[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi im just wonder which jewel is it that negate's points leading to the jewel?
guys, can you help me with next steps to improve my character? have around 7.5 exalted, thinking about buy an enlighten 2+ because now im use only pride, blood and sand, flesh and stone and cant use a dread banner, haven't enough mana.

https://pastebin.com/89FSPr91
Curently taken everything down multiple times deathless and gotten to 97 with no big problems.

Editado por útlima vez por Charlieofdoom en 18 jun. 2019 16:52:37
hey guys i have a few questions.

I know i am low level. I just leveled this slayed and bought all the gear at once. so far amazing. I am still dying a little on bosses.

We never use the blood stand? only sand?
I know the rings are crap... i have Steel ring already bought but they are for lvl 80 only so i am getting there

i still have 9ex left any advise on that to envest to get better?

Thank you so much!
Hello !

I made this Vaal axe after like 400 alt

As you can see i got a T1 level 20 Fortify and when i regal it i got 19% attack speed. i know the attack speed is not the best, but since i managed to 5 link the axe im going to use it for now, my question is :

Is is worth crafting ? And if yes, how / what do i craft on it.

I'm a beginer when it comes to crafting, so i know i have to multi mod it, but after that, do i need to block the prefix or suffix etc ? do i add a flat phys craft and a +2 support gems level craft on it and thats all ?

I would appreciate if someone could help me a bit !

You can pm me in game too > Dnbeats

Other than this i'm really LOVING the build cyclone melts everything it's realy awesome !

Here is the rest of my gear :

With the Axe in its current stage i have 125k dmg with aura etc at my HO

5K700 Life.

Thanks you for your help :)

Editado por útlima vez por Quickcatobackup en 18 jun. 2019 17:34:18
Any chance someone could help me where to progress my character next?

I assume its a crafted rare weapon? Thanks in advanced
Need +2 support gems craft, is there a reputable player I can use in Legion?
Hey all, quick question on crafting base for the axe: is the Fleshripper base a waste entirely? Or still pretty good, just not GG? Can save a lot of money going Elder Fleshripper vs Elder Vaal Axe hence the question.
What's the hierarchy for Pride Watcher's eyes mods? I picked up a double damage / intimidate one the other day.

Seems like the + impale hits is best, and % impale chance is the worst?
"
Skrible escribió:
hello, may i know why is impale support not part of your 6L? i believe impale is best at 100% right...? i'm pretty confused and i dont know if i should use impale or not in my 6L

help please

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional