[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DBAWolflord escribió:
"
xaeror35 escribió:
I dont have enough mana to run all of these auras. What am I missing?

Pride
Dread Banner
Blood and Sand
Flesh and Stone

looking at your setup, your gems should be linked differently.

He has boots at:
Enlighten | Pride | Flesh and Stone | Maim Support

...and Helm at:
Ancestral Warchief | Impale Support | Blood and Sand | Dread OR War Banner

Blasphemy and vulnerability are no longer optimal. You will be in blood stance, so you also will not need maim in your 5 link. Instead use Damage on Full Life or Fortify (I liked Fortify).

So I dont have Enlighten. Do you think that is where I am lacking? The Pride Aura is taking big chunk of my mana pool.

I do have the correct helm setup, but I cannot turn on Dread Banner due to mana pool issues.

Hey Guys,

I wanna craft myself a Vaal Axe like mentioned in the Post. I playing with Atziris Disfavour atm. If i copy my actual Build into PoB ill get around 117k~
Damage. If I swap the Disfavour with the crafted axe ill get only 98k~ . Why is that like that? Is it really that worth to craft this axe? Not sure why the damage is that much lower. Would be nice if someone can explain me why PoB is calculating this like that.

ty for replies

(sorry for bad english tho)
Editado por útlima vez por Joinik en 19 jun. 2019 19:22:18

So with this having culling strike would it make more sense to take Impact over Bane of Legends ascendancy? Or is the 20% cull still better overall.

Just managed to get this can I get some advice on the next step?
Should I just multimod it and if so what crafts should I get on it?
Im standard phys cyclone with Resolute Technique.
"
washiolka66 escribió:

Just managed to get this can I get some advice on the next step?
Should I just multimod it and if so what crafts should I get on it?
Im standard phys cyclone with Resolute Technique.

Ya you are good to multimod. Craft flat phys, +2 support gems, attack speed, and one of the hybrid quality crafts. Strength/Quality or Int/Quality if you need Int.
"
Joinik escribió:
Hey Guys,

I wanna craft myself a Vaal Axe like mentioned in the Post. I playing with Atziris Disfavour atm. If i copy my actual Build into PoB ill get around 117k~
Damage. If I swap the Disfavour with the crafted axe ill get only 98k~ . Why is that like that? Is it really that worth to craft this axe? Not sure why the damage is that much lower. Would be nice if someone can explain me why PoB is calculating this like that.

ty for replies

(sorry for bad english tho)

Do this in PoB:

-Remove disfavor
-Select ur crafted fortify vaal axe in your weapon slot
-On your skills tab for cyclone, replace fortify with Damage on full life
-Enjoy the massive DPS boost.
Can anyone tell me, how to setup proper leveling gems?

what should i prioritise?
"
Ahfack escribió:

Soon....

Hype. Also holy shit I had no idea you could chunk shaper without him going through phases.
Started this build as my Legion league starter, and am loving it. I just sold off most of my MFer that I made after I was able to get it up and running, so now I have roughly 45 Exalts to play around with while my Slayer is 92.

Since Headhunter's price skyrocketed this league, I am setting my sights on maybe utilizing a dual Inspired Learning & Solstice Vigil version of the build - but not quite sure how to set it up. I was thinking something along the lines of this for the passive tree (tailored to level 92, 93 would finish Executioner). Doing this would only cost 15 points. It would have been ideal to use the jewel node by Juggernaut, but sadly only has 3 Notables in the radius, and going for the Ranger cluster would cost 20 points.

The Templar cluster would give some decent stats too, quite a bit of life, armor, resists, extra Endurance Charge, and a Power Charge (if there's even a way to generate them), but I'm not the best to judge this.

Not sure if it would be worth it or viable to pull this off or not. Any other insight from you guys would be much appreciated.
Hey guys... after reading the guide...

We only have impale on Ancestral Warchief ? Is it enought to stack impale in bosses ?

I as seeing another guides, and mostly of them uses impales linked to cyclone...

Can please someone explain me?

Ps, new to poe, sorry if i asked anything dumb.

Ps2: thanks for the guide, it's awesome !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional