[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

i see a lot of people wondering about crit versions.

i recently crafted a sword and respeced my tree. it's AWESOME. it's around three times the total dps of the previous RT setup. bare in mind that this is without changing any pieces of gear apart from the sword and flasks.

so there are still a lot of gear pieces you can change that will add a lot more damage. the reason i haven't changed any of this yet is just to show how easy it actually is to switch to crit without having to completely change everything.

if anyone wants to try it i would firstly recommend going sword. exquistite blade has a ton of multi and you also get multi and crit chance from blade of cunning and fatal blade. you don't really get any of that with the axe nodes.

if anyone wants to take a look here is the PoB link.

https://pastebin.com/htN2TE5c

spent a bit of time trying to get the best tree and the one in the PoB is the best i could come up with. the reason for pathing underneath to get to the right side of the tree is to take point blank with a timeless jewel to add a fair bit of EHP. with soul tether i get almost 1500 ES plus 5k life for a total of 6.5k EHP. if you don't wanna use that combo then you will probably have to lose some dmg and take the route into the scion life wheel to get over 6k hp

just throwing this out there for people who are wanting to go crit.

tl:dr. do it, go 2h crafted fortify sword, take all the sword nodes on tree. win the game

Made this yesterday.
Far from perfect, I know. But it will do for now to farm more currency I guess.

Editado por útlima vez por Ubering en 20 jun. 2019 5:23:49
Found an Essence worm on my SSF Slayer. I don't have -mana cost on rings yet, so this is a very good solution! I put pride in it and now I can run both "Flesh and Stone" and "Blood and Sand" and a banner. And I still even have much more mana left than without the ring and less aura's.

Leveling Enlighten in swap, maybe I can even use a Blasphemy+Curse setup if I start using it.
Is infused channeling gem still bugged?
Guys, what do you think,
pier map is OK for elder one ? :)
the disf axe skill tree is 127/123 skill points is that a bug or am i missing something

is that interesting or would you annul?

also is it worth running empower with disvavor instead of another support gem? if so, which gem would i switch? Path of building wasnt quite clear about DPS numbers with empower...
Editado por útlima vez por Betriebsrat en 20 jun. 2019 8:11:58
i don't understand why i'm having 2m shaper dps compared to ur 10m..it feels like i'm missing a HUGE part
"
Vanxan escribió:
i don't understand why i'm having 2m shaper dps compared to ur 10m..it feels like i'm missing a HUGE part

probably dont have the jewel in similating impale and all the slayer buffs. the gem takes me from 2.5m to just over 10m dps lol
"
uli_boss escribió:
Is infused channeling gem still bugged?

They fixed it about one week ago, I think :)! Works now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional