[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

is DD actually worth it? i never used it tbh as it seems to be not consistently nor do i know if theres a hidden cooldown, does it trigger with cyclone AS?
"
Vanxan escribió:
also just hit T4 Champion hybrid with my other axe. same goes for that one, right?

that is a sexy axe, i tried to roll that for 15k alterations :D

doubt i can roll better, always fail!

@Ahfack.. question to you..

I see you are still using damage on full life on your crit version, does this function okay without having overleech on the ascendancy?

I ask because I dropped glorious vanity/soul tether (got a HH) so trying to figure out if I should add the gem back :)
Editado por útlima vez por falagar112 en 29 jun. 2019 14:53:01
need more divines

gonna keep it like that: 709.9pdps + fortify

Editado por útlima vez por Vanxan en 29 jun. 2019 14:58:04
I know there are a million of these posts on here, so if no one wants to take the time to look into it, no worries, but I am curious where people would go from my current gear to continue upgrading. I am mostly looking to grind t15+ and run uber elder repeatedly, so primarily looking for more damage, willing to compromise slightly on defense/life and accept a death here and there, not really aiming for lvl 100 or anything.

Got a decent axe, plan on sticking with non-crit for quite a while. I am not someone who makes TONS of money, so I can't afford GG gear, which makes it hard to get gear that will add more damage without messing up my resistances. Leaning towards getting boots that have tons of resistance and decent life, then trying to get a non-steel ring with good int+life+some resistance and "-mana cost to skills" and then a steel ring to improve damage a bit? (Seems like steel rings with -mana cost to skills are super expensive, so idk if I can afford them?).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Spoiler
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:
I know there are a million of these posts on here, so if no one wants to take the time to look into it, no worries, but I am curious where people would go from my current gear to continue upgrading. I am mostly looking to grind t15+ and run uber elder repeatedly, so primarily looking for more damage, willing to compromise slightly on defense/life and accept a death here and there, not really aiming for lvl 100 or anything.

Got a decent axe, plan on sticking with non-crit for quite a while. I am not someone who makes TONS of money, so I can't afford GG gear, which makes it hard to get gear that will add more damage without messing up my resistances. Leaning towards getting boots that have tons of resistance and decent life, then trying to get a non-steel ring with good int+life+some resistance and "-mana cost to skills" and then a steel ring to improve damage a bit? (Seems like steel rings with -mana cost to skills are super expensive, so idk if I can afford them?).

Spoiler

best way to increase dmg with is ur Axe, other than that i'd get better rings, gloves then boots.
Devoto with cyclone or blood rage attack speed is a nice dmg boost as well.

Be sure to get atleast 111 int for infused channeling when buying rings.
"
Vanxan escribió:
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:

Spoiler

best way to increase dmg with is ur Axe, other than that i'd get better rings, gloves then boots.
Devoto with cyclone or blood rage attack speed is a nice dmg boost as well.

Be sure to get atleast 111 int for infused channeling when buying rings.

What would you change about the axe?
"
Doctor_Teh escribió:

Spoiler

First change those gloves, try to find something similar with some flat physc as well, and please try to find armour base, It will add you more defenses layer.

If you want to farm Uber elder you need to be tanky, or to be able to dodge everything, That's up to you but with the axe you have you wont have any issue in dps. So I personally recommend to try to gain some tankiness.

After as you said you need some ring with - mana cost which are helping a lot!
I dont know if it is me,but they new fix you did makes it impossible to play. Because of the missing mana leech. Yes i know the gloves give that, but they a legacy. So i needed to use leech notes to get my mana otherwise the fights are pretty ugly

Ty for a tip/anwser how i can fix it on a otherway

big sorry for english.
"
Lunaticdoom escribió:
I dont know if it is me,but they new fix you did makes it impossible to play. Because of the missing mana leech. Yes i know the gloves give that, but they a legacy. So i needed to use leech notes to get my mana otherwise the fights are pretty ugly

big sorry for english.

use rings with -mana cost to skills, so your cyclone costs 0 mana.
"
Lunaticdoom escribió:

big sorry for english.

You need to get -mana cost on rings, it will make your cyclone need 0 mana.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional