[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ellisd88 escribió:
"
Joinik escribió:
Hey Guys,

I wanna craft myself a Vaal Axe like mentioned in the Post. I playing with Atziris Disfavour atm. If i copy my actual Build into PoB ill get around 117k~
Damage. If I swap the Disfavour with the crafted axe ill get only 98k~ . Why is that like that? Is it really that worth to craft this axe? Not sure why the damage is that much lower. Would be nice if someone can explain me why PoB is calculating this like that.

ty for replies

(sorry for bad english tho)

Do this in PoB:

-Remove disfavor
-Select ur crafted fortify vaal axe in your weapon slot
-On your skills tab for cyclone, replace fortify with Damage on full life
-Enjoy the massive DPS boost.

In my current setup cyclone is on my armor - can i tell pob to put it on a six link axe that I add to the build?
Nice build, creating a character tonight. Got another hour or so to decide between cyclone or a flicker build. Dun dun dun.
"
FrodoFraggins escribió:
"
ellisd88 escribió:
"
Joinik escribió:
Hey Guys,

I wanna craft myself a Vaal Axe like mentioned in the Post. I playing with Atziris Disfavour atm. If i copy my actual Build into PoB ill get around 117k~
Damage. If I swap the Disfavour with the crafted axe ill get only 98k~ . Why is that like that? Is it really that worth to craft this axe? Not sure why the damage is that much lower. Would be nice if someone can explain me why PoB is calculating this like that.

ty for replies

(sorry for bad english tho)

Do this in PoB:

-Remove disfavor
-Select ur crafted fortify vaal axe in your weapon slot
-On your skills tab for cyclone, replace fortify with Damage on full life
-Enjoy the massive DPS boost.

In my current setup cyclone is on my armor - can i tell pob to put it on a six link axe that I add to the build?

Yes under the bit where you edit skills it should say socketed in at the top. Select weapon 1 and you should be good
"
ikkyhirsch escribió:
Hey guys... after reading the guide...

We only have impale on Ancestral Warchief ? Is it enought to stack impale in bosses ?

I as seeing another guides, and mostly of them uses impales linked to cyclone...

Can please someone explain me?

Ps, new to poe, sorry if i asked anything dumb.

Ps2: thanks for the guide, it's awesome !

Many of us are indeed running Impale linked into Cyclone. And Impale linked to Vaal'd Warchief.

Spoiler
Hey everyone, what should i be working on next?

Thanks!
Well finally killed UberElder and UberAtziri not sure where to take this next.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Also doing the 2h sword build not axe.

Spoiler
guys, how much is worth a vaal axe nice for this build? i was saving for disfavor, but a crafted one is better right?
Guys, got the +2 socket melee gem. I know it's not as good as +2 to support gem so is it worth it to annul this? I'm kinda scared....
Enjoying the build so far, I've been over the guide a few times but not too deep.

I'm dyslexic and guides are kind of hard to follow and find things in for me but I've been playing PoE for a little while.

I'm feeling good buy a bit squishy. PoB has me around 400k or so now but I did't add the jewel in to even things out as I'm a little confused finding the mods.

I'll probably buy boots first, I always use week resist starting boots to build around so they are easier to replace when I start maxing.

Life is at 5.7k and I insta gibbed pretty often, leveling to 92 could be a chore if. Running t15 fast, haven't tried t16 yet I'm looking to up my health.

Is armor worth looking at or just ignore it for the most part? I'm currently 30% phys reduxtion from armor.

Not sure if I should change my tree at all and grab jewel nodes or just level and fill those in then.

thanks!

Is infused channeling ok at lvl 10 or should I replace it until I can get more int?
Editado por útlima vez por teknik1200 en 19 jun. 2019 21:48:32
How much better is a 550 dps fortify axe vs 600dps disfavour. The fortify axe has now + to gems

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional