh and stone and with blood and sand?
Thoughts on Pride watcher's eyes?

Just got this one, not sure if I should sell or use:

"
Arthur505 escribió:

enlighten and -X mana cost rings.

This is my existing weapon and just recently rolled the second axe. Wondering
if I should multimod the axe below to have the same crafts, I would
put T1 crafted attack speed for an exalt so the base dps would be much higher
then my existing weapon or should i just sell it and grab another base
to try and craft?

Hey, I'm currently running the crit build, and loving it! Although now I'm kinda stumped as to what to go for, in terms of further upgrading my gear. I feel like I'm lacking some survivability, but I'm not super great at the itemization.

https://pastebin.com/6Sb2BeB8 Here's my characters setup.

Can any of you give some suggestions? I only have about 1.5ex, hoping I can do some sort of progress within that :D
I tried to search for it in the thread, but I didn't have any luck..curious..what would you use for a 5L setup with swords? I can't decide which gem to omit.

Thanks!
hi guys need your help. i am currently RT but when is the right time to switch to crit?

"
Arthur505 escribió:

You have to get the rings if you're not using Fortify weapon you need ONE ring with -8 total mana cost of skills

If you're using a weapon with fortify you need to have a ring either with -9 Total mana cost of skills which I believe is the max for a single ring...that will make your cyclone use only one mana ...or get that craft on both of the rings so your cyclone is free completly BUT you will be missing on some possible good/little dps boost via attack speed/melee dmg on the ring.
Hello again everyone

I think I pushed the build to roughly the max I can, I am only crafting my last ring now, and still (damn you, Jorgin) need Jorgin in my research to talisman my amulet..

But I am tempted to buy a new amulet in general as I would love one with 24 int implicit, so I can ditch my 30 int node that I still need :P

Because of HH I ditched the glorious vanity combo and got a fairly decent lethal pride that provides me with:
34 strength
30% increased melee critical strike chance
12% increased maximum life
1% of life regenerated per second
5% chance to deal double damage.

I can take cloth and chain for 5% chance to deal double damage, in a level i might ditch the top jewel slot and chance that pathing to cloth and chain, and take the jewel slot above RT instead.

Need to finish this ring, I managed to annul 3 bad mods of it lol.. but not sure how to finish it / if it's even worth to multimod this. Thoughts?

My character is public in case anybody is interested in crit axe build.

edit: I do have a hillock waiting in transportation to make my weapon 28%, just getting that safehouse to activate is slow going!

I also refuse to pay 15ex for a devotos with enchant, whenever there's a good layout, I just run a couple twice enchanted, I either get it, or I don't. It's overkill anyways.
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 30 jun. 2019 5:23:44
Hi guys sorry for the repost, but I never got an answer

Quick question, managed to get this axe:

I'm not completely sure what the consensus for crafting is right now.
I know I want

+ 2 Socketed Support gems

But what else?
IAS + Quality
Chance to deal double Damage?

Thanks =)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional