[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

More of a min/max type question.

How much leech do we need? Since my cyclone is free and I rarely use leap slam (so no need for mana leech). I'm wondering if I can drop Vitality Void. I have .8% leech and leech recovery from Martial Experience, I also have leech on my belt (the retch), and I have .4 more from a lethal pride timeless jewel bonus. This gives me 1.6% overall life leech.
"
NSUCK escribió:
More of a min/max type question.

How much leech do we need? Since my cyclone is free and I rarely use leap slam (so no need for mana leech). I'm wondering if I can drop Vitality Void. I have .8% leech and leech recovery from Martial Experience, I also have leech on my belt (the retch), and I have .4 more from a lethal pride timeless jewel bonus. This gives me 1.6% overall life leech.

keep in mind vitality void and hematophagy increase your maximum total recovery per second, which martial experience (and most other leech nodes) do not. This is the difference between leeching (in my case) 3600 hp per second, and 2500 per second (with neither of the nodes I listed)

Compulsory yay crafted axe post. Pretty happy with how it ended out (could used some divines). Still needs Vorici's touch on it then we're pretty much done :)
tons of people on poe.ninja are switching to crit. Is RT really just meant for early league? Im so confused I was just about to buy an expensive axe but not sword sounds nice.. Getting a headache thinking.
Hello Ahfack and readers, im looking for a good glad duelwield but xant find any, anyone have passises tree tips or so please ?
Hey, i was wondering, i just looted a nicely rolled Ryslatha's coil, wouldn't it be better than a Retch in terms of damages, since Retch is depending of life to scale nicely ?
"
Betriebsrat escribió:

is that interesting or would you annul?

also is it worth running empower with disvavor instead of another support gem? if so, which gem would i switch? Path of building wasnt quite clear about DPS numbers with empower...

i guess i stick with that then crit is the new fotm?
nvm
Editado por útlima vez por Jay_J en 20 jun. 2019 16:27:07
"
Easiest Best Self Crafted Vaal Axe
Vaal Axe
Elder Item
Crafted: true
Prefix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentFortifyUber3
Prefix: None
Prefix: None
Suffix: {range:1}LocalIncreasedAttackSpeed8
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 46
Sockets: R-R-R-R-R-R
LevelReq: 64
Implicits: 0
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Fortify
134% increased Physical Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}+(21-25) to Strength
{crafted}{range:1}Adds (18-24) to (36-42) Physical Damage
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}{range:1}(16-20)% increased Attack Speed

Hey, isnt it better to craft +13-16 Attack Speed+Quality instead of Strength+Quality. And then (8–10)% chance to deal Double Damage instead of Strength+Quality?
"
Shock3r19711 escribió:
tons of people on poe.ninja are switching to crit. Is RT really just meant for early league? Im so confused I was just about to buy an expensive axe but not sword sounds nice.. Getting a headache thinking.

Going RT made sense early league as everyone was still trying to figure out how to optimize cyclone slayer. Your fine going axe/RT then later transitioning. Think of it as progression :D I say this because I'm in the same boat as you but I already spent the money on a Disfavor, no regrets.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional