[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vanxan escribió:
i don't understand why i'm having 2m shaper dps compared to ur 10m..it feels like i'm missing a HUGE part

probably dont have the jewel in similating impale and all the slayer buffs. the gem takes me from 2.5m to just over 10m dps lol

What jewel is this?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vanxan escribió:
i don't understand why i'm having 2m shaper dps compared to ur 10m..it feels like i'm missing a HUGE part

probably dont have the jewel in similating impale and all the slayer buffs. the gem takes me from 2.5m to just over 10m dps lol

hell yea! i was just wondering cuz dmg is great atm but calculations were just off x)
thx
"
Devined escribió:
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vanxan escribió:

What jewel is this?

the buffs and stuff jewel from the OPs PoB. need to edit the jewel, copy all of the text, and put it into your PoB with your gear and setup
What do 6l setup do you use when you have fortify on weapon for mapping/bossing? Swap pulversise for mapping dmg on full life for bossing?
Hi,

I have followed the guide and I think this is a really fun build. I can say that my items are mediocre (most of them self found) and I just started into red maps and killed yellow elder. I think it is now time to upgrade most of my gear, what do you suggest I should upgrade and in what order?

First thing I think I should replace my amulet with darreso's, but I will need to get INT somewhere else for infused channeling. How much of a difference does the amulet do? What about devoto, is still mandatory? And what I am loosing with it?
"
Knuk escribió:
Hey everyone, what should i be working on next?

Thanks!

Rings, gloves.
Nice Crazypearce! I think for league an exquisite blade/fleshripper is a great choice in order to have a bit more crit, but overall a Vaal axe is still great. Maybe an assmark on hit ring etc... although we don't have much trouble clearing maps as it is so power charges aren't a huge deal for maps. It's how to generate power charges without some boot trick/weapon swap on a boss that I'm trying to figure out, but will probably say fuckit soon since it's insane damage anyway. I'm doing the standard version right now, same weapon the Morbid Hunger Vaal Axe, and it's pretty monstrous so far. I'm actually dialing the damage back a bit to keep some parts of the build true to itself, and on the tankier side (getting the life pool up a bit more etc..). At one time with all the bells and whistles and no tom-foolery I got it up past 100M shaper dmg.

Since I've reached these insane numbers, I've also decided to no longer count slayer 20% culling strike as a MORE damage modifier on the BUFFS jewel, so that will be removed from the crit PoB. I think it's fine for 5-10M and below builds and especially league builds, but once you start dealing even being able to reach the 50-100M territory I think it's kind of unnecessary to even calculate it. Once we reach these numbers Bane of Legends is obviously optional because of how much damage the hits do, however don't discount it 20% cull on bosses is still amazing even if you are killing them from full life in less than 1sec (See image on front page).

Having covered all this, I'm still doing some final tweaks to the PoB to find a nice middle ground for both standard and league play. I prefer to put them out at the same time, as most league players will see the standard stuff and just roll their eyes. hahaha :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi all,

Just wondering how much the crafting costs for the elder vaal axe?

I have t2 fortify and no other mods, so would need:

{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:1}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

Just want to know how much I need to save to pay the mastercrafter :S

Cheers
Ahfack, that 2h crit version needs to come out soon ;D

I've been debating between 2h RT, 2h crit and dw crit for like a week. I'm still in 40c 2h RT axe gear at level 92, with a dozen exalts saved up. I really want to commit, but I'm terribly afraid of committing to something suboptimal or something I don't like. Conceptually, I also happen to love slayer with a 2h sword, so I really can't want to see your crit version of this.

Basically everyone on reddit and forums is saying that going crit this league is a no brainer and RT is only a super budget and a noob trap. That's why I'm hesitant to buy an elder axe.
"
Wolfis2 escribió:
Hi all,

Just wondering how much the crafting costs for the elder vaal axe?

I have t2 fortify and no other mods, so would need:

{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:1}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

Just want to know how much I need to save to pay the mastercrafter :S

Cheers

multiple mods - 2 ex, attack speed 1 ex, support gems 2 ex.
The other two are a few c each iirc, somewhere between 4 and 8.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional